>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: where do I strap the onahole?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:
→ →

Boring gifums with sounds:
old

Other urls found in this thread:

lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/5754445493.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Squidanon here. I actually have a pet rabbit named Rabbit.

C L O S E R U N N I N G

Fourth for the meme bike!

i want to buy a Bimota DB7 but damn, there's only 8 used in all Europe, and the less expensive is 17000€. Fuck, i just missed one in Italy at 14 000€ T_T

forgot my pic

Close enough

I authorized my state to harvest my organs should I die.

Damn that's sharp as.

I need to sign up for that. Especially since I should've died last Friday in my wreck. Does it give tax reduction?

I went and picked up my drain pan and brake fluid from my friend's house so I can do my brakes tomorrow guise

>put the stock bars back on the Oldwing
>so comfy but wrists are at the wrong angle now
>handles like shit

p glad I dropped $18 on drag bars, they'll be here soon

That's what I was talking about before. But apparently the face mask is flimsy shit

last thread just ended when i asked!
/dbt/ post your favorite animals!

Would a football helmet make a good motorcycle helmet?

Adorable

I love all animals but currently have a pet mouse cause gotta go fast.

bunnies thread?

Last pic of mine unless you want more.

What is the most 'Mad Max' bike?

Nothing that I know of, though they'll list any benefits that you might get at the DMV when you renew your license. I signed up to be an organ donor because I won't be using them if I end up featured in No Prisoners.

If you want a reward, try donating blood. You get some sweet ass coupons and free food after the fact.

I never used it for anything besides around town while not traffic hours. It's cute though

I really want to get this helmet cause I have a boner for Road Warrior style gear

If you look on Craigslist you can find some "mad max styled" bikes which have been wrecked and have all the fairings removed.

>Replacing broken indicators.
>Noticed all the wiring looks like it was done by a toddler.
>What should have been a 15 minute job ends up taking half a day.

I'm suprised it's lasted this long.

I think it's cool too but I value my jaw too much.

so fuckgin cute! post moar!

No, they're rated differently

I swear man. If my crash had been on cam it'd be a 50m view vid for sure. Could've bought a new ducati with the money.

Bike endo'd and flipped two times. I flew 50 feet (roughly across the street twice) with three ragdoll flips. And I walked away from that shit with just two sprained ankles.

Pls go to the harley thread.

It's a pretty comfy helmet, but they've been recalled 3-4 times now.

Meme bike reporting. Hope you guys like rotisserie chicken

NJ?

Did I mention it's name is Rabbit? I don't know it's gender. Could be neutered.

That springer suspension set up folks my head full of fuck

MODS: please make a board for all bikecucks from /o.

-Thank You

Post pics, I really dig that bike.

Thanks. I've yet to see an R6 in that color scheme, it looks really attractive.

Hey octo :^)

My favorite animal is my dogger!

Isn't the human body amazing? Everyone calls us fragile, but you walked away.

Either way, good you came out of it relatively unharmed.

I'd love to see it done in a movie on some extra in the background at least once. I mean you got your chin protection and everything right?

You could have just eaten your chicken strips.

Nice doggo.
My nigga squiddy.
I like how you're keeping a good attitude about it instead of bitching.

Are you that user that did segs with rabbit?

Thats a cute kitty

Nobody wants this.

NYC. We did go south first to meetup with another 30 bikes in NJ first though before taking the now 70+ group up to Bear Mountain.

I was carving twisties at 90mph full-tuck on my 250r. Practically red-line. After the crash an asianbro on a yellow R1 told me he was like "what the fuck is this 250 doing up front here damn he's riding hard" when he saw me at first.

But are you, yourself a meme?

My Oldwing seller said someone else put money down on the bike so I can't buy it now. I was getting hyped for it too.

and it's larger than the ones we need to pass here too.

that's the nature of corners, they can be large or small in diameter.

You mostly ride the rear brake but my rear brake started squeaking so I laid off it and just used it when necessary instead of constant riding.

The advantage of these larger 8s with 3 cones on each corner is you can cut smoother lines and work on your vision and smoothness, the smaller type 8 where you just have 2 cones and need to go as tight as possible is a different skillset.

yee, it's not the best for coneing though because it has cracks, shit all over the surface and due to the construction of the surface, every corner of an 8 will technically be off camber, we have a new spot we're going to try out but it's 50 minutes or so ride time as opposed to 15 to get to there so we always end up coneing at SOP.

