I'm the user with the 2004 Audi A6, and I stopped to look at this car today...

I'm the user with the 2004 Audi A6, and I stopped to look at this car today, and the guy that runs the place really wants my car for himself.
He said he would trade me even for this WS6.
What do you think?
Should I do it?
He even said he would find me some different wheels, since we both agreed that the ones on it are hideous.

>inb4 autotragic
So is my Audi.

Here's my car for reference

These are fun my old roommate had one. I would have a shop look at it pre trade since the guy seems eager to get rid of it.

>used car salesman wants your car
>"here, i'll trade you this car, very nice, works great"
>OP trades working vehicle for gaudy shitheap while used car salesman counts shekels

great plan, OP. y'know, i have a bridge for sale that might interest you

Ill give you double what op offers you for the bridge.

>trading for a car this disgusting

have some pride mate

DO IT

you can make that thing supercar fast in a straight line for not a whole lot

i bet they make a hurst shifter or fucking lightning rods or some shit to make that sad auto happy again

He wasn't though, he asked me if there was anything there that I was interested in.

>leased automatic FRS

They're pretty enjoyable though no on likes the nose look to it.

Oh I'd go for it then. It has the ls1 right? If not it's not worth it.

Yeah it does, but it has fucking flowmaster exhaust. Worst exhaust possible imo

its a fucking muffler dude

flowmaster and magnaflow are the same thing at the end of the day its pipes going to larger pipes

look at the value of the WS6 its pretty steady at 10-20k for one in varrying condition

>leased automatic FRS

uh?

And the 2.7 biturbo doesn't have any potential, right?

Op should keep the audi

>leased auto FRS
>crashed tC doing 100 in a construction zone
>payed 17k for some kids project Evo 10

baby's first time searching an archive

ull never know whats true

Top kek my new favorite tripfag

Id tell that guy he needs to throw in some better wheels for sure then.

You could not be further from the truth than you are now. You probably cannot hear the difference between glasspack and chambers. But that's unusual seeing as the tone is as similar as chalk and cheese.

ugly

If you can't tell the difference between glasspacks and chambers you are definitely retarded.
> Smooth and deep
> A cement mixer full of pop cans.

Do it.

Throw a 3000 converter in there and an aftermarket B&M trans cooler. Makes the auto 1000x more fun to drive.

fuck no keep your car, it's much cleaner looking. Even with the ls1 i wouldn't do it.

>nigger wheels
>flame floor mats
>autotragic
>muh flowmasters
Garunteed to be abused as shit
Stay with your Audi op, I absolutely love f-bodies and I would definitely not do it

Is everyone here forgetting that the A6 has the same engine as the S4? You can push some crazy numbers if you're willing to put the time and money into it.

I would consider it, but remember it is an ENORMOUS step down in interior quality . If you want a muscle car and want to get rid of the Audi, it may be a good deal, but consider that he may only want to trade it because there's something seriously wrong with it.

>500 awhp on a stock DCT automatic

>2 doors
>automatic
Deal breaker

That Audi is really slick. I'd hang on to it if you like the car.

I think I've decided not to do it. Not really sure why I was considering it.
I've always been against American made cars because of the shit quality of everything.
May just keep saving up for a K04 conversion.

If it had the 6spd manual it would be solid, but the 4spd auto is gay and ruins everything