Discuss

Discuss

For women, high school kids, and the poor who want to impress their equally poor friends.

It does the job.

t. civic driver

Shitty car for badgewhores. Doesn't deserve the Mercedes name.

>no ecoboost

>a diesel fiat

Why does /o hate this car and as far as I know doesnt give a shit about a class, which this car basically is. A class with different body.

Its a bit pricy because has the badge and looks like mini CLS, but that doesnt make it bad car, rather overpriced.

Btw this car perfetly shows that design is what people are buying because C class is higher level in Mercedes hierarchy and yet its less expensive than CLA. At least in some parts of Europe.

Because the a class isn't sold in the us.

A fagot on a fiat trying to mock cars that are able to do 9k rpm.

lel

>falling for the civics are bad meme

lel.renaultengines

>paying Mercedes money for Renault mechanics

People are dumb yo.

A Class as a Sedan

meh another civic clone

>looks like mini CLS
Really true, when I saw the thumbnail I thought it was a CLS. I can't find enough words to describe how much I love that car, I like it even more than the S-class. The first time I saw one, it was love at first sight.

well they're certainly boring

My whole life I drove domestic pig fat cars. My last car was a 06 GXP. Loved it to be honest. Got totaled out by some kid in moms mini van talking on her cellphone.

My insurance company give me an E class rental. Gotta say I was disappointed. I always looked up to euro cars as something much nicer then american but this Benz felt kinda cheap? I mean it felt better then my GXP buy my GXP was a lot cheaper and a lot faster.

.01% of/o/ will be able to afford one. stop talking about it

It starts off at about 32k over in the states. It looks handsome on the outside, decent interior, aside from some cheap plastics here and there it is a comfy ride non the less. And it's a Mercedes. The car was made to attract a younger audience to the brand
I'm looking forword to getting one. Driving a shitbox is fun and it's fast, but I can't roll up to a girls house with a boosted manual shitbox with its exhaust note waking up the entire fuckinh neighborhood.

A car basically built for the US market since they didn't receive much attention for the A-Class hatch. I heard the AMG was a good one.

The official car of:
>im a 23 year old female instagram star and i just got my first job out of college! This will match perfectly with my balenciaga clutch!

A DIESEL FIAT

LOL

The only good thing about this car is the damage it has done to the price of used C-class cars. All the people buying a mercedes for the badge buy a new CLA, killing the price of the actually decent C class.

Thanks for the (You).

>""""premium"""" interior

The A-Class hatch issue was sold with the launch of GLA.

*solved

This. It looks great on the outside but when you sit in it you realize it's just for badgewhores. Yes it is well built but it feels really cheap especially that huge plastic insert in the dash that sounds like a children toy when you tap it. If you want a decent looking and correctly equipped one you'll realize it's way more expensive than the Audi A3 or BMW 1 series.

Id drive one
It looks like a young mercedes

>one of these cars costs $50,000, the other is under $20k

what kind of glue are they using for that iPad?

Less fun to drive than the C-Class
less spacious than the C-Class
worse styling than the C-Class
worse build quality than the C-Class
same price as the C-Class

0/10

this.

it also looks like a mongoloid dolphin.

>We want the exploding sunroof audience

:^)

Stay mad

>being a Swabian
>not killing yourself

why mercedes went with this brutish hammerhead front yet sleek and tiny twinkboi ass design, it looks retarded

Personally a Mercedes starts at a C400 anything under that is completely dogshit - Mercedes-Benz technician

Explain. Oh and should I buy a c400 used or will it fall apart at 50k miles