How is everyone on Veeky Forums rich?

how is everyone on Veeky Forums rich?

We aren't NEETs

>literally every thread is about 30 year old weeb shitboxes
Everyone is piss poor here breh

A bit of this.
Very few people here are what you'd call "well off", but I would think that the folks on Veeky Forums are generally a bit older, have a somewhat stable job and prioritize better than boards like /r9k/ and /v/

>Worship of NA Miatas and Twingos

You tell me?

I'm as broke as ol' grandma.

my parents kinda broke the poverty chain on both sides of the family, both came from lower middle class and worked hard. my father came from Germany and eventually owned his own oil pipeline company here in Canada and my mom has always been a nurse. same place for 37 years so you can imagine the pay

both of them helped me huge, bought me my first car and my dad left me his truck when he died. my moms ready to give me and my girlfriend her house when we get married so she can move into something smaller. i worked hard myself though and didnt have everything handed to me, ive had a job since i was 13 and after high school worked 12 hours 7 days a week then got both my Jman/Redseal automotive certificates

TL;DR, work hard and you reap what you sow but coming from a well off family helps

Sounds great, congrats man!

other than your father dying of course

Veeky Forums is the poorest fucking board it's why we have a sticky about buying a shit cheap car and why people get mad and demand bread on hood when someone has a car worth 20k+

Who here has the most expensive car? I know someone here has a Camaro Z28 which is like a 70k car

debt

:)

Good day Sir, I shall have you know that I am a Hundredaire.
Even those of feeblest accounts might perchance peruse their interests upon the automocar.

Maybe that faggot who brags about his new escalade

Changing fluids save me thousands in repairs.

good god that thing looks disgusting

I got a zl1 after looking around for w couple of years traded in my 335 for it

everyone on Veeky Forums has a house garage and yard to work on their expensive stuff

I have a 15 grand Cherokee summit. 52k

to be fair, the only reason I have these things is because I live with my mum

Military. Money's pretty good so long as you don't fuck up and you're only contracted for 4 years.

My parents couldnt deal with my neetness and literally moved out and left me the house i grew up in

>my parents are well off
>paid for my bachelors
>got my own house
>car
>live with gf who also works
>work as an editor
>marketing business on the side
>freelance translator

i still think i'm poor af. no debts but we still manage to spend a lot of money on bullshit.

>I am such a burden that my parents had to leave me
>they felt bad for kicking me out on the streets since they know I can't fend for myself
This is the modern white "man" in America

full time job + living with daddy senpai

>tfw no garage
>tfw only make 290 euros a month
>have to pay insurance, fuel and taxes for two vehicles that don't run because i don't have the money to buy the replacement parts

>trying to live way out of your means
>complaining when things go wrong

I need the car for work
I didn't even wanted to buy one

and I'm not even complaining actually I'm completely OK with it because my vehicles are my only expenses and joy anyways
they still drive, but they're not allowed on the road because I lost everything after the manifold
I still drive them tho. sounds fuckin sick m8

Rich? what qualifies as rich?
how many? how expensive?

I have a friend who only has a constantly broken jeep cherokee that doesn't even have 5th gear, but the bus riders still think he's better off. I have 2 old motorcycles, a toyota shitbox, a 90s truck that leaks oil, and an 80s RV I lived out of for half a year.

Anyone could look at me and say in titles i look like I'm rich, but in reality? I never have more than $200 in my checking account at anytime after paying bills. I had to get rid of having major bills to feel safe.

Just go to home Depot and get some conduit and a hacksaw, and pick up a cheap muffler somewhere.
Go ham on tie wire and jb weld.

kek

I know there's a guy here with a pretty sweet home server setup and a late model Porsche 911. Not sure what trim level though

Bought ~30 btc when they were $5 a piece

$90,000 sportsmobile reporting

>I never have more than $200 in my checking account at anytime after paying bills.
This, I only have one car and live in a shit apartment

Well it's faster than whatever you drive to you won't have to look at it for long ;)

THE ONLY THING PREVENTING YOU FROM MAKING MORE MONEY AND BEING HAPPY IS YOURSELF

LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON ANYONE ISNT WELL OFF IS BECAUSE THEY ARE LAZY

Would trade my father's life for financial stability. The world wouldn't miss another drunk.

I'm a trust-fund babby and spend my money on guns, cars, technology, etc.

Most people here aren't wealthy, but spend a good portion of their leisure money on automobiles.

>apprentice electrician

Not rich. Worked hard for a year doing 10-12 hour days 6 days a week which set me up for my car addiction. Now I make enough to save a bit here and there but I spend too much on my car. Saving for a house deposit now, will worry about my cars later when I have a secure job with decent cash.

trust fund baby detected

Nah, it's just an anecdote you're using to help your ass feel better. It's okay tho because next time you shoot some cops we'll do the same thing.

I can't
I need TÜV

2016 Viper SRT. Paid 95k for it OTD

Don't mention that fucking word... fucking EVERYTHING has to be fucking TÜV approved, I hate that shit

>tfw struggling to afford a car in the sticky

T Ü V
Ü
V

U MAD BRO

>how is everyone on Veeky Forums rich?

We work at a regular job.
We do other things on the side if our regular job doesn't pay a lot.
We don't give up looking for opportunities to use our skills.

If you say you have no skills, then you must have wasted your youth LOL'ing at the achievers in high school and calling them know it alls, nerds, autists, crazies. But they were crazy like a fox.

my dad is a doctor