Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Battlefield 1 Companion Site for stats and emblem making
www.battlefield.com/companion

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: People are using Discord for BF1. There are people who play BF4 (and BF3/BC2 once in a blue moon) on mumble currently, As well as other games.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)

wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
dl.mumble.info/mumble-1.3.0~1637~gf284052~snapshot.msi

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

PASTEBIN FOR RETARDS: pastebin.com/MAA75tCc

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefield.com/news/article/melee-combat-of-battlefield-1
reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/5998hu/user_config_boosted_my_fps_dramatically_pc/
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dragoneye VIII/video/22855693
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Typhoon BlastN7/video/22856389
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Typhoon BlastN7/video/22856395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>AREA DRUNKARD DECLARES WAR ON IRELAND

What's your favorite guns?

I've fallen in love with the Mondragon Sniper for the medic.

Reasonable balance changes

>no more than 2 AA guns per map
>nerf medic primaries considerably, it's obvious that DICE gave medics the best rifles in the game in an effort to make people play support, but people don't heal or revive anyways so the experiment clearly failed
>revert artillery truck buff

Mars Automatic
M.95 Carbine
BAR Trench
Model 10 Hunter
Gasser 1870

Pretty much all the unique pistols are dank as fuck, so many weird designs.

>all the small TDM/Pigeon maps are just the copy+pasted bunkers, villages or middle eastern towns

>people kept saying rifle grenades are bad
>they're fucking amazing

>Col. Andrew Waylan Horace expects no more than 22 people need lose their lives in this Great War.

EVEN A HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS LATER I'VE NEVER SEEN A MAN'S OPINION SO FUCKING WRONG.

It could be OP as fuck, but taking away either the revive needle or some form of healing from a medic is basically not playing medic at all.

It's an Onion article

retard

Anyone have experience with the MG15? I've always liked the LMG's like the old M60 from Bad Company, something that feels like a real emplaced machine gun. Is this gun good?

probably the best lmg after the BAR

Yes, although right now I'm using the Lewis gun because it has less recoil and less spread than the MG15.

Why is spotting so random? 2 guys next to each other, I can spot one but not the other. makes no sense

>Turkey

DOUGHBOYS WW@

>Using the Bayonet as a crutch to kill players/elites when it severely impacts the guns accuracy and speed of aiming down sight

haha plebs

>when it severely impacts the guns accuracy and speed of aiming down sight

t. Elite player trying to trick people into not using the weapon that kills him with ease.

>battlefield.com/news/article/melee-combat-of-battlefield-1
>Equipping a bayonet to your primary weapon also negatively affects the recoil of your weapon, and how quickly you can raise your weapon to a fire-ready position after a sprint

Eat shit sub 4 K/D ratio fag. :)

>also negatively affects the recoil of your weapon
>this translates to "severely impacts the guns accuracy and speed of aiming down sight" according to you

wew

medics are cancer

I think this weeb has brain damage. Kind of charming. Like a special retard.

Is multiplayer in B1 fun for faggots with no friends?

I've never played a Battlefield game outside of borrowing BC2/3/4 and going through the campaign. I've always gotten the feeling that in such large battles teamwork would be critical and I don't really want my shitter ass to get continually pubstomped.

Essentially, is it fun even if I suck?

If they dont add this in the Russian DLC, I riot

OBJECTIVE TAKEN

YOU'RE ALL HEROES

This is my first BF too, I'm enjoying it a lot but really only 1/4 games really lives up to the hype of this crazy team oriented battle. It can get insanely clusterfuck-y and without a good team it's sort of miserable to play for 40 minutes like that

they could make this a behemoth where multiple are deployed

>3rd sector in iron walls
>stuff the entirety of the Austrian army into B bunker
>hold off the Itats for 3 rounds ez

OUT FUCKING SKILLED

>play on Monte Grappa
>spawn in plane
>get shot down by AA right away
>spawn on ground
>get sniped
>spawn in tank
>can't kill anything cause everyone is in the mountains

Dear Dice,

Please nerf medic's semi-auto rape-everything-at-every-range death machines so far into the ground that no one ever touches the class ever again for the rest of eternity.

Thanks.

Once in a blue moon you're going to get a match that's so amazing that you just want to fuck someone in the pussy right afterwards. But all the other matches are going to be incredibly hit and miss and will most likely make you want to find a gun, put it to your head and kill yourself right away.

It's fun, but I'm probably just going to play this for 1-2 months, wait for DLC, play for 1 month, wait for DLC, play for 1 month etc.

They gotta make it good so people actually play medic and revive

>BF4 launched with 10 maps
>BF1 launched with 9 maps and a "free" one coming in december
gee, thanks for being so generous to give us a "free" map DICE

It's ammo count puts it above the bar imo when it comes to actually playing support as it was intended. I almost always score in the top 5 as support with the mg15 suppression and gas

nobody said they were bad, we said they weren't worth it over medpack/revive

>Medics
>Reviving, let alone healing.

kek

It's a fucking miniscule change, dude.

It's worth it on almost any non-assault gun as it lets you win any engagement with them if used right, and otherwise they'll fuck you up unless they're terrible.

Well that's a little disappointing. I mean that one rare game might make it worth it just for how amazing it may be. But if it's a real slog in other cases, I probably won't bother.

Thanks for the input.

How come sometimes my mortar controls are ASS and sometimes they're very intuitive?

>that feel when managed to kill the pilot of an airship with the Tankgewehr

goddamnit I wish I saved that moment somehow

>rape-everything-at-every-range
>worse than assault guns at close range
>worse than single actions at long range
>clearly supposed to be worse than the MG's at mid-range but the MG's are all kinda weak at the moment except for the BAR
They're the jack of all trades master of none, user.

