>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-DUCATI-MONSTER-S2R-MOT-OCT2016-HPI-CLEAR-CARBON-CANS-/162078377240?hash=item25bc9fc518:g:7McAAOSwhQ5XQF3t
ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-Monster-S2R-800-2005-55-/322261158374?hash=item4b084309e6:g:7uoAAOSwNRdX2LBv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any of you ride the new SV?

I had her for 4 months now and the seat is really subpar.
Found this on their site for 180€, says it's 5mm higher and better cushioned.

Anyone have this? Would 5mm really be a difference that justifies 180€?

If you do get a new F4 pls get the bodis exhaust system for it. I hate the look of the rear end on the new ones. Too square.

Let your ass be the judge.

ok thanks I will look into rev ranges

Not sure what the return policy is with those types of things, since I am basically ordering a spare part.

I'd love to just sit on it, maybe take it for a quick ride to see whether my ass judges it worthy but no dealer has it in store nearby.

wew. I'm thinking of buying one anyway. There's a 2001 nearby for $1100.

call and ask for the return policy. or the dealer might even let you sit on it in the store without buying.

I'm considering being a motorcycle mechanic for a living. Anyone here working as that now? Also could I get some tips on becoming one?

haha it's like you already know what i'm planned to do, yeah buying a full Bodis exhaust system was on the line too :)
I don't like the others too much, the Motocorse design look too "old" for me, the Arrow are boring, i don't want the Termignoni (even if it sound really good), so there only the Bodis left who have all the qualities i want !

Why not aftermarket? Corbin or saddleman

>no 501sm

Can't find any for this specific model yet, I guess it's still too new.

A L S A C E
L
S
A
C
E

it's a v2 250

>it's like you already know what i'm planned to do
Well you can't have an F4 without the 4 pipes at the rear. It's just not right. Whenever I get the cash I plan to buy the exhaust but that's a way off with school draining all my cash.

Where to buy a windshield like this?

Im not from here, Alsacebro, im from Toulouse, i bought my bike to Univers Moto Quad :)

Definitely agree with you, but since you have the old designed f4, try to buy the Motocorse exhaust, it's roughly the same price if you know where to buy it but the quality of the exhaust is infinitely better imo.

google [your bike] + "double bubble"

> putting road tyres on a dirt bike

:'(
too bad
>Toulouse
Have you been to Andorra?
How are the Pyrenees?

I was getting it more for the weight difference. Any major benefits to the motocorse one as opposed to the bodis one? I noticed on the stock one, one of my little exhaust tips likes to wobble a bit.

Going to pick up my new helmet, so fucking excited. I feel like a kid on christmas eve.

Expect pics.

>socalsupermoto.com
>cursor hovering on checkout button all day
>riding buddies too poor to go with
fuck it i'll go alone

dualsport technically

Of course i've been to Andorra !
The Pyrénées have amazing roads but unfortunately not in a good state, so if you want to really have fun there, a naked/roadster or a trail like a multistrada is ideal !

Major benefit ? Not really, Motocorse is just THE luxury brand for MV/Ducati/Bimota, so you'll add some really beautiful parts if you want to add some luxury in your f4 :)
Performance as well, you save around 7,9kg just in the full exhaust wich is great.

OH and i must add that the spanish Pyrénées roads are in a way better state than ours so you can enjoy riding with any bike there :)

> ruined dirt bike

noice
thanks

*roadin dirt bike

My state requires notarized signatures for title transfers, but I want to buy from a state that doesn't do that. Can anyone here confirm whether or not I have to get it notarized or not?

>you save around 7,9kg just in the full exhaust wich is great.
Calling bullshit. The Bodis one doesn't even seem to have any mufflers on it, just some Db killers that slip in and it only drops off 5.39kg.

i live in CA and never had to do that. bought and sold 3 bikes. one was a bill of sale without a title and i had to request a new one, and it went fine.

Would a grom be a bad first bike if just want something for around town?

Yep

yes. get a ninja250 or CBR250 at least

Sorry bro it's 7.2kg apparently, i've seen the description on this website, so i dont know but that seem realistic to me.

No

Next SEM in the Black Forest? Or was Slovenia dank enough that you want to go there again?

