Subiefest

Any of you niggers going to subiefest at Auto Club Speedway this year? We could also do a touge run up to Big Bear if you guys are down for another S/o/Cal meet.

>that evo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We get it, you vape

I'm headed up from OC if you haven't joined a caravan already. Where are you located?

I might be coming up with my local Subaru group from San Diego

>world's_loudest_fart.mp3

I'm up in Salinas, actually. Only 2 other people in my group. We're staying with a friend down in the LA area and meeting up with a group there haha

I'm going with the OC group, but idk about touge runs in the IE. CHP knows about the event and they'll be up the ass in all the roads there.

I can smell the burnt coolant and vape juice through my screen.

A question for you Subaru people. When/how did the vape meme become synonymous you guys? I've only noticed it with the newest generation of WRX's and stancefags, but was it something that came to fruition before? Does it permeate though the whole community?

I'm going to find you...

I'd be down for a canyon run after. Where else do you have in mind? FYI, CHP will be out and about bc of the event.

>Any of you niggers going to subiefest at Auto Club Speedway this year?
I can't imagine anywhere I would hate being more than at a subaru meet.

Have fun with your motors that sound like underwater diarrhea.

I dunno man. I've owned Subarus for 13 years. It really only started a couple years ago, it's mostly the VA1/VA2 guys that I have seen.

In my personal experience, GC and GD guys have generally been more about the cars themselves rather than some retarded meme culture. And we still wave at each other. Why don't you VA guys wave??? wth?

>GUYS WE LIKE WHAT HE DOESN'T LIKE, HIS OPINION IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT AND HE NEEDS TO LET US KNOW HE DOESN'T LIKE SUBARUS.

I'm heartbroken, really.

VA fag here. I dunno what you mean, there's a ton of car culture camaraderie around here.

MOD>Submarinefest

I can relate to this. Even the GV/GR guys will wave back, but the VA people (at least the non STI's) tend to be more self absorbed. I almost want to say that they converted from Hondas since they can't go to evos anymore.

So long as nobody does anything especially stupid we'll be fine

Big Bear then? We could stop up there, get food, and head back down the mountain. Being an off season, the 38 shouldn't be too crowded.

>living that close to laguna seca
dangerous m8

Sounds pretty good. I figure we can play it by ear and meet up somewhere depending on how the event is going

That'll work, we'll figure it out as the day draws closer. If anything, we can just post up the 3 letters in our license plates to identify ourselves.

I'm down to go. Let's do this.

For me you'll know right away because I'll have a WAT sticker on my rear window

>I don't vape
>Enjoy getting a fix it ticket for everything
No thanks

Here's my proposed route. We can stop at the Denny's up in BB, chill there for a bit, then head back down the mountain the long twisty way. Of course, we can always change the route and all of S/o/Cal is invited so long as nobody drives like a retard.

Look for a silver 05 wagon with a broken driver side roof rail. Yes, I'm the person who spams that one pic all the time :^)

Another wagon!

Hey bud

Also I'm this user so look for that

Nice, that's my favorite generation of Legacies. They look like some sort of angry Japanese tsunami gods.

Just a heads up, but the 18 may be undergoing roadwork. We'll probably just have to watch out for gravel patches, but it helps to be prepared.

fuck no im not going to any subiefest ever in my fucking life because im not a stupid fucking faggot.

>Samefagging this hard

Why is Subaru paint such utter dogshit?

The clearcoats are rubbish and the base underneath is chink levels of thin.

We consider 3 base coats as cheaping right the fuck out at work, but the last few subarus we've had in for resprays i'd swear to christ they had a single layer of base at best and anything older than 5 years is already seeing clear coat failure.

Those roads look wicked. Would totally run that mountain like Akina if I didn't live in oz.

boi are you in brisbane I think I've seen you

>going to brand meets or model meets unless you drive a rare classic and it serves to connect to the thin network of owners for help and spare parts

> THIS

Other than that, it's just a certification on how moronic you are.

