/feg/- Fire Emblem General (totally not Fire Emblem Edition)

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yShsxwST-I&list=UUNx9RIPPgEA5AjaHYxN7Vhg&index=21
youtu.be/OiK3puVFqBc
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/791455799302246400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not even a Fire Emblem OP pic

Alight is such a good track.

Camilla a best

This OP is making me want to complain about all the focus on TRS and the lack of any for Berwick Saga again.

we've had this as our OP pic before

Cherche is nice

Flora a shit

that's because Berwick is untranslated

Flora an Azura are good girls

But who's more comfy and humble; Florapals or Azurabros?

Wait, since when do you faggots give a fuck about TRS? What's going on?

Are Vestaria Saga or Berwick Saga getting translated or something?

Which is the problem. Why does TRS, the FE clone that suffered in development because of legal issues and had serious balance/polish issues, get two (2) different translations while Berwick, the infinitely improved title with unique new elements and that was considered by some to be one of the best RPG's of that era, gets none? Not even a menu translation hack?

Berwick just looks better, by a lot. I'd love to try it but TRS is the only one that ever gets any love.

Will Fire Emblem ever allow us to have an actual no-memeing harem like Stella Glow does?

I love TRS' OST: youtube.com/watch?v=2yShsxwST-I&list=UUNx9RIPPgEA5AjaHYxN7Vhg&index=21

harems are gross

Sakura is my wife.

I hope so. One can dream

I am interested in what these games have to offer. I've had the translated rom of TRS on my computer for the last few days, but I need to finish my run of FE6 first.

I just like TRS
it's probably because of added effort in translating PS2 games and lack of interest

also, saying that TRS gets love is a weird way of putting it. it has a horrible patch and a decent patch in beta

Here? Neither because this general is filled with falseflaggers of said fags.

called the police

It's come up pretty frequently as of late, with some anons shilling the new translation and some new ones trying it out. At the very least, it's being talked about more than any of the FE spinoffs and a number of actual FE titles.

tfw can't find a girl I like on conquest
how

that's probably because it's essentially FE 5.5

I believe the chinks managed to make a translation patch for berwick saga and the tools are available for use, so it's just a lack of interest.

It took TRS 15 years to get a proper translation patch, maybe one day someone will feel like translating BS or VS. Personally I'd be fine with using a script translation even if nobody bothers to put it into the game.

The other day we posted Kanas with their Mamas and got some replies with Orochi, Camilla, Oboro, Velouria, Azura, and Flora as Kana Mamas that you can see starting here How about we post some Kanas with their Papas today?

Is the script even online anywhere?

You got it, senpai

The problem is that its flaws are blatantly glaring, to the point where I can't really enjoy it as an additional title.

It suffers from the worst of the Kaga games (extremely poor unit balance, low growths and RNG fuckery, padding, obscure and needlessly complicated recruitment requirements, an artstyle ripped straight from the early 90's in the worst way, etc.) without any of the strengths. The story is as by-the-books as you can get, and if people complain about the modern FE characters being one-note, I really hope they don't play TRS.

At least Berwick gives you the Kaga strengths of good gameplay and some fresh new ideas, even if none of us know much at all about the quality of writing. And the art direction is leagues better than TRS's. I mean, c'mon, look at this.

Should I marry Flora?

If you want.

What about Knuffle, Drill, and BerukaAnon?

Kana is my wife.

Characters are in no way flat in TRS. They're leagues better than a lot of the others in the series, imo.

Low growths isn't an inherent flaw.

Don't know what you mean by RNG fuckery.

Not sure what you mean. It's not like obscure recruitment requirements are plentiful in this game and even some of the post Kaga games have them.

And that's just Norton. The intentionally ugly character. The anime art style isn't really a flaw either. And why not mention the actual battle animations? It feels like you're deliberately ignoring almost everything good with the game because you think Berwick is better in every way

>I'm creepy
Explain
Knuffle doesn't trip nor did BerukaAnon I believe.

don't know anything about them

you've fetishposted and have asked for smutfics. that's creepy

To be fair I didn't ask for the smutfic. I've bondage posted though, yes.

ChercheAnon is ok simply because he doesn't post that often. Casual and way too nice.
CamillaAnon is a retard that spouts retarded shit, drops trip whenever he wants to shitpost or respond passive aggressively, and immediately apologizes when called out to get people to stop. What's even the point to a trip if you fucking take it off? To top it all off, he posts here 24/7 with very few breaks making extremely annoying.
Tharjafag is our mascot. The only person from this group you'd notice posting if they were all forced anonymous. Great to keep around to bully, but you're not suddenly cool for doing it.
Knuffle seems alright.
DeadBerukaAnon shouldn't even get a mention (hell, none of these should) but I will to say he's obnoxious and probably retarded.

>Characters are in no way flat in TRS. They're leagues better than a lot of the others in the series, imo.
They do all look incredibly generic though. I swear the girl in front in the OP is just Catria.

>nor did BerukaAnon I believe.
Who the fuck is DeadBerukaAnon then? I thought that was him.

Also how is it that he doms me? We're not even married

youtu.be/OiK3puVFqBc
Waifufags everyone.