I had a grom 2 years ago, not as a first bike but just as a bike to fool around, very funny and economic, would buy again/10

Well shit, then I guess I'll have to go with that. "Luxury" and all that shit doesn't really appeal to me, I'm just looking for outright speed.

>Andorra
SEM 333

NEXT SEM IN ANDORRA

Well maybe it's not appealing right now, but when you have the beautiful parts in front of you, you'll definitely say to yourself "damn, that's some reaaaally magnificent parts !", just check the pictures of motocorse parts you'll see :)

Anyway, i hope you'll make the right choice :P good luck bro and take care of your qt3.14 ;)
Wut ?

t. cucks

Get 2smoke 125.

S E M
E
M

Where do you guys buy your bike parts for cheap online?

FUCK THAT
TOO FAR
DON'T GOT THAT MUCH MONIES

CBR300R good first bike ?

STOP
BEING
POOR

WR user

>a 125
>a honda 125
wew lad careful will all that power hahaha

How much should i offer for an 03 ninja 250
~10k miles
Unsure if it needs tires soon
Most people around here ask sround 1800-2000 depending on year

No liter no peter

$1000

Find a derestricted RS125, it's faster and lighter and funner

Yes but not repsol

Andorra

Andorra

Andorra

Andorra

It's not that far

Thoughts on VFR400 NC30?

got u :^)

YES
BESS BIKE

But why

Why is it such a collectors item

>RS125
You mean the unreliable Italian shit ?
Pass literally more time at the shop than on the road

>Black Forest
just have it at your house if you don't want to do any actual travelling

kek
You mean I got u

Because no one makes small capacity 4cyl anymore, they're all twins and singles with shit sound and power delivery.

y u no repsol? they are cheaperu

I'm from the Black Forest and I don't want to go to the Black Forest. See

Orange looks like KTM and you don't want that.

What is the most 80s Aesthetic bike? All I can think of is square fairings, rectangular single headlights and curving stripes.

Thinking this: www.bikesales.com.au/dealer/OAG-AD-13275489/1983-Kawasaki-GPz750-(ZX750)/

LOL KYS YURSELF

>tfw no comfy Wald-Parkplatz matratze

Almost, pic related is best 80's bike overall. Performance and looks.

What's so good about it

>rectangular single headlights
What about rectangular double headlights?
80s as fuck

>tfw no comfy Wald-Parkplatz matratze
I'm sorry to hear that, m8

Don't even try to deny it, m8. We all know you are the Black Forest poster and probably the Harley poster.

Pretty sure my dad used to own a 1L Kawa before he had me, got into a chase with the cops once when he flew past one over the top of the hill coming into town with my mum on the back. Said it was hard to find a place to turn off with the passenger punching you in the ribs.

No, it would be perfect for that actually.
It's not fast, and also very small, so if you're a big guy it may not be for you. But for going from a to b at town speeds it's just great fun.

Handles well, sounds nice, smooth engine, great suspension, fun power delivery, fast for its size, comfy seat, great looking single sided swingarm, got that quality from Honda's best years.

sup brehs

ebay

I ahve this Sofa tho

the perfect pit stop

Thoughts on Ducati monster S2R?

It's got 5 stars on MCN

Ebay whenever possible.
>$1700 part
>Bought for $500

Someone actually showed up with an FZ-07 racebike yesterday. Should be a great alternative to the SV if it can run in all the same classes.

How

hi

It looks comfortable, but not at that angle

looks cool

my thoughts are I want one

that's neat, i didn't expect that to be a thing

Hows weather up there? I took a ride on the dolomites yesterday and it was chilly af.

Went from 30-31C friday to 18 tops during weekend...

Which one is better?

ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-DUCATI-MONSTER-S2R-MOT-OCT2016-HPI-CLEAR-CARBON-CANS-/162078377240?hash=item25bc9fc518:g:7McAAOSwhQ5XQF3t

vs

ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-Monster-S2R-800-2005-55-/322261158374?hash=item4b084309e6:g:7uoAAOSwNRdX2LBv

The end of an era.

>dat image

What did you do to it

Is all icon gear objectively trash?

It was raining yesterday, but it won't rain again this week according to the forecast
But it doesn't get above 20°C either anymore, but it's okay

It's a special version

The second one

some of their helmets look cool

>special version

Changed the bike...

Good evenin'

Why would you dump your baiku? Switching her for another one like she is just some cheep streetwhore.