/simg/ - Simulation Games General

MiG-25 NEVER, buy more trainers Edition.

Previous Sortie:
A thread for all vehicle simulation games: racing sims, flight sims, train sims, submarine sims, tank sims, anything else sims which do not have enough traffic to sustain their own independent generals.

>Extra attention grabbing search terms for example welcome sims
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/

>/simg/ TeamSpeak:
ts3.nogf.moe

>Experimental website
nogf.moe/simg/

>/fsg/ Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/flightsimgeneral

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq

>Planefag pastebin:
pastebin.com/Zb0U61in

>Tankfag pastebin:
pastebin.com/EbdtnyPX

>Boat- and subfag pastebin
pastebin.com/JqTQWFFE

>Repository of various aviation related material:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E&usp=drive_web

>OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/yXeNzrpg

>Example of welcome sims
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Dangerous Waters, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, OMSI 2, DiRT: Rally, Ship Simulator

>Example of non-welcome games:
Ac* C*mbat, W*r Th*nder, W*rld of _____

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Retro-Paper-Poster-RUSSIA-SU-27-fighter-aircraft-structural-drawings-/251734704875?hash=item3a9c8ec2eb:g:ZGAAAOSw2XFUdsgx
youtube.com/watch?v=wIo8zupeQtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ops when?

Better hurry user, there's only 1 left
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Retro-Paper-Poster-RUSSIA-SU-27-fighter-aircraft-structural-drawings-/251734704875?hash=item3a9c8ec2eb:g:ZGAAAOSw2XFUdsgx

Give me a motif so I can make aesthetic wallpaper.

Slav plen is better than burger plen)))

Hot-start shitters are shitters.

>SU-27 not Su-27
into the trash...

>be on 2 ship barcap
>take down 4 enemy mig 21s with my 120s
>tell awacs that I need relief because winchester
>>lol hold out k
>get shot down by incoming SU27 / MIg29 package

fuck you AI

micc

Why does it seem like the yields in Farming Sim 17 have decreased a ton?

Plot 14 yields about 22,000 liters of wheat, but the same size plot in FS 15 was more than double that.

I'm more triggered that it doesn't say Cy-27 since the rest is in Russian but it still looks nice nonetheless.

rare?

>thread is already full of slavboo shitposting
cancer

burgerboos aren't welcome here.

Literally nobody complains about posting about NATO planes.

Fucking anything sim related is appreciated.

>Serbia never had high end SAM systems.
>except for all the ones they did have

They never used them in combat, I'm not sure they ever actually received the delivery either.

>Sa-6
>high end

not in kosovo it wasn't

>there were no SAMs in Serbia
> ~ Slav shitters

>The Yugoslav Air Defence had twenty-two SA-6 batteries. Using shoot and scoot tactics, the self-propelled ground system demonstrated a good surviability with only three radars lost in the face of nearly four-hundred AGM-88 shots, but the system proved to be very ineffective having fired 477 missiles without a single success, at the same time. As comparison the fixed SA-2 and SA-3 sites demonstrated a similar low rate success, but suffered losses to around 66 to 80 percent.

Shit, sorry I read SA-8 for some reason.

You are correct.

Yeah, not everyone can be like German forklift drivers who go home after a tiring shift and play some Forklift Simulator 2000.
But on a more serious note the parts of farming I find appealing (feeling the wind and the sun, the smells, getting pleasantly tired) are just not present in these games.

I mean SA-11, fugg

>reading comprehension

Made an Ebay account so I could buy it. I should look for more neat shit.

>22 SA-6's fired 477 missiles with 0 hits.
>NATO fired 400 HARMs.

What the fuck.

When both the aircraft and the SAMs are crewed by actual humans using actual equipment and facing the actual threat of death, they tend to put a ton of more emphasis on self preservation than some brainless AI or a nerd simmer without any permanent consequences for getting shot down

>What the fuck.
Real life is not like user's masturbatory fantasy. News at eleven.

The Serbian air-campaign was what happens when the side with the outdated AA systems has a modicum of intelligence and training, the two sides spray missiles at each other with little success as they both understand how to counter the opposing systems.

Static batteries sometimes buried MiG-21 radars in positions around the SAM sites to bait HARM shots.

