In this thread:
>dead Mars landers
>embracing eternity
>new information soon™

no fun allowed

previous thread: >

never realized that the collage is fucked up in the top-left corner

reposting from last bread:
I managed to archive a fair chunk of the mass effect mods on the BSN and forums before it got shoah'd, so if you know a mod you want the download for give me a (You)

I like the smell of a fresh thread.

Also for the user that wanted the nude mods, they are still on the mod db for mass effect

>wasting the first post by replying to yourself
WG bitte

first for ded.

What about waiting for the butthurt from anons who will inevitably purchase Andromeda and shitpost here about how the game will require you to have a season pass to get past the first loading screen?

2true.

>ywn travel the galaxy tapping alien ass

Also Quarians are basically human

r-right guys?

>Basically human
After some careful adjustments you can make them look exactly human.
Just add a few extra fingers, remove some of the lines, fix the eyes and skin colour,
It's pretty uncanny.
;_;

so... they aren't human at all then. okay

Was that black overlayer (nanowave armor?) supposed to emphasize her ass? I mean like in-universe if that was what she was trying to do.

post of the century

DELETE THIS.

debatable

>N7 Soon

>He thinks it won't be shit

How could it be shit when the only things we know about the game so far are things everyone say is bad? I mean by that logic it can't get any worse.

Bioware is always capable of finding new ways to fuck up.

Yeah, shame she doesn't actually look like that

Yeah, isn't it

Damn this would have been so much better

The SSV Euderion. Some sort of a testing image. I made a hybrid between the Normandy SR-1 and the Normandy SR-2. I use the Wings and Spoiler from the SR-1 and the Main Hull and Engines from the SR-2. Model is not final. Will add some more details, lights and some changes to the textures, but as first test is ok i think.
In my headcanon, the Systems Alliance doesn't use the original SR2 design they get from Cerberus (besides the Normandy) but built more ships from the SR-1 line like the SSV Ain Jalut we hear about in Mass Effect 2. Later they produce a hybrid ship like this, to obtain the advantage of the new systems Cerberus creates with their own design elements.

I like it, but frigates are named after battles

Is it even possible to get that hair color in the character creator of the original ME?

No it's not

>the entire plot is how the totally-not-reapers are raging misogynists
>you have to convert them to feminism
>guns were banned as part of an intergalactic charter

>video games tell us racism is bad in a massive galaxy of different races, all which harbour natural animosity towards one another for various reasons
>meanwhile if we actually discovered an alien race IRL humanity would nuke the fuck out of anything that looks like a threat no questions asked

Don't be so sure about that.

I miss muh waifu. Anyone else miss their waifu?

If we even had a chance.
Why wouldn't other aliens nuke the fuck out of us?
ME universe at least had some groundwork to foster good relations (ie Citadel), it'd be borderline miraculous if aliens asked questions first and shot later.

Every day

>bitches actually think they can be lesbian on my ship

Tits or airlock you sluts

jesus

leftists would embrace whatever shit culture they have and try to tell people that a genocide on us was our fault.
replace the monster with reapers

Legion says that pretending that all races are the same and can have the same morals or goals is racist.

So we're all in agreement that he did nothing wrong, right?

Meanwhile, the only reason humanity was accepteed into intergalactic community is that Alliance pushed Turians back during First Contact War.
Kill aliens. Gain respect.

that's a surprising insight by whoever wrote that.

I mean it's surprisingly insightful

>MUH CONTROL
He was a retard, also indoctrinated. I mean he couldn't even make a good case for what he was doing. Great actor and character but poor as fuck "plot"

>Indoctrinated
He did something wrong.
He fucked up.

I remember hearing that the guy who wrote Legion was actually a pretty cool guy, but got fucked over by the higher ups.

Was he indoctrinated in ME2 or was it only ME3?

Also did anyone else feel bad for the Collector boss?

He got released by harbinger to his ship being destroyed around him, all his men dead and deemed a failure by the reapers

Pretty sad desu

He was indoctrinated as far back as the First Contact War, it only flared up around the time of ME3 however.

Maybe he shouldn't have been liquefying humans. The prick deserved it.

Hmm, didn't blow up the collector base on my latest play through of the trilogy (finished ME2 last night), that's probably gonna come back and bite me in the ass

As long as it doesn't stop me from fuggin my waifu then I don't care

>liquefying humans
is that what he was smoking or did he put them into his glasses?

I think it was only collectors liquifying youmanity, not TIM

Yes.

He starts huskifying them in 3, that's pretty bad.

you can edit hair color in ME2/3 with gibbet

Chris L'Etoile. He left after ME2. Maybe if he hadn't, 3 wouldn't have sucked so much.

Pussy.

Chris L'etoile is cool guy.

I've never liked scars like this too much. It always feels very try-hard to give the character some cool scars, but just how often would you get a scar right across your eye at that angle?

AHHHH I PISSED OFF YET ANOTHER GROUP OF CRIMINALS

SAVE ME SHEPARD

Hey man he manages to be a good fireteam leader.

post yfw you found out that Yvonne Strahovski is part abo

So much for perfect genes.

who /not mad/ here?

>/not mad/
>Out of his fucking mind
You're a madman, user.
An absolute madman.

thanks

What do you even mean by abo

Australian aboriginal, I imagine.

I thought her parents were both Polish and born in Poland. And as far as i'm concerned there aren't many Aborigens in there

Too bad, it's time for Andromeda now, enjoy space Sera goy

I never understood that, The only experience Garrus had as a leader was with his Omega group and he got all of them killed. Or does it mean he was good at ordering them around and shit?

they are and you are right. user is just being retarded again

>That's probably gonna bite me in the ass

Yeah those 10 war assets are really going to be a game changer.

He's powered by "the good old days" and memes.

Too good for Bioware.

>Andromeda will not have big butts
>EDI is the closest we're going to get to the perfect waifu body
>Guaranteed no mods

What kind of things done to her ass does Tali like?

>Heart right above g*ngey
Tali confirmed for L*wd girl.

>no Asian bubble butts

Well, fuck you, Bioware.

I'm not a fan of Jack as a character, but fuck, if I don't want to eat her butt.

>being a cannibal

>not tongue punching her shitbox

Can we get some l*wd older women in Andromeda?

>ywn be the tought soldier with piercing eyes chakwas fantazises about

>tfw you'll never meet Chakwas when she was younger

Brown Jango Fett people

I'm not a feet guy but these low-quality feet textures are ruining it even more.

He did everything wrong. However he did it with Martin Sheen voice. So no matter how wrong he was, he had a point.

Timurra Morrison's Maui, though.

If the comics are to be believed that wasn't really a failure on his part. His team got wiped out because he ran off to save that other turian and then mercenaries attacked after he left. Not much he could have done.

>leaving his team because he ran headlong into some shit of his own
>not his fault

He had no way of knowing that other turian had betrayed him. As far as he knew their base was still secret.

No worse than most of the other squadmates desu. At least he was putting up a good fight against a small army of power-armored soldiers with rifles, machine guns, and rocket launchers, and killed at least a few of them. As opposed to

>AHHHH HE'S GOT A SWORD SAVE ME SHEPARD

I never managed to kill any of my squadmates (besides Kaidan/Ashley) in any of my playthoughs, even the first one.
cant imagine a dead miri/garrus/wrex/grunt/virmire survivor.
just imagine a dead Liara

>that spoiler
user don't be so heartless

>just imagine a dead Liara

If only.