/palg/ - Paladins General

Sniff edition

REMINDER: you are playing against bots until level 5 in casual queue.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB36)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?17106

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-rez (playlist)
Paladins Beginner's Guide - Welcome to the Realm

>Champion guides made by Hi-rez (playlist)
Paladins - How To Play - Fernando (The Ultimate Guide!)

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.guru/builds/guides/v/pM
gamestar.de/index.cfm?pid=1874&pk=136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i should have never taken that screenshot

Is she wearing panties on the outside of her pants?

someone else would of done it

Now I kinda feel bad for winning with all the salt that went on afterwards in the enemy team. Should mention only group in this game was a duo BK and Ruckus on our side

would have

and i really dont think so

Why are people worrying about credits? Play for 2 weeks and credits are useless anyway?..

>don't
Where do you think you are?

are you also going to point out that i dont capitalize my posts and dont use punctuation

>?..

androxus does it too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>skye
>using panties at all

you don't understand the mind of a true slut

seeing as you couldn't stop yourself from pointing out my grammar mistake. yes

okay sorry

Butt seriously why are so many paladins characters ripoffs of overwatch in both aesthetics and gameplay?

overwatch is the one that ripped off early stages of paladins. look it up.

anyone else had this bug with ruckus?
i couldn't hear nor see the bullets firing or the reload animation
it lasted the entire game

it was so surreal

Does ranked give me better teammates or same shit?

get a new bait pal

And Superman.

Stop with the Overwatch bait already.

I CAME UP FROM THE BOTTOM
AND INTO TO THE TOP
FOR THE FIRST TIME I FEEL ALIVE
I CAN FLY LIKE AN EAGLE
AND STRIKE LIKE A HAWK
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SURVIVE... THE TOP?

Same shit.

I cri

>Cheeky Nando
>no shielding
Nature is full of mysteries.

you tried

lol
i hate those games

Was an honest question.

I play paladins mostly, but always wondered why they were so similar.

honestly i'm not sure that's true

3 possible outcomes for pm all of them
1. coincidence
2. OW took from Paladins(or Hi-Rez in general) first
3. it was ripped from TF2, not OW

>lose incredibly
>check why
>it was a stack
>stack has 20+ games in a row with all the same people

fucking god dammit
sometimes i contemplate on actually playing this game or not
when will they stop putting 5 stacks against basically retards
this isnt making any god damn sense

I got RIPPED in 2 weeks thanks to TEAM FORTRESS 2
CLICK HERE to find out how

Me too.

the voice pack hardly souds like engineer, was pretty disappointing

But... the original TF2 Engineer did the Barik voice pack?

i dont understand why they couldn't just use his actual voicelines from tf2

that doesn't mean he did a good job with the voice work

But the voice work is fine though. IMO he still has it.

It's not just the premades, matchmaking is atrocious so far. "Still a beta" applies but any indication that they know what's up would go a long way.

I don't either. They have lines for pretty much everything the VGS in Paladins has in TF2.
>has defend/push the cart lines
>has defend/attack get on the point
>various hoots and hollers
>various jeers and displays ways of saying "that's too bead"
>has multiple death screams for when he's killed
>has all kinds of sounds for when he mounts something from various taunts
>has domination/revenge lines that could've been used for taunts and jokes
>has plenty of laugh lines as well

Only one I don't think they'd be able to just use his actual TF2 voice lines for would be respawning lines and rival lines.

has anyone had a glitch where the controls change before leaving spawn?

I had something like that happen with Barik a while back.

It threw me for a loop.

Not yet but my loadouts sure do get erased a lot. Pisses me off at the start of a match to have to use the basic one AND remake all of them after.

my HUD disappeared the first time I played Ruckus

My virginity disappeared the first time I played Cassie

Any tips for a newfag androxus player, i kinda suck with him

Andy is all about aim. Don't bother fanning the hammer and just use normal shots. Use cards that increase the versatility of Nether Step and Reversal.

I feel better now

I want Evie to freeze my cum mid ejaculation and turn my penis into a work of art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My least favorite Palameme.

Why the hell don't they put Siege and Payload in the same queue? I feel like one will be preferred over the long run

payload sucks

>skye maxes out bulldozer despite the enemy having nobody that can deploy anything
>still gets most elims and damage

I'm gonna start snap picking Kinessa and waiting until the very last second to change champion just to stop this tragedy. It's like taking your friend's keys when he's too drunk to drive, they'll thank me in the morning.

What items do I even get for supports like Ying? I figure cooldown is important, and the defense for whatever is fucking me up, but what about the other two?

I reckon they should give Buck his old gun back and make it so when he uses his F ability, he's basically using his giant ass gun as a rocket.

I hate that his super jump is so unrelated to his art design.

