Thoughts on the 370z?

Hi, I'm a Veeky Forums faggot that doesn't really browse Veeky Forums

I'm looking forward to replace my 2003 accord and 2002 gsxr 600cc with a sports car.
Is there another car in the 25-35K range I should consider?
Mustang GTs are a dime a dozen, the WRX is ugly, FRS seems underpowered, and I'm not interested in a FWD "sports" car

Thank you

Why would you even be interested in that car?

You can only fit one other furry friendo into it. And with a roof nobody can even get a good look at you guys.

I personally prefer the wrx and the twins
The 370z is too pigfat, test drive some cars nigger, and choose the one you like the most.

>FRS seems underpowered
You're underpowered, faggot

Get a G35 or G37

would you consider a used luxury car?

>i want to replace a fast bike and a practical car with something that is neither
why the fuck would you do that?

New Mustang GT would be faster in the straights, as good in the corners, sound better, cost less, and have more practicality.

>muh visibility

370Z has shit sightlines too

>mfw browsing Veeky Forums and find a faggot with the same bike as me

Bumping for interest. I also would like a car in the same price range that is comparable in performance to my current bike. pic unrelated, (im in third gear btw)

Get the FRS if you want a car that's purely focused on feels and keep your gixxer with the money saved for when you want a adrenaline rush

>Get the FRS if you want a car that's purely focused on feels
OP is Veeky Forums because he reaches for the better. The FRS is for twink fucbois

OP here
I can't go on long motorcycle rides anymore due to a shoulder injury. Practicality is not really important since I barely have any friends and live in a big city with everything within walking distance (including gym, metro station, grocery store, work) Will probably drive it for less than 5000miles per year

The FRS sounds perfect for a social recluse like yourself.

Yes, unless it's a 500$ / oil change, type of luxury car

since no one has answered you and only circle jerked the frs, yes the 370 is a great car. For that price range you can also consider an evo or a nsx at the top or your price range

370z is basically just a noisier mustang with an import tax

This, OP.
Evo's can be very reliable and if you want to make it faster you can! Maybe focus rs?

>2002 gsxr 600cc with a sports car.
Why?
>I also would like a car in the same price range that is comparable in performance to my current bike
LMAo nice b8. Cagers won't get it.

OP, just buy the FRS. They look and handle great, you won't be able to smoke every car on the road but we both know that you live in the city and will rarely, if ever, be pushing this car to its limits.

The new Gt is cozy, why are you worried about muh special snowflake status? It's an easy car to customize.

Mustang gts are a dime a dozen because they're way better. Your modding dollar would go way further on one of those.

370z is a shitty car for boyracers.

Buy a GTO or a newer G35 sedan, maybe even a M35/45 for the V8

>pigfat
>3300lbs
>330hp

why do people still spout that shitty meme?

Because it feels heavier than it actually is. That's the problem with the newer Z cars. They substitute the feeling of weight for actual response so the car doesn't feel agile/nimble until you're doing 100mph on a 35mph road and one minor mistake will send you to a horrible firey death

You have yet to list a single sports car

At 25-35K there is no point in picking anything but a second hand Boxster/Gayman for a daily drive sportscar, like seriously don't be a faggot and get a real car.

This, Cayman all the way.

Vette

>with the money saved
You can buy a used 370 for far cheaper than an FRS tho

This.

>it's an "Veeky Forums shits on the 350z/370z and shills an objectively worse car" thread

It you want to save money you don't buy an FRS lmao

also consider a c5 corvette

Or a base c6, for his range of 25-35k. Could get lucky where is find a higher mileage c6z

Get a 350/g35. The 370 body is very ugly, or get a Lexus instead