/mbgg/ - Mobage General #619

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle girls high school, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/YRm1p
reddit.com/r/valkyrie_en/comments/59ckp6/update_app_update_201_released/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wonderplanet.CrashFever
mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/news-crash-fever-english-version-release-date-to-be-unveiled-to-come-out-in-15-languages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I should know better than wanting to roll on trap gachas, but I really like the design on both twin bullets.

#1 waifu

Halloween Event for Honkai Impact

From 29th Oct to 5th Nov, participate in the halloween event to get event tokens

Get 458 tokensfor an exclusive Bronya Halloween Stigmata, pic related

To those that can read chink, here is a more detailed link

goo gl/TUcX18

>Panzer Waltz 42.3mb update
>OH BOY HERE WE GO
>nothing changed
>news are still old
>freeze myself to death in cold october nights while the login screen is still swimsuits

Why does no one talk about Hongkai impact, it's pretty fun

The fun ends pretty quickly

Bunch of new tanks and doing the events (Rarity, Orders A etc) gives pumpkins you can open up in the depot.

It's a battery burner, and most mobage players would rather click on buttons than actually play a game.

Anyway, here's a recent code that gives 50k gold, 3 wep exp xtals, and 10 valk chips

GVW7DS3JRP

mobage ninjas

I still play it on the side. Good for when I want something a bit more interactive.

wrong pic

that's hardly lewd

No shit?

Well fuck me sideways I guess my shitty mobile internet fucked up (?). I'll try it again now that I'm home.

she's lewder in game.
the poses, the moans, they make me diamonds everytime.

Nah I think you're good, I didn't get any updated news either but the tanks were there in R&D and you can see the pumpkins as a potential drop in the events.

Is Honkai not on qooapp or apkpure?

I guess uploading the new apk brought me good karma.

In BGHS, does combo damage up/down affect the damage from henshin eruptions?

Damn I'm jelly, I still have no Thor/Gull.

Explode.

Yeah, bunch of new N6.
Also ammo for Object 262 if anyone plans on building her.

Did they have more ways to get gems for rolls?

Not for so long.

This is Tia. She makes potions.

Does she have a dick under that?

Yes, mine.

>tfw you have backline full of cute but no Heimdall to protect them
Skuld just can't take a hit at this point, are Loki or Fei Lang any good as tanks?

Loki can sorta kinda evade tank. If you can survive long enough to get off Hel's skill for Accuracy Down debuff he can kinda survive.

have to try that then. Totally forgot Hel's ACC down

Fuck, I can't decide which tank to go for first. Chatillon is super cute and her offensive stats are really good. FV304 is also cute and leads to Centurion. At this rate I'll have 0 corns by the time the next event rolls around.

It's been a long time since the last senbatsu, but I feel like this one is especially cruel because each one requires something completely different.

>Vampire Urara giving her new Halloween Outfit
Pretty nice this lined up like that.

Urara getto!

Its on their official site user, bh3

Where can I get new apk? Is this global version or something?

I got and tried Panzer Waltz today because I've seen it posted multiples times here but I'm surprised by the combat..

You just press "attack" and then wait for the battle to happen? Just like Advance Wars basically?

Can't aim for a particular enemy, use certain skill, some strategy while fighting?

I'm not sure I get it and maybe I missed something somewhere, there's a ton of different units so it's interesting, but if that's it, I can see the PvP being very frustrating if you can't shoot whoever you want etc..

Which one are new?

I'm new to the game and don't know every tank yet.

I'd go the Centurion route first for that flat top chassis in swamp maps.
Also that FV304 with 7 slots and flat top although I'm kinda expecting her to be N6 Cromwell VI due to the 25 pounder gun.
What did you expect?
Its pretty much low commitment kancolle lite when spending time in the bus.
Which one got shot depends on the stealth, scouting and terrain penalty.
High scouting and low stealth draws aggro which can be manipulated with equipment but usually the heavy tank is the meatshield.