Why is my game running like shit? It ran fine in the beta. And there's no reason for it to be running like shit like running into some thick smoke or something. I'll be running at 60 FPS and suddenly it's 35 FPS for no reason. I turned post processing and lighting down but the performance problems are identical. That "restrict GPU memory" or whatever is off and I've tried bouth DX11 and DX12.

Also, it seems like you can't use the number keys while holding ctrl, so I can't hold crouch and do that and it's annoying the hell out of me.

What causes the chase camera to not show up sometimes

Also why does leveling classes take longer than the war itself

>Just noticed he's pulling the explosives out of his ass.

They call that the von Hindenburg

turn off SSAO and try this:
reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/5998hu/user_config_boosted_my_fps_dramatically_pc/

>hurrr what if we put elite classes in small player game modes

Just charge them, but seriously ___________________________:^)

lol, my TDM friends who didn't want to play any other mode now only play CQL on BF1 due to Sentry pickups existing in TDM

In a full 12v12 TDM game, they might be fine but they can be picked up when its like 5v5 and absolutely wreck an entire team as long as the Sentry has his little whores protecting him

Sentry can be killed by gas.

I just tried borderless window mode and my CPU usage dropped from 100% to 75%. Weird. Gonna try it out in an actual game though to see if that was really it. Then I'll try your stuff.

howe is gas even real like just walk out of it lmfao

>what if we put elite classes in the games where they have greater potential for impact but are even easier to kill
I'd say it'd make those modes more fun.

That's how we ended up killing him, but again any sentry with a brain will just learn to avoid gas and nade spam, and have an entourage to protect him from bayonets and melee

Sentry pickups are just dumb and imbalanced overall in small scale games, they're fine in CQL and Operations because they can be eaten alive by vehicles and 10 million infantry everywhere

r8

>> Not flying high and dive bombing troublesome AA gunners before they know you're there
>> Not proactively destroying AA positions
>> Medic guns are fine. Only guns that need fixing is Support LMGs, which currently shoot marshmellows
>> Arty truck is weak as shit. Go assault and kill it, its simple

Do you think the Bar is good?

I don't see what advantage it has over literally a single other MG.

>> Not coding a game where the bayonet can be attached and removed by the player at will, BECAUSE THAT'S HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO WORK YOU AHISTORICAL SWEDISH COCKSUCKERS

Clearly the real villain is DICE

>30 seconds onwards

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dragoneye VIII/video/22855693

I love the periscope

>Combat in a corn field

Oh lord.

It's basically better in every possible way.

Also the trench variant is insane.

Its actually somewhat accurate over a distance.

Granted hes being retarded and using the trench one when storm and telescope are superior.

>storm and telescope
>using ADS

Child

>Best looking
>Best ROF
>Best hipfire
>Best sound

Whats not to love. It's a weapon blessed to us directly from John Moses Browning.

>leave game cause its suez
>go back into matchmaking
>suez

STOP

Literally just spec everyone with smoke grenades, throw both, then all charge straight into that motherfucker until everyone is dead.

Bonus points if you have a sniper spot the Elite with the periscope first.

how do i level up assault faster i need my revolver

Some of us don't like playing Domination

Neither do I

>Monte Grappa
>Hole up one of the many bunkers constantly under attack
>Have your support buddy suppyling you dynamite
that was waaay too many dynamite kills for my own good.

What class and loadout do I use to singlehandedly take the bunker on Monte Grappa in Operations?

I can't rely on my team

Are we allowed to discuss MOHW here since it's basically Battlefield: Infantry Edition?

But 20 round mag tho

You can kill at most 2 people.

By the time the guns gets accurate you are out of ammo.

Meanwhile the MG15 has 100 fucking rounds.

Hourly reminder to:

HIDE KEBAB COMMENTS

DO NOT REPLY IN KEBAB THREADS

LEAVE KEBAB TEAMS IF YOU ASSIGNED TO THEM

REMOVE THE KEBAB

dead game

the bar is always accurate

I like their hats

BAR very accurate without having to fire a lot of rounds. The BAR can fire 100 rounds in the same time it takes the MG15 to fire 100 rounds. I'd never take a MG15 into an objective or house. With a BAR I can.

THEN TAKE THEM OFF THEIR CORPSES AS IS YOUR RIGHT AS A SUPERIOR EXEMPLAR OF HUMANITY

I feel like I level up so fucking slow

What are you niggers doing to level up so quickly? I'm only medic 1

PLAY MORE

capture objectives, have the squad leader issue orders

Slouch hat is best hat.

TF2 memes aside, I want hat and uniform customization, since we've thrown historic theater appropriate clothing and personnel out the window already...

Man I'm fucking awful at this game, spending more time dead than alive

Game is still very fun though when I manage to get good

Dice wtf..

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Typhoon BlastN7/video/22856389

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Typhoon BlastN7/video/22856395

I'd recommend switching up your strategy. If you've been trying to attack flags the whole time, start defending more, or vice versa.

I can seem them adding soldier customization in the battlepacks in the future.

>hip firing in a game with aiming isn't for children
Come on, faggot, at least try here.

>needs to ADS to kill

Poor gramps

>aiming is too hard
>I just want to spray vaguely in the direction of the enemy
>my fucking arthritis won't let me move my mouse fast enough to hit their head, I have to use hipfire

What sensitivity do the PS4 players on here use?

Nothing much can help with that, though I guess counter spamming the grenade spam as Support works.

>order of the red dragon
>mortar kills dont count as explosive kills

????

Don't have a stroke, grampa

Would love that, especially since I'm tired of having to look at my Negerschütze knowing it was a politically regressive "inclusion" decision, instead of any real commitment to introducing the African Schutztruppen in any meaningful way.

>John Browning's only failure
>Blessed

>He needs a gun to kill people

Amateur.