Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/cICSO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for bobo

When's Discord?

imgur.com/a/cICSO

Abel and Amane and a Mind Amane Alt.

had a lot of fun doing the afterimage in this one

Strange Journey is the best game under the Shin Megami Tensei name.

Why is SMT2 so fucking slow? From opening menus to talking? I love this game but I play on fast forward while listing to music or the game's ost mainly. Anyone else feel this way?

fuck discord wheres the teamspeak
that would be true if nocturne didnt exist

This is Tsubasa, say something nice to her.

Are you ready for a possible sequel?

What does Chaos even want?

To spite Law.

Thrill.

Yes.

You're amazing, Sol.
You get that other request about Asahi doing lewd shit with Nanashi, but talking about how he's still hard and stiff? Because he's dead?

if you know japanese, go play the PS1 remake right away

>boobs shaking everywere

Pretty good

>I have a dream. That one day every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny. A land of the TRULY free, dammit. A nation of ACTION, not words. Ruled by STRENGTH, not committee. Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think-to act-for himself!

How much faster is it? And am thinking about learning jap how long does it take to get a basic understanding to play games?

no idea, i don't know jap myself, you'd probably need to be familiar with some kanji and a lot of the weirder demons

but yeah since the dungeons are actually fully polygonal they were able to up the speed of everything quite a bit, you blaze through dungeons in the PS1 remakes

I ain't drawing snuff but it'd be funny if I did it like that nozomi dagda one.

She has fat tits and is basically a whore

Hey man, did you eventually find a good pose for the Ice Climbers Jack Bros thing

Someone get me a screenshot of Asahi being shocked at Nanashi being dead.

I think this'll work best as a jump cut from that to the lewd bit.

Freedom.

She is a gravure idol, get your fact straight.

EMANCIPATION

no but I actually had a really good idea for it. Gonna do it tomorrow. and then 28 and 29 will be Nekomata drawings to close the month off. I'll be doing a unrelated to smt halloween drawing on the other days so I hope you all enjoy the last drawings to come.

Freedom the root of all chaos and human potential.

Unless you mean Mainline then Duurrr wurlda of str. Strung ate week.

>Nanashi still hard cause he's dead
Oh hey! someone read my post
Aight my dude

Go kill yourself

My bad
Meant to quote

Asahi has shit taste.

Isabeau's taste isn't complete shit cause Satan is born from their dysfunctional shit stats and skills and Satan makes anything go from shit to an 8.

>Adramelech tries to sample him but takes damage during it.

Need help deciding on a Cleopatra moveset.

How does this look?

-Alluring Banter
-Dazzle Ray
-Deadly Wind
-Ice Age
-Light Pierce
-Repel Dark
-High Light Pleroma
-???

Any suggestions? My team doesn't really have any good spellcasters and she seems like a great fit.

Wouldn't be dead be more likely to make you not be able to get a boner? Unless you're implying Nanashi died with a boner and his state at death was perfectly preserved.

>Implying puppets don't stay hard.

Either Mediarahan or Luster Candy

It's a joke.
Are you autistic?

I'm surprised there are no rape horse edits of him yet.
Angel Lust son

>Take a nap after eating 5 pizza slices
>feel like shit
>dogs barking at almost everything
>turn on TV to see 3 christmas commercials in a row

So... How's your christmas, I guess

>Asahi's dad comes out with a group of hunters to see her getting pounded and getting green tattoos

That and Nanashi's temperature in-game according to the Thermometer relic is 95.5 degrees F. As in, hypothermia.

Mediarahan.

Also you might not need that pleroma since her affinity to light is so high.

>Adramelech fucking a girl
Asahi isn't Nanashi.

>Angel Lust
News to me. Thanks.

Soon(tm)

Concentrate

What level are you supposed to go for twisted tokyo?

>everyone forgets about thanksgiving

At least 90, I'd say. You could get away with 80 on Conflict, probably.

Metatron is perfect.

I'd go support with Cleo instead, she's much better at that.
Get something like Inanna for your mage/press turn slave.

Maybe something like
- Dazzle Ray
- Alluring Banter
- Salvation/Mediarahan
- Luster Candy
- Light Pierce
- High Light Pleroma
- Drain Dark
- Enduring Soul

Depending on what the rest of your group looks like you could maybe drop Luster Candy or Salvation for Healing Know-how. It's super versatile, pretty much Dekaja/Dekunda/Amrita/Invitation all in one.

Pleroma is percentual damage boost, the higher the affinity and damage of the skill the more damage the Pleroma is gonna add.

Why does /pg/ care more about dual audio than /smtg/?

Around 90-100 is plenty for the first run through. It gets harder and you get more rewards with each subsequent visit though, eventually need to be lv999 with fully incensed stats to stand a chance

because most smt games dont have voice acting.
If they do its relatively easy to undub it.