Strategy comes from picking the correct units for the terrain. Also if players had the ability to target then the Stealth and Detect stats would be useless. Skills are planned to be added eventually.

imgur.com/gallery/YRm1p

Album of the new tanks.

Which one is better guys between Setsuna and Detective Fran damage-wise?

I was expecting some kind of battle-gameplay.. Like most the games where you build a team and then actually PLAY with them not just organize and launch them; especially in a tank game, some aiming or QTE or anything would have been sick.

I see how it works, thank you both for explaining I guess it's not my style !

>Preparing to make Elephant since last week.
>Only have to make and max out Marder
>Secret plans amount at an all time low
>Jagdtiger comes out

Please, kill me. I just want to level up my HEAT.

>Panzer II Ausführung F (Late)

YESH
SHORTS ARE TOP TIER

Why aren't you comparing Towa to Fran? Unless you didn't get Towa.

Setsuna: Blunt and Fire damage with a summon who absorbs enemy attacks
Fran: Pierce and Water damage with a controllable beam and a shield

You're going to be using them for different things. I personally don't think controllable beams are that good and there must be something making Setsuna a monster.

anyone know if terra battle got any new PAID chars/weps/amiibo things?

Should I replace anyone with Wolfgang or Canon?

Because I have Towa and she seems lacking in her damage faculty according to nips site. I wonder if I should spend more for Setsuna or not.

>Update VC
>Suddenly getting "This app will be terminated because a security policy violation has been detected ! [CODE 00000004]

What the fuck is this? I'm not even running rooted or anything.

I haven't been here for a year, did everyone abandon that soccer spirits, GBF and dragon ace/poker?

whats the new game of the week

Towa's main thing is that her projectiles go through everything. I could snipe the target in the Factory maps from the start location and usually try to line up enemies.
Her issue is that S2 does a lot of damage in the AoE around her. But she's an archer, so you're not usually going to be near anything. And the skill's projectile takes a while to come out.
I haven't studied Setsuna's page to see why she's so broken yet.

That said, do you think you can complete the balance/attacker only map of Black co-op with Fran?

>Soccer Spirits
Got its own general.
>GBF
Got its own general.
>Drace/Dorapo
Mostly dead, but some people picked it back up thanks to the Resident Evil collab.

>Need to dodge Mandragora screams
>Completely walled by Freezemajin
>Takes some time to handle White Manticores and Kujata
Setsuna blocks status ailments and can facetank anything, less down time is more damage
Shikigami ignores resistances

>Just 3-star elephant yesterday
>Jagdtiger, VK1602 and BT-42 comes out
>Invest in Comet and Cromwell to prepare for Centurion.
>Instead its AT8,Alecto and FV304 which is about 2.7k wrecks away including promotions cost.
Someone please wake me up from this nightmare.

did both drace and dorapo get that colab?
if so thats pretty awesome that they gave us an actual cross over

No idea about Drace, I never left Dorapo for it. Wouldn't be surprised if they get it later down the line, as well.

>try out various inputs for BWMG
>get 25 spare tracks 8 times in a row

200 spare tracks.
Twofuckinghundred spare tracks.

Not even the road to Stalingrad could stop me.

Considering the classic way to implement things like that (codes) has been taken from the game several months ago, there's no real way to do that anymore for MW. Considering pretty much all of this "extra content" has been trash anyway (sans maybe the White Orbling, which is more of a PvP cheatcode than a real loss), this turn of events isn't exactly lamentable either.

That's not actually terrible unlikely if you use the same attire 8 times in a row without a specific recipe in mind.

The random seeming equipment outputs have to do with attire used more than anything else.

How can Colopl top Shikigami?
I thought Barrier will be the last hurdle of powercreep on action game.

Haven't tried that Black co-op

There is no last hurdle, powercreep always finds a way.

What's the purpose of Iron in PW again?

It's good for like the first few days in the game but after a certain point it becomes useless since all the good tanks need to be crafted anyway.

I used various attires and tried to change the formula as much as possible.

These last two patches have been amazing as a heat user. I went from barely one decent team to 3 good ones.

