Positively
D E V I L I S H

Why are rotas such a big deal?

niggers cant afford real wheels

so 90% of Veeky Forums.

>t. edgy white boi whos mom got fucked by a Nigger

>t. buttjel wheels on a stack of niggers wanting to fuck a mom

I hate these people so much

Dumb shits buy the real thing for "muh aesthetics" while ricers buy a pair of cheap fakes that look pretty much the same for a fraction of the price.

You'd be retarded to track something on Rotas but it's never going to see a track (or speed above 100 km/h) in the first place. Granted neither will the real ones on your gutless JDM-tyte RB20E R32 sedan but they'd be more suited for the task.

Holy shit, non-turbo single cam RB20?

Mmmm sour grapes

>rota

enjoy them shattering on you after running over a pothole

Rota: for the cheap bastard not smart enough to get XXRs

It was a thing. The R32-4 Skylines weren't all sports cars, most mass-production trims came with atmo RB engines.

I'm not wrong though, am I? The price tag on the real thing accounts for "function" as well as form (and the brand name itself).

Only idiots actually hit potholes

>not paying attention to the road

Absolutely disgusting.

i've been running rotas (6 spokes) for a few months now and they haven't cracked let alone bent. and the roads are shitty as shit and i've driven off a curb two times on the same wheel

They're heavy pieces of shit (and there was a bad batch at some point) but I can't imagine them all being worse than the standard wheel. Surely there's a bare minimum for them to meet.

oh shit man, I didn't know single cam RB series heads existed. I'd seen base model skylines with just RB20/25DE's but I'd never seen a single cam version. Then again I only see what was imported, I'm a Canada-fag

I'd rather support affordable original designed quality wheels that are actually backed by a respected tire/wheel company
Man the Thais have advanced more than the Flips

There was also an RB30E(T).

>those mullets
Aussie as fuark m8

>The price tag on the real thing accounts for "function" as well as form (and the brand name itself).
The price tag on the real wheels reflects their function more than their form.

I don't care if people buy reps, that's their choice and good for them, but what I do care about is trying to pass off your shitty replicas as the real thing.

Yup, here's a RB20E in a C33 Laurel I'm trying to sell

>screwing up your racing line practice to preserve your ricer wheels

>but what I do care about is trying to pass off your shitty replicas as the real thing
There's no sense in getting worked up over it. The crowd they're impressing likely thinks a CE series Lancer/Mirage in a body kit is a sports car, or that the Hyundai Tiburon is fast because 2-door coupe.

what exactly am i looking at?

Rotas tarted up to look like something they're not

>buy set of rotas
>1 breaks
>buy another
>it breaks
>buy 16 more
>still less then 1 set of "real" wheels.

>he seriously thinks this is a valid argument
Why would you ever buy wheels that you know break? Just for the look?

Fucking stancefags I swear

>buy wheels that you know break
All wheels break user.

Rotas also don't break all that often, they are just heavy as fuck. Also most of the wheels Rota copies don't actually have fitments for all layouts.

Enkei.

You gotta work really really hard to break a real wheel.

wtf does that have anything to do with stance?

>doing dumb shit purely for a look

light cast wheels (think rotas, koenigs, koseis, TRMs, advantis, BBSs, enkeis) are some of the most frequently used wheels by amateur racers and will all break in the same exact ways whether they're $100/wheel or $300/wheel. only forged wheels bend.

they're fine unless you hit something hard enough to crack a wheel (think a accident) in which case i'd rather break a wheel than bend a control arm

You are more likely to break the studs then your actual wheel.

And Authentic wheels break just as often. The difference is rich fuckers don't care and just buy another set. They don't rush to the nearest image board or facebook. Probably because they don't want it know they crashed.

>i'd rather break a wheel than bend a control arm
>I'd rather break a wheel and crash and bend/break all kinds of suspension components and fuck up my brakes too, than bend one wheel and consequently bend a control arm that I can unbolt and replace.

>Authentic wheels break just as often.
Source please, that sounds like some "90 something percent of all rapes go unreported" level of bullshit.

>hit curb while racing
>thinks the wheel isn't broken

Are you retarded?

And wheels don't just fucking explode unless they had some integrity issues from you already hitting something.

Are these for nocs? I'm nube when it comes to wheels.

>I don't check my wheels for cracks before/after each track day and I'm completely shocked and appalled when my wheels just magically explode

What you're describing literally happens to every light cast wheel whether they're $300 BBSs, $200 Enkeis, $150 949 Racings/Koseis, or $100 Rotas. You're missing the point that you're still fucked if you hit something hard enough to break a perfectly good cast wheel, they don't just break on their own.

>4 lug
>15x6.5
holy shitbox batman

Are BBS still the finest racing wheels you can by?

Anything will come apart if you hit a curb hard enough

If I drive like grandpa, why shouldn't I get Rotas?

because steelies are cheaper still

>ITT: poor Rota fags desperately trying to justify their purchases over real wheels

I realise this, I just wish they didn't look so dogshit bad on my car.

I'll probably end up getting some steelies anyway, never gone wrong with them with my older shitboxes.

>not just running your OE steel wheels on your econo shitbox
>wanting to make your 1990s sedan with "sport body kit" from the factory even more disgusting

Rotas are fine senpai, I've hit hella deep ass potholes with a 175 tire stretched on an 8 inch wheel, it holds up fine.

Yiff in hell

Real talk for a minute, do you say this shit for the sake of being contrarian or are all of these real experiences?

>real bbs

>Furfag says something to get attention
Why do you act so suprised?

I'm serious, I run rota RB13s on my car and they are good wheels.

There was a CA18i option for the R32 sedan.
91 hp throttle body injection CA motor in a skyline.
The lower models were just four door sedans for japan.

itt people saying the phrase 'real wheels' and not providing examples

What the fuck are you talking about

Look here
That's a real TE37

Or are you looking for someone here to post a set they have?

>buying fake j's
>buying fake wheels
>buying ebay parts

>they haven't broke on my car therefore they are good wheels

your sample size of 4 out of all the rotas in the world makes your argument very sound and logical

Your anecdotal evidence is no better than my anecdotal evidence you dumb motherfucker.

yea and your never having owned a set of any of the wheels that you're shitting on makes your points valid and worthy of attention. you fucking faggot