Cauterize can be very good for Ying for harrassing other supports or tanks. The duration gets reset every hit of your LMB, so it stays on them a while.

Is Makoa worth decking out? Any must-have cards On RoadTurtle?

You will not force me to play your mememode payloadfag!

You can either focus around making the shield super good or put a couple cards into the hook and spin.

why do I keep playing this

paladins.guru/builds/guides/v/pM
I've typed it out too many times now.

Does Bulldozer damage Torbjorn's shield for more, or just Wrecker?

Even if you scored so many kills, you probably killed the wrong people at the wrong time, then you were basically useless to your team. You should have stayed on the point longer as well...Evie's aoe damage is very good against a lot of people being crammed in one place.
This is a team game, then you should simply play a death match game if you presist with that attitude.

It's not about KDR, it's about taking the point and pushing the payload. I assume Fernando's HAHAHAHAHAA could be heard for miles as the match ended.

Nigga I was focusing on keeping THEM, especially key targets such as Ying, off the point
and harassing them in spawn to get them off their horses

Then why did your team lose? Let me guess: it was because the rest of your team was retarded, wasn't it? I bet that you didn't even help your tank to contest the point.

Wrecker for shield, Bulldozer for turrets/ying illusions.

they weren't retarded, they were incompetent albeit very specific retarded things happened, such as Ying trying to deal damage with her illusions when people retreated to heal or Drogoz trying to help me harass them(just look at his credits)
And yes, I tried. although I didn't step on the point that much, I was always close to it dealing damage, that's how I got that 33 streak even though I only got 18 solo kills.

Because Evie is fun.

Got me there.

About to download this game, is there a fun shotgun hero?

Buck and Barik are shotgun users and they're both fun.

What you're saying isn't justifying the defeat of your team, when you consider that also the Kinessa in your team had quite a high KD ratio.
I guess that this is what happens when flanks play for glory rather than for the team.

Buck is a big goofy guy who likes shooting people with his shotgun.
He's pretty fucking fun since he can leap real fucking far away, heal himself when needed, slow enemies down, and get even MORE damage with his ult.

Also Barik, if you like tanking.

Thanks guys, both of them look really fun to play

They are, you just need to learn to jump good.

We had no heals when needed because Ying was playing Drogoz when enemies made it to the point.

We had an almost completely useless Drogoz who didn't even manage to get 1k credits on a 17 minute match who never used his fire spit and always got himself killed in the enemy spawn.

But somehow it's the Flanker's fault for doing the best he could to keep the enemy team away from the point but not perfectly.

Epic.

theirs are just intentional omissions because proper capitalization and punctuation are not really necessary. you legitimately believed "would've" was actually "would of" and are a fucking idiot. no mistakes were made by who you're now trying to correct, while you were making far more than just a spelling mistake. it's entirely indicative of your intelligence level if you're saying those things.

not bait
paladins is a fucking literal ripoff of overwatch

I keep getting dupes from the boxes. either they're dupe cards of the starter 5 they give my hero, or it's a dupe cosmetic, like the default emote.

Buck must've trained with those guys.

Welcome, buddy. If you're gonna be trying out Buck google translate this page, register and get yourself a cool skin.

gamestar.de/index.cfm?pid=1874&pk=136

Just enter a burn email account you don't use and make up a German address, here's a nice zip code for you 38835.

And then there's this fucking autist.

Fan the hammer is useful when the enemy AND youboth have very low HP and the first hit wins, or for killing off stunned/slow enemies upclose.

desu it looks like that drogoz really pulled the team down, not even breaking 100k damage
ying has pretty good healing though
im guessing that fernando singlehandedly won the game for his team

I had to do Drogoz' job for him.
I couldn't take down a 5.7k HP enemy by myself the whole game.

The other team's Drogoz did even worse, that's not why they went down. They went down because 3 of their players played for the kills and the other team played with autistic determination to make the objective blue even though they were constantly being put through the fucking grinder. Look at how much they died and just kept coming while the others died way less but wouldn't play for the point.

It's like some lower league randos fucking over a Premier League team because they got cocky.

NICE

looks like you need some reading comprehension my friend

Why are you so buttmad about kills
As long as you can do your job while killing, that's fucking perfect for the team as you're keeping enemies out of battle longer

Why... Why are you gay, palg? Why did you make that choice?

I might, dude. Didn't realize it was sarcasm AND part of a conversation until I hit send. Cut me some slack though I've got a considerable amount of booze flowing through my veins.

Yeah and it went really well too.

Like you don't want to be Fernando's amigo.

I tried, user, I tried real hard

>maintenance in 90 minutes
Well, fuck that.

Patch incoming???

Image that didnt go through for whatever reason