I can't stand Finals voice actors, everything is off.

IV english vos are fine though.

/pg/ has way more hardcore weebs than /smtg/. Also, we can just undub the games if we want dual audio, which can't be done for P5.

>Finals voice actors,
I think Gaston, Krishna, Odin, and Aldremelech's VAs did a great job.

>3DS games
>caring about dual audio

Wait till the PS4 is hacked, then no one will complain ;)

After Ventrilo.

>don't have pirated 3DS
>watching DLC vids on youtube
So how the fuck does anyone in the party know what a Watermelon is?

It's not hard to do gay voice. The only supposedly difficult thing about it is avoiding typecasting.

The dome went up in 2013 user.

>Why do less people complain about dual audio for a system that's completely hacked?

Oh wow what a tough question

ye olde picture books and tales from the village elders

And has been up for 25 years tokyo time and centuries Mikado time.

Nanashi, Hallelujah, and Asahi are 15 years old
Toki is 14.

I'm not sure what age Nozomi is but she can't be a day over 30.

Thanks,
Exactly at 90, been breezing through most of the game on War.
Then David waltz in with a more health than any boss so far and outlasts the party with that ten turn limit crap.
Guess I'll progress the plot then.

>I'm not sure what age Nozomi

20-22

Just kill him. His health doesn't reset and the ticket re spawns as often as you need it.

So why is everyone and Masakado okay now with living under a dome, now that Nanashi and Flynn are friends?

she is 24

>His health doesn't reset
well, now I just feel silly

Is Nanashi's title supposed to change to Awakened after the story choice? Because I got to the end and he's still Godslayer

Two Messiahs means two different ways to live.

D I V E R S I T Y

How does time work in SMT IV

I think they heal by a bit every time you get kicked out, but they don't fully reset, no. If you can't even kill David in the 10 turn time limit you will give up before long though, TT goes pretty deep and you obviously have to run all the way back to the fiend after getting booted. You can't get any of their drops until at least the 2nd run through the place anyways so might as well continue with the story and/or grind a bit before going back.

Awakened is in NG+

DLCRead the fucking NOTES!

Flynn never takes the dome down in Bonds?

The game explains it to you even without the DLC
Time flows in mikado so that it's like 6 years for every month in tokyo or something like that.

Hence why Navaare is 26(if he wasn't dead) while Flynn and Issabeu are only 18.

It's comfy, there would be plenty of adults who spent most if not there entire lives underground.

Adaptation to the darkness. Realistically staying in the dank dark for so long and going up into the light would fuck you up pretty badly.

Yes, when Flynn summons Masakado,Masakado basically says "well since Flynn and Nanashi are besties, the dome doesn't need to be taken down, because Mikado and tokyo can live in harmony okay bye." He then literally flies of in the distance never to be seen again and everyone was fine with it for some reason.

Also in Apocalypse Shesha busting through the Firmament restores the flow of time to normal.

I suppose there's something to be said for not wanting to uproot everyone's lives, and all the homes in Mikado. But the reasoning given sounds pretty dumb.

Yeah, but it's not retroactive.

So you still have bizarre situations like K and that Samurai who's son went from being a baby to a teenager while he was down in tokyo.

Yeah, everyone can just kinda pack up their shit and leave.

He can leave the messiahs to do guarding both in his place forever.

So when he only had one messiah, he needed to consolidate all the people into one kingdom? It's not like Flynn and Nanashi are immortal.

K is abnormally long lived. Even grown middle age Samurai say he's been running a bar since their dads was a kid and he'd been doing it ages before that yet he looks like his fifty/sixties at most.

Because of Persona's target audience, I suppose.

>K is abnormally long lived. Even grown middle age Samurai say he's been running a bar since their dads was a kid and he'd been doing it ages before that yet he looks like his fifty/sixties at most.
Because he spends/spent a lot of time in Tokyo.

Isn't everyone going to want to move up to the surface, though? Clean air and sun and all that? Except they don't actually have anywhere to live up there. It really seems like a much better solution to move the people of Mikado into Tokyo, where they've got a shit ton of empty buildings, and then just remove the dome.

On the other hand maybe the people would be better off with Mikado existing for agricultural purposes, so people wouldn't have to eat demon meat all the time.

Flynn is just a tool. He needs a superior Messiah to use him.

you know
In the Demonic Gene DLC thing with Hugo
What the hell is up with him anyway
From what I understood, he wanted to make the Mikado a world that his creator wanted or something like that.
What's up with that

The nice Gods can pick up the slack and make Tokyo clean/fertile.

Drinking water came from the dome till Shesha fucked it up.

What if K was Stephen?

YHVH. Is. A. Dick.

No he's a Samurai. in his youth he flirted with Gabby but was turned down.

Maybe it was a cuuuurseee