Yep, but there are a million white S15's here too lol

I see what you did there

>going to brand meets to show your support for your manufacturer and to hang out with like minded individuals who also share a passion for the car that you all drive

Yes only a fool would want to go

I say we make a meet for S/o/uth Queersland/NSW. I've never seen a thread for Aus meetups.

>motors that sound like underwater diarrhea.
I just spat my gum on the workbench while laughing, thanks a lot.

This, besides any Japanese related event (read: nothing but stanced and rice civics) specific make/model meets are the worst kind and just a giant circle jerk.

And who the fuck has ever wanted to hang out with a Subaru owner, let alone them en masse. If I didn't kill myself first the vape clouds would probably choke me out at some point

>underwater diarrhea
Qeq

Because shifty eyed Asian jew car manufacturers

>underwater diarrhea
This is surprisingly accurate

Hot damn wake up and smell the samefag

And don't forget the new ones sound like civics. Looks like jap engineers finally ate bananas

Lel

Can anyone confirm? My tires are still in shipping and I'm going on semi bald tires.

If I can get the day off, I'll bring my 3. Please don't hurt me :

My rear tires are pretty bald, but I'm still going. There's no snow this time of year and we're all going at our own pace, so I don't think it's too bad unless you're down to the cords

Norcal. Missed out on BAM this year, thinking about heading down for subiefest.

Well, it seems like there's a S/o/cal meet following the event, so if you're thinking of coming there's going to be a pretty fun mountain drive afterward

Bump

fuck subiefest, cancer please go.

Japanese Classic Car Show at the Queen Mary is on the same day, if you aren't a vaping faggot

>THIS EVENT IS SPONSORED BY YOUR FRIENDS AT VAPEFAGS & THE STICKER MAKERSZZZZZ!!!

The desire for attention has consumed him.

Just got an Outback; is this actually a thing, Subaru drivers waving at each other? Sounds pretty faggoty.

Yeah cunt I specifically remember thinking I liked it without the spoiler

Where did you find it?

Go to the /dat/ and you'll find shit, otherwise post there

I'm down senpai.

I like the idea of car meets where everyone shows up in whatever shitbox they have

It's boring when everyone has the same thing because all it turns into is who spent the most money on parts and loud exhausts rather than meeting up to fuck around in cars and check out things you may never have before seen

fuck blind loyalty to a brand to the point that you just want to hang with the same cars always

I personally like them wingless, unless it's the factory Spec-R spoiler. I'm surprised more people don't pull them off their own cars...

I bought it off some bogan down in Gold Coast because he was too much of a jew to ship it over to Thailand where he was moving. It had a park bench on the fucking boot, which I took off and left on his lawn as soon as the reggo was turned over to me. Shit was cash, yo

We're having a Big Bear cruise after the event if you want to join. As the other guy said, anybody's welcome if you're down for another touge run. It's just going to be more Subarus.

I'm liking the wagon:sedan proportions in this thread.

It's more common with the WRX/Legacy GT crowd. Other cars like S2ks, GTI's, etc. do it too.

Subaru makes the best wagons desu

Gotta give credit to Saab and Volvo too

>We could also do a touge run
Entire thread invalid

For sure. If I got any other wagon it'd be a Volvo 245. Those things are sexy as shit with some good-looking rims

Not to mention they're fucking tanks. Everybody else can stick to their plain jane vanilla CUV's.

I don't see the point of meeting up in a giant parking lot for MASSIVE circlejerk over stanced shit. What ever happened to touge runs with friends?

That's what we're doing afterward tho

For those who don't want to go to the event, we can always arrange to meet up somewhere before the touge.

Bump

When should we leave the event and hit up some mountain roads? Noon?

I'd say 1 or 2 since two hours isn't much to see all the shit that they have set up

That works, and again we could just play it by ear and decide at the event