Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09EmV7_SBP0
youtube.com/watch?v=aJr68U7K-wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why keep copying all the links? Nobody reads that shit ever

First for your Talon overlords.

Second for Jesse McCree

Why won't blizzard do anything about external aimbots and AHKs?

Is it against terms of service to ban for a program that doesn't interfere with OW's memory?

>You climb the tree with relative ease, perching yourself on a branch
>You stare out at the sunset, contemplating your dishonorable past that weighs heavy on your heart
>Your train of thought is interrupted as you hear a slight snapping of wood as the tree branch supporting you cracks under your weight
>You land hard on your back, causing the air to escape from your lungs
>You lie motionless on the ground in pain, staring up at the quickly darkening sky as the sun sets over the horizon
>You contemplate if this represents your future, but eventually push the thought aside
>You really need a drink
Just another day in the life of Hanzo

Blizzard please give a cute girl with amputee legs and arms.

What the fuck did Hanzo do to Genji? He's literally missing his arms

It's just the way generals work, that and at this point a bunch of autists would throw a fit even if they never use the links themselves.

Fuck off please

I know that feel, user. Jesse would make a great McDaddy. Papa Hanzo is cute too. I can imagine him being a soccer mom type.

>tfw you want to fuck this hot guy but you already fucked his brother
>tfw you do it anyway
Such is the life of Jesse McCree.

There is no better song to listen to when playing Ana, even the lyrics match:

youtube.com/watch?v=09EmV7_SBP0

The beat of the song is also in perfect timing with Ana's walking animation.

"I’ve finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war"

All MGR songs go well with Overwatch though.

Not a qper, but someone actually stuck down in the shitter ranks. Useless Meis are common as fuck, because shes not nearly as broke as this general makes her seem, or at least as easy to use.

being on the verge of death can really fuck a body up. Even if Hanzo did nothing to Genji's arms specifically, they can still have been fucked beyond repair as a consequence of something else Hanzo did.

Hanzo used a sword on him. In the lore he's actually a better swordsman than Genji but he swears off using them for a bow after Genjis "death".

Genji got julienned like a carrot.

MGR goes great with everything

Man I really don't know what direction Blizzard wants to take with Hanzo. He rejected Talon but at the same time was unhappy with Genji's Overwatch offer. It seems like he wants to be alone and self-pity all day. Probably thinks he doesn't deserve happiness.

Can you write about Genji becoming evil again

>defense Kings Row, get thrown into the match when my team is about to lose
>using Ana
>trying my best to heal 5 idiots scattered like roaches instead of defending, the payload is nearly at the end
>see our Roadhog has his ult ready, as is mine
>"YOU'RE POWERED UP, GET IT THERE!!"
>he immediately jumps down into one of the gaps and commits suicide

Who would be a better lover, Genji or Hanzo?

>tfw sombra will finally be revealed next week whether it's tuesday or at blizzcon

I just want it to be over

Hanzo is in the mid process of a redemption arc. Unfortunately I have no idea how Blizzard plans on progressing the story for these characters.

>He rejected Talon
Did I miss a comic or something in the short? It says nothing about it in his lore. Where are you getting this from?

Amélie Lacroix
>tfw no qt Smugberry to remove omnics with

Talon is what humanity needs.

Headcanon.

You mean the next timer right?

He was more in disbelief that his brother, who he had been distraught and seeking redemption for killing, was alive. The guy's world was turned upside down in an instant, in the end I hope they actually develope Hanzo's character instead of leaving him the brooding wimp that he currently is.

Not sure what you're referring to. I'm just a random user that felt like writing what its like for Hanzo dealing with depression out of boredom. Did an user write some sort about Genji becoming evil or something?

When do you think they will have to share a bed together?

Him and Widow have an in-game interaction where she tells him Talon could restore his family's empire and he politely tells her to fuck off. Not that in-game interactions are 'canon,' but there you have it.

Widowmaker: Talon could restore your family's empire

Hanzo: But at what cost

Widow tells him Talon can restore his family or some shit

No I'm makin a request

>Cybernetically enhanced dick

Sombra Ult will "hack" enemy team, those affected have distorted screen and won't be able to use skills

Never. Jack doesn't sleep because of all the nightmares.

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPTTTTTTT
>"Sorry guys, bad Egyptian food"

Don't you dare

He doesn't tell her to fuck off or insults her. He just questions the intentions of Talon

youtube.com/watch?v=aJr68U7K-wA

Scout and Tracer OTP

>tfw just realized the spawn for some of the maps is in an overwatch plane

Whoa. It's like a mobile base they fly all over the world. That's so cool but I never take the time to look at levels. I ought to do it in an a.i. match sometime and just wonder around while my team kills bots.

Yep

Eh, maybe another time. Its a little after midnight and I should be heading to bed. Though I'm sure there are a few writefags around you could probably ask that could do that for you if they haven't done it already.

>Jack's haunted by all his failures
>Most of all he's haunted by failing to save his best friend

My mistake. Still, seems unlikely he's joining up anytime soon. Maybe 76 and Ana will track him down and try to enlist him in their search for the reasons behind Overwatch's downfall. I dunno, he is kinda by himself story-wise right now. Hard to say if Blizzard will even make an attempt at giving everyone a coherent story.

Spy x Scout was my otp before the whole shitshow of implying Spy is Scout's dad in every damn comic. Valve ruined the ship for me.