So, how is this roll?

>Soccer Spirits
I dumped that whalebait game.
>Drace
Dumped it when the dragon raids hit and the game got way too grindy.

>English game of the week
Valkyrie Connect

Thor is top tier. Canon is good. Loki and Momiji are decent. Mithril armor is great on tanks. Good roll, fucker.

Explode

Agreed, fellow heat user. I have about 2k wrecks stockpiled so I can just about beeline one of the new heat tanks.

>just burned my entire wreck stock to level all my Kinetic ammo to 40 because I was close to 5 digits
>new patch adds 6k wrecks worth of awesome tanks with 4k+ worth of prereqs

Fuck.

You can never have too much Iron. I still roll the source forge plenty but not for gold tanks. If I do someday roll a Hetzer that's 250 SP though. I use Iron to reset the port after the cost gets more than 300k.

>English
>Valkyrie Connect

where?

Literally the play store.

It isn't in my country, where can I find a working apk? I've finally found 2.0.1 version of the game but it won't download updates.

There's also the air support. I usually just toss mine into tags because I need hundreds of them and the costs for mats is too high unless you are desperate for just one type.

Same, I only got it in japanese on my playstore (France)

reddit.com/r/valkyrie_en/comments/59ckp6/update_app_update_201_released/

If only there was a pastebin in the OP that told you how to get foreign games. Or a search engine that you could ask questions and ask answers.

Have we really fallen that low that people are really asking where to get English APKs?

It surprises me more that people like you constantly bitch about it. It was asked and answered but you still had to get your feelings out. Your moaning isn't going to change their ways.

>Random 3DPD picture
Have you considered going back to /b/ with your picture unrelated shit?

Thanks for your contribution, great post.

No problem

People seriously need to learn how to read. We're pretty dead but being dead doesn't mean we should let the post quality fall to rock bottom and spoonfeed everyone that completely ignores the OP.

I've found it but it didn't work dick face. That's why I'm asking for a another source.

You made your point, and we all could read it.
Thank you again for your input and we'll be sure to see you soon, on /mbgg/.

Same here

Is detective fran better than farfalla? I felt that stronger archer units came out too quickly in succession that I didn't bother with her

kek, you guys got trolled by redditor link. Enjoy your virus.

>using hacked apks

but why

Isn't Farfalla able to deal 700k damage using Cursed Bow?

>Implying

I got it straight from the appstore, Europal. Also it works fine on my other device, it's just one phone it's throwing this shit up on, had to transfer my data across. I just wondered what kind of retarded false positive is causing it since that phone is clean as a whistle.

Who the fuck uses hacked apks? They're literally all rife with Russki viruses.

>Who the fuck uses hacked apks?
Ask /fgog/

Plenty of people here advertised and shilled CC hacked APKs here too, those were the times.

Don't have Fran or Towa to compare to her, but according to Appmedia yeah.

But she's still recent enough to handle anything I've needed to bring an archer for.

I posted the redditor link

>implying I know how to put a virus in there

Somehow I can't find it in my heart to blame those poor abused FGO players for wanting to hack. Do they just enjoy suffering?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wonderplanet.CrashFever

Crash Fever global is on the way. Currently just soft launched in Sea territories.

More info here: mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/news-crash-fever-english-version-release-date-to-be-unveiled-to-come-out-in-15-languages

You are so fucking cool

I've only crit for in the 100ks. But my farfalla is only 2 limit breaked instead of 4 but that still shouldn't make that much of a difference. She's also used cursed bow

dorapo was never dead at least not if you're nip. Unfortunately i have no one to talk to about it here. Still an active game. Drace is dead though but thats the fate of Sea globalization games.

It came from the page on famitsu, appmedia or gamewith, her max damage when using her motif is around 500-600k and using Cursed Weapon gave her 690k.
Probably max building too.

>Zoe speaks jenglish for some fucking reason
>everyone else speaks japanese without a single flaw

This frustrates me more than it should.

btw, that tank you get from the halloween event speaks in chinese, not japanese.