>Who the fuck is DeadBerukaAnon then? I thought that was him.
Someone else entirely. The real Berukafag left because Camillafag kept harassing him.

Knuffle is a faggot for constantly bumping dead threads once they slip to page 10 even though everyone else has moved on.

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/791455799302246400

We'll be getting TMS2 gameplay in a few months /feg/, get hype.

I hate when he does that
>thread is about to die
>CMON GUYS LETS MAKE IT HIT THE BUMP LIMIT
Knuffle's a fucking retard. He's up there with the spic.

But my copy of the first game isn't in the mail yet...

Alright let's stop with the metashit already and post Kanas with Papas

I like Hana

I can't wait for codename steam 2

No

Fire emblem X .... DISGAEA?!

Please tell me that's not happening. I hated codename steam

>Characters are in no way flat in TRS.
Sure, there are the few characters that aren't and that get some good fleshing out with screen time. But the bulk of the cast really is flat and plays into generic FE tropes without any kind of further exploration, and I'm not sure if there's any other way to say it besides one-note.

>Low growths isn't an inherent flaw.
It is when you factor in
>RNG fuckery.
When almost the entire cast has such low growths, it becomes much, MUCH more likely for a character to become RNG screwed. It severely hurts the potential viability of regular low-leveled characters and increases the value of units that get ridiculously great promotion boosts like Narron, which further plays into the poor overall unit balance.

What do you mean that you don't know what I mean? The game is made up of a number of specific events with specific units in specific paths that basically require you to follow along with a guide if you don't want to miss out on content. Why would you know that you need to put Plum in one army to get a Dancer in the game? Why would you know anything about picking Ruka out of a group of four units near the beginning of the game to trigger certain events? Or any of the number of crazy bullshit things that you have to know far in advance to actually see as a player.

And I picked Norton because his design overall encapsulates what I mean in that style, even when he is the intentionally ugly character. If you want a "standard" example, let's just go with poofy hair, ugly pastels, and giant shoulder armor like the rest of the cast. They both represent 90's design in the worst way, a legacy from a title as early as FE4.

The fact that you're getting defensive and think I'm "deliberately ignoring" things probably says more about how you view TRS than anything else. I would sure as hell hope Berwick was an improvement, considering it didn't get fucked in development and released on a newer console with new features and mechanics.

Who is Peri for?

>it's a drpg that prevents grinding

Is this a pasta?

Laharl's strong enough to bitchslap bitches like Grima and Anankos with one finger.

Whoever you want her to be with that she can S-support with. There are infinite Peris across infinite deeprealms!

>tfw picking up teammates and creating huge ass towers
It's like shove but 50x better and 100x more useful

Post flolina

I wish it'd happen

Which awakening girl should I marry?

my favorite fe7 girl

Why do you hate it? Any particular reason?

You can't make your own decisions, big boy?

Lucina if you want to see canon cutscenes. Aversa if you've god tier taste.

I gotchu senpai

Morgan

>this guy will never fix the Fiora one

Posting the most canon couple in all of FE.

>as a friend
This will never stop being tragic.

>didn't post Chrom and Sumia
>or Robin and Lucina
???

That's a Leo!Kana actually.

At least we got buff Farina.

>Chrom and Sumia
His wife is the maiden.

I know, but one can dream

>>Chrom and Sumia
>>Robin and Lucina

Not canon, egglover.

You mean male robin

Robin is for Aversa, Julius rip-off needs his Ishtar rip-off.

Well when I got it I was expecting a dumbed down mobile XCOM, and it kinda was I guess. But I felt like it was too simplified for lack of a better explanation. My biggest issue with it was the manual aiming system. Even with my circle pad pro I couldn't for the life of me line up good shots. When I first heard about it I had hopes for it but in the end it just fell flat for me and turned out to be a waist of my time.

Never thought of it this way. Huh.

I kinda get that. With some shots being inaccurate along with the bobbing enemies it could get kinda hard to hit small points like nettlers. If you're finding it hard to hit shit try using bombs. My favorite team is scarecrow, carter, John and lion/queequeg. No real aiming required. it's more like Valkyrie chronicles than xcom though, not sure who gave you the xcom comparison

Post Panne, I don't have any pictures of her.

Friend of mine that told me about it mentioned it was like XCOM in a way, but now that you mention it it does have a Valkyria Chronicles feel to it.

kek
Kill yourself.

Fucking why?

What even drives you people to do this shit?

probably because you guys jerk each other off every thread instead of just exchanging skype like normal people

To upset people. Don't pretend that you don't use you trip primarily for that reason.

>implying
If he actually did, he could do a much better job. You can do a better job anonymous. It's just for attention.

Oh it's for attention to some degree, as all tripfags are. But he's also admitted at one point a while ago that he chose Camilla mainly because he believed she was the most likely to upset people.

A better game like Conquest

Yeah, and I can say I'm secretly Tharjafag right now and would you believe it?

>marry Morgan
>Robin won't leave us the fuck alone

>homebrew
>custom gay marriage fates with all 3 games
>suddenly too many husbandos

This is the opposite of suffering

>marry Morgan
>Chrom says I can't return to Ylisse because that's illegal