He is def a looker

I'm just grateful to be alive and with no broken bones to boot. Really a shame no one got it on video though.

A football helmet is to protect you from a relatively low speed impact. Likely doesn't have much skid protection, and I doubt it has any adequate jaw protection. Also, they're lacking the "DOT approved sticker" which could make you liable for a pullover if you're in a helmet mandatory state.

Buy a motorcycle helmet, this isn't any organ you're protecting.

Australian Shepard?
My doggo is a Boder Collie and Australian Shepard mix that I got from a shelter.
You should talk those rocks off him/her.

I don't know, I guess.

That is a 10/10 cat

But it's a Yamaha.

>Condoms
>Cat

Pls stop indian user

whats the screen?

>implying he has any

Border*
fuck

>condoms
LOL

I do.

No but I smoked some really strong kush once and put a chopstick down my uretha. Ever since then my cum can fly well over two feet straight up. I've actually hit myself in the eye before.

aus cattle doggo, she gives no fucks.

Rear view camera. Replaces my need for mirrors.

Hello friend want to kill myself someday. Hope you are having a good day.

user, that is not a condom, that is a Taco Bell hot sauce packet.

whats wrong with mirrors?

I was just entertaining the idea. But are you aware how easy it is to order a DOT sticker off amazon and stick it on literally anything? People buy redneck half lids from Halloween City for $10 and put that shit on there.

Condoms? I'm confused man

Thanks m80

Is he a turkish van?

whatchu ride
Cute cat

They're not attached to the bike?

looks like a blue heeler.

Pretty cool I guess. Come back when you've made it so that your bike can reverse by itself.

All I have to do is take the gearbox out because it's a cassette-style gearbox, rotate 180 degrees, and put it back in. EZ

Wont pass inspection or getting pulled over with that camera though.

I think he's a birman

why

>Wont pass inspection
>inspection
>bikes
kek.

>Pulled over
The cops around here have much more pressing matters to attend to than the biker who's using a camera instead of mirrors to look behind him. Our GPS warns us about shootings in the roads, so cops don't care about petty shit like that.

Because when I crashed one broke. Replacement is like $250, then I have to get it painted, then I have to get the factory decal for it, so the mirror in total would cost me roughly $300. The camera and mirror block-offs were $30 total.

I'm aware, I see a dick load of those on eBay, too.

Doesn't have normal birman markings but the eyes look like it.

Either way cute cat

Just go live somewhere far away and do whatever pleases you while you are still around and can enjoy life.
Don't even think about what comes after, it doesn't matter unless you are religious.
I figure that it's best to just enjoy yourself while you're walking the Earth and have the option.

You're welcome, my man. I want a cat, but my doggo is so old, and I dont want her to feel like shes being replaced.

this is genuinely pretty smart, bike mirrors suck ass at seeing right behind you

>no road bikes allowed edition
>no one has posted a dirt bike
You disappoint me dbt.

yeah, heelers, red or blue are australian cattle dogs, not to be confused with aus sheps

nice cato! here's mine!

lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/5754445493.html
looks like a p good deal right?

Should I take a picture of me and my rabbit on my motorcycle?

oh wait...

perfect name. good looking bun.

worth looking into if it's legit

So why are there no innovations in motorcycle helmet technology? Any brand you get, it's all the same shit. Some padding then a styrofoam lining guarded by some plastic. Why not double down on the lining or add even more padding?

i love my cat

The stock mirrors sucked at seeing anything.

Fuck off retard

I will fucking sell you mine if you wanna wait a few weeks, assuming you're the dude that was gunna fly out and buy it anyways.

Skully tried introducing a helmet with a built in rearview mirror but the project got the plug pulled on it and all the preorders and investors got cucked. no refunds nada zip.

because you havent learned to google genius

Your cat is very cute

Mine suck too, I might try this

I will post pics tomorrow it's dark out now.

Fkn adorable

I've seen a few light colored birman that resembled him. But not 100% sure.

Aww poor dogie. My grill brought her parents dog over. They got along pretty good.
That's a quality cat user

better