I understand that. I'm just simply surprised at the numbers being that high, both in total fired and the fact that not a single SA-6 hit anything.

I'll be honest, I need to do more reading about this entire air campaign. I really don't know as much as I should.

>buried MiG-21 radars as bait

That is the some ingenious shit right there.

I tried

>and the fact that not a single SA-6 hit anything

At 25 years old the SA-6 was pretty old by then. In the face of modern aircraft and EW jamming systems, it was obsolete.

If they had SA-11s, it would have been way different.

Posting my other ones too

d a n g . . .

youtube.com/watch?v=wIo8zupeQtc

scaled for 1080

Proper downscale

Request aestheticication of this photo

will give that succ

The contrast is really bad on it, do you have one where the shape of the plane is more clear?

I'll try to find you a good one.

what about this one?

Excuse messy desk/desktop

How about something for the upcoming G-d's Plane?

guys chill we're going to make the nazi explode.

This is canon.

nobody likes hornets

Hornet>Eagle
This is fact no matter what

Nobody cares about Eagles either.

Hornets>Flankers and Fulcrums

tru desu

It's too bad nobody cares about Hornets then.

>Nobody cares about Hornets
You slavaboos are gonna care when they're deploying from carriers, blowing all your shit out the air, killing your tanks AND killing your SAMs

No we won't because nobody gives a shit about hornets.

Okay slavaboo

literally noone cares about you or hornets.

Slightly corrected version

fucking dank

Does anyone have that Night Vision mod for the Su-25 laying around?

>It's a the Hornet & F-35 hating slavaboo rears his head episode.

>slavboo hate = I like Russian planes more. I don't care about US planes as much.

>natoboo hate = Non-stop anti-slav posting, non stop posting about how much slavposting happens, non stop inferiority complex

Feels good to not be a burgerboo, holy shit.

So insecure about their preferences that they try to degrade people that don't even give a shit about them.

looks like someone got baited

honestly, slavaboos are so predictable

>he literally can't stop responding

baited

bodied

don't start a pepe war you can't win, friend

>he still can't stop responding

asshurt

(slavaYou)

>Delanclip just broke
KILL ME NOW

When are we going to stop shitposting and start flying ops?

dx11 in BoS when ?
i heard they are commencing alpha testing
will the dx11 beta be open to the public ?

VERY angry MiG
grrrr be spooked

We don't fly ops here only shitpost

Just use electrical tape and super glue, that's how i fixed the track clip PROOOOOOOOOOO

just build your own, assuming you're not some nu-male cuck who can't handle tools

have a lude mig for making me chuckle.

l..lewd

rip su-24 ((((((

*puffs*

S M O K E

Did someone say... Admiral Kuznetsov?

We do fly ops.

Its our number 1 shitposter that hasn't flown ops in 4 months. Too busy searching for pepe pics.

Why is that ship so filthy?

CARRIER OPS
WHEN

Never, because last 4 times or so we tried it it became a huge shit show. Why even bother making it a carrier op when nobody wants to fly the plane home in the first place?

When the Hornet drops we should do PVP carrier ops.

>it became a huge shit show.
Wrong

Is The Sims General no longer active? Where should I go to if I have questions regarding the Sims games?

>drops bombs and is esc-e out of the game before any other flight member has released any ordnance yet.

Yea I think I'm done having carrier ops for now.

>nobody else in /simg/ was around for the days of il-2 1946 carrier/naval pvp

You guys never got to experience some of the best shit.

The Sims is not something we know about nor is it something that is welcome here.

Anyone have any interesting/useful documents related to DCS to print out and fill my autism binder that I never look at? So far I have SU-25t, A-10c, and MiG-21 armament, MiG-21 radar cone visualized, aircraft wingspan, and SAM charts. I usually use this binder to show my normie friends just how autistic I am.

The entire 1999 air campaign was like that; NATO used a ton of ordinance and hit few actual targets, as the Serbs were very good at camouflage and used a ton of decoys, but for their part couldn't chase NATO out of the sky, and the few times they challenged the Allies to a dogfight they got their asses handed to them

But WW2 sucks fat nigger penis.

Sucks you feel that way.

I'm sure your comfortable in your f-15. I would hate to bother you.

>just told him I don't like his casual sims
>recommends more casual shit

m8