So 76 is literally Sora/Naruto?

Die

Good

If the tactical visor fits...

Who would be Kairi/Hinata?

get out disgusting weeb

More or less.

what should i change my battletag to

>ruined
>not improved

He didn't want to save him. He was betrayed by him. Jack wants him dead. The nightmares come from his ignorance and how much he cared and received nothing in return except a knife in the back.

>Cum Guzzler
>Cock Sock
>Sister Fister
>Dirty Dick
>Faggotron
>Needs Cock

No fucking clue m8, Blizzard seems to not really know what direction they want the story to go in. They say that Reyes was bitter over being passed up for Overwatch's command position, then make a comic where he's really friendly with everyone.

I can easily see it as Jack being driven by one of two things:
1)A blind drive for vengeance against those behind Overwatch's fall from grace
Or
2)A drive to correct the wrongs he did in the past and unburden his own sense of guilt.

RemoveHanzo2016

Their relationship ain't like that. Read the comic. IF they were in love they would have had a tearful reunion instead of "Hey there Ana I need u to help me fite."

>haunted
Jack didn't fail at shit, people turned on him because they wanted someone to blame for their problems. He was the golden boy that had it all. People get jealous and need a scapegoat.

>failing to save best friend
If you're talking about Reyes, you can't save a petty man from himself. He should have got gud

Should I kill myself? At least I got Roadhog

post your
>main
>skin
>job/major

DOES ANYONE WANT TO GET FUCKING HARD MODE DONE???

PLEASE

I JUST NEED PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR ULTS AT THE RIGHT TIME AND DON'T FUCK THEM UP.

>Hey let's nerf Soldier's spread to be trash and can't hit and kill jack in mid range, but we gotta stop those 5 people using macros.
Sasuga Blizzard

Nah it is just too creepy. I knew they were gonna go that direction since meet the spy

>join game in QP
>defense
>it's a Torb only meme team
>stay and pick Torb because why the fuck not
>attackers don't even come close to taking the point
>tremendous amounts of salt in general chat

kek
Was the enemy team complete shit or is this thing actually somewhat hard to counter?

kys retard

Nigger do you know how people work? When he was friendly it was before Jack got promoted. He had no reason to be a bitch when he was still on top.

rein
bloodhardt
fireman in training

When does season 2 end again?

I was thinking about for season 3 to just throw all 10 of my placement matches and purposely land in bronze, then see how high up I can climb from the bottom. I will feel a little bad for the people who have to do placements with me but oh well.

I figured it would be more interesting and fun then this constant win a couple and then plummet back down to where you started.

Also how bad do I have to be to land in bronze? Do I just throw myself off a cliff all game? Are there even any players in bronze?

Zarya
Champion
Computer Engineering

kys retard

D.va
B.va
Pussy Destroyer

What wrongs did Jack do? Besides the whole betraying his best friend thing, he was a good goy wasn't he?

>reaper
>pumpkin
>stage lighting electrician

Please as if Blizzard won't drop some bombshell of spooky evil men pulling the strings and turning them against each other.

You'd be surprised how easily you can twist what was simply by the way you view it. Also having been soldiers together Jack easily could have seen Reyes as a brother and failing to save him from himself could weigh on him.

kys retard

kys retard

Does Mccree have a horse?

Depending on your rank now, even losing all 10 games is no guarantee of bronze, assuming they use the same system. Its why nobody is really much below 2k

kys retard

>Junkrat
>Classic
>artist

>Pharah
>corner shot each turret faster than he can repair
It's a fucking immobile object. Only retards can't beat it. This reflects bad on your elo by the way.

Yeah I know with the current system that even if you lose all 10 games, if you at least try its not hard to land in gold. Thats why I was asking if I just have to kill myself all game, end each game with literally 0 elims, 0 dmg, 0 healing and like 20 deaths.

Oh man I'm going to feel so bad for the people I end up doing placements with.

ye, its in his summer skin spray

I would agree with your assessment of their relationship if Reyes didn't have the lines "You always took his side" and "I shouldn't be surprised that you took his side".

>Tracer
>Sprinter
>major in CompSci

Apparently for season 3, they're starting you from your season 2 SR.

>Look at this team, we're going to do great
How do you respond?

>Please as if Blizzard won't drop some bombshell of spooky evil men pulling the strings and turning them against each other.

They might do that but Jack and Reyes hurt each other. That's how it will be inevitably. And both couldn't see what they were doing to the other.

>This reflects bad on your elo by the way.

I'm level 20, I don't think that's an issue at the moment but thanks for pointing that out, I'll keep it in mind for when I start doing ranked.

>fireman in training
Post muscles.

>Ana
>Wasteland
>Artist

To me I'm hoping Blizzard will go for something other than, oh he was just a petty jealous bitch. Also I forgot that the Halloween one took place before hand.

Doesn't have to be he actually did anything wrong, could be just the way he perceived certain events in his past as directly his fault.

Because Jack was better at Reyes, ofc ana is going to agree with him.

you probably wont be able to end up that low unless you tank your s2 rank right now
the more seasons that are played the harder itll be the place away from your season average, thats generally why when people want to do that shit they just buy another account

"OH, YEAH!"

>Closest I've got is Lucio
>Selecao
>Mechanical Turk

Tfw no mccree bf

wait what? I haven't heard about this before

Are you telling me blizzard is keeping me in elo hell for all of eternity?