Korean Motors Thread

Discussion regarding Hyundai, Kia and Genesis brands.

The most reliable reach of any whip.
Keep it 300. Haters welcome.

>quilted seats niqqa

I wish the early "ricey" stuff they made was actually fast.

Got an 07 Accent 5MT. It's pretty lukewarm on the scale of hot hatches but it gets out of it's own way in the turns. Also NA Miata wheels on it for JDM-ness.

I can feel the plastic steering wheel by just looking at that pic

Yea... but I'd still drive a tiburon. I think it's kinda like Hyundai's Miata.

lol your eyes are deceiving you.
>never experienced kia build quality.

nice! the accent harkins thoughts similar to that of the toyota echo

How many miles??

172,000 as of this week. I just change the oil and it lets me hoon when I feel like it.

The fifth generation Elantra is one of the coolest looking cars. I hate how they toned it down for the new one.

yea 5th gen was gud... I miss the 3rd gen elantra hatches.

Does anybody like the 4th gen? so odd imo.

gotta make it to 250,000!

Right on! We'll see how long it goes and then swap in something fun when it's not my DD.

Why the fuck does it look so much like a Jaguar

Kia Amanti, when youre a small time drug dealer that cant afford a Mercedes C-Class or Toyota Aristo/Lexus GS400

I've had two of them. They are not fast by any means but they are quick thanks to the gearing.

I could completely overlook the anemic 147hp if they had made it rwd

So if Hyundai is Korean, why was my 2017 Elantra assembled in Alabama? Thanks opie for starting this thread. Hadn't seen a thread for Hyundais but was too much of a pussy to make one myself

The Kia Opirus (or Amati) is not bad at all. very comfy leather, v6 was solid, and lpg cenversion everywhere. Always turned heads because it was the least registered car in Germany for a time. 8 per year. To bad my parents sold it when I was 14 yo ....

uncle just bought one
was surprised by how quick it was on a straight line by its size