/mmog/ - MMO General

Beta edition

This general is for discussing new and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu
>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/

>Unlocalized MMOs
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: bless.aeriagames.com/
Revelation Online: ro.my.com/en
Dark and Light: playdnl.com/
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A85fMTzJ1nA
en.stalker.so/
youtube.com/watch?v=s4lEouLXlcg
track3.mixtape.moe/pngrgo.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NECROMANCY IN MORTAL ONLINE!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=A85fMTzJ1nA

A L T E A

L

T

E

A

what game is this from?

Elsword

who is this semen demon? (and from what?)

Lencia a SLUT

Zephyrine from AK

Hope you got a buddy to teach to what the fuck to do

dorf women are cuties in mu legend. look at those freckles!

t.Angelica

but no one is a bigger slut than velskud

>We will send you an e-mail
if your Webzen account is selected
to participate in the CBT.

You know what I want to play? A MMO version of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Would be mighty comfy.

no one is arguing who the biggest slut is

It's Ren

It exists if you're willing to put up with russian coding

check twitch streams, most streamers have like 500 keys to give out. its from some mmo website, mmobomb or some shit. last night a streamer had 1500 keys

en.stalker.so/

Thanks mate

>Tfw got epic wings from a free dragon egg

Thanks Eyedentity

any mobile or toaster capable MMO that isnt hot garbage

mfw all I've been getting is the cheapest shit possible

I can play Runescape and Waku and DFO.

Those temps. Every time.

I dont know what mine means but I could play Tera and it looks worse then yours.

Yeah, no. You're using an AMD graphics card. Mine is worse than that.

Fuck if I know mate, only thing I cn look at are numbers. I dont even know what AMD is, grabbed a $200 laptop and been using it for 4 years now.

if those temps are real, that is an actual dangerous temperature for your cpu. if you disabled throttling or automatic fan control, turn that shit back on. if its overclocked, turn it down a bit. youre going to burn it out.

First for Kanye West is a genius

What are the most /mu/ mmos?

I have everything on. its on a table but there is nothing underneath except something propping it up for better ventilation.

Mu Legends is fun as hell. I'm almost scared to continue because I want to RevO with you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4lEouLXlcg

id try lowering the graphics of whatever game you are playing. temps that high will gradually physically warp the chip over time. make sure the game is also not rendering too many frames. some games will render as many frames as your computer can, and you dont want that since it does nothing but tax your system. try turning v-sync on and see if that does anything. that will limit the fps to your monitors refresh rate

Nigga buy a gaming laptop or desktop. Un-freaking-believable

Love games that have this

>gaming laptop
>cool
nice meme

Its a good time its around time to upgrade then, but not a gaming laptop. Those are ridiculously expensive for no reason. Ill probably get a desktop this time.

Hmm, I bought this for 350 dollars three years ago. It runs Battlefield and Crysis @ 60fps 720p.

>MMOs
Black Desert is probably the only one it can't run. Everything else it can run at 60fps 900p/1080p just fine. That's manly because 99% of MMOs are one or two generations behind.

if it runs bf and crysis at 60, then any problem you have with mmo is SHIT OPTIMIZATION

Black Desert is a current generation graphics MMO. Crysis and Battlefield aren't. Their engines date back one generation.

mfw can't run some things because windows fucking 10 will suck up 35% of my fucking memory
Downloading that cancer was my biggest mistake in years

is aura kingdom garbage? i love the anime graphics so much but know very little about it. i know aeria games loves to milk you for everything you are worth though which scares me.

shut up and enjoy the cute animu girls

>he downloaded windows 10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

user last thread summed it up well
>It's a "turn off your brain and mash buttons" kind of fun. Plus poke-waifus, gotta catch em all.
I play a little every day just to collect waifu keys

>windows 10

track3.mixtape.moe/pngrgo.webm

yeah Im taking about actual toasters, not super computers here, both of you can go play Crysis or whatever meme game is hot right now

I've seen phones that have better spec than this. Time to upgrade and next time, don't buy a tablet.

user.. you look really ugly____.

KEK. Source?

That sums up my anger pretty well

>It's not a bug, it's a feature

Why don't he just turn off Windows Update? It's pretty fucking easy if you know how to use Google.

Half the shit you disable or turn off gets reverted

No it doesn't. Unless you're not turning off all of them.

just search windows 10 update rage on youtube

Can I install the AK private server on a different drive than C:? i use that for boot and it doesn't give me an option to install to another drive.

You can't. However you can move the files after it's done downloading and fix the registry afterwards.

I can't believe there are people who find this FUN.

I hope you guys are joking.

I had no problem installing in other drives.

TFW archeage is easily in top #3 MMO's ever to be released but it went full P2W and the NA verision of the game is run by kikes.

i thought that could not be done on windows 10? i know you can do it on 7, and i think 8? but ive heard there are things on 10 you straight up cant disable, mostly privacy options and update things

what game? looks neat

tfw cant figure out what to play so goes back to looking at wotlk pservers

is guild wars 1 still active in any way? private servers or official? worth getting into or has it changed a ton since back when people really enjoyed it?

If hackers didn't control 100% of the land and grabbed new pieces of land the instant they came up, I would have definitely kept playing. Fuck labor too

Some of the things that stupid ass game lets you do are soooo good. Too bad the Servers were garbage and the CLASS VARIETY is fake.

Fictorum

I have three (3) phones and two (2) big boy PCs

I did not ask for upgrade or opinions about my specs

I asked if there any MMOs that can run on toasters

Like Tibia, or Maple Story, or Runescape
Except not hot garbage like the latter two

>he thinks maplestory can run on his toaster
lol

>not hot garbage
MMOs, not dress them up grindfests

Neat. Is mortal online worth playing? I'm always up for more games with necromancy.

this looks interesting, do you like it so far?

No, small players, loot drop on death etc.

Basiclly it suffers from the same problem all "open world" MMO's do. One guild becomes a powerhouse and they use their position to only get even more powerful that people not in it can't compete.

But I never actually played it but I also know no one personally who has so meh

I just played it for an hour and it wasn't too bad. Not an instant uninstall

I've come to the conclusion that you all are over the age of 30. No wonder you like so many mmos with lacking combat. No wonder you all are always posting about your gaming depressions.

>Proud newfag

This is true. I only have 4 years of MMO experience under my belt.

Auction houses should be mandatory in MMOs. I play late at night when everyone is asleep and trying to sell my crap in a personal shop is impossible, even if I underprice it.

Im 26

>No wonder you like so many mmos with lacking combat.
or maybe because most MMOs who try to enforce this "action-combat" bullshit are all horrible?

>smash updates still not fully implemented
I don't know what the hell they're waiting for, game is dead as fuck. If Delia wasn't cute as hell I would have never returned to this game.

How do we fix MMOs?

fix the internet first

make it about other people again

throw all current MMO creators into gulag forced to make singleplayer RPGs instead

Wipe out the entire asian population

bring back $60 games and get rid of this f2p shit

I just want to be a healer who is a big slut, what should I play?

I stepped on the wrong place and it hurts