Eternal Crusade - /ecg/

Forum Trophies Edition

>What is Eternal Crusade?
"Online multiplayer 3rd person squad-based tactical shooter with tanks in a persistent war."

EC is based in the WH40K universe and currently offers 4 playable races: Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Orks, and dirty knife ears. Combat in the game is very similar to the multiplayer from WH40K Space Marine.The game can currently be purchased on the EC website or through Steam.

>Important Links
Forum: forum.eternalcrusade.com/
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/375230/
Warbros Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/warbrosnumber1
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCxH-BQF2CRQV6lXTf41xEeg
Previous Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=ua1YBPYKf94

>Previous Thread

Warbros members can coordinate drops through the Steam group chat, and a TeamSpeak server is also available. Either of these options will be a necessity to form groups, as there is no in-game Guild chat.

>Guilds
Loyalists: Corpsebros
Chaos: Warbros (preferred faction is Iron Warriors)
Orks: WAAAGHbros
Eldar: You might as well kill yourself

>Recruiting
Recruitment will be done through this general, anyone who joins a guild will also be welcome to join the Warbros Steam group chat. In order to apply for a guild post your IGN, specify which guild you are applying for, and link the OP in your post. In addition to this, you must apply in-game by searching for the specific Guild name in the Guild menu.

>FAQ
pastebin.com/bctLqakq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPyRQUel0mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I fuck up the previous thread

One job.

Remember to bully thraxus.

Bikes when?

Dunno, but if you bought a bike they refunded and you get one for free.

DoA game is DoA

I just played 2 agnathios that were pretty fun and learned a new way to attack. Everyone knows it needs balance patches though.

>and learned a new way to attack
sharing is caring

I wanna teabag him, fuck

>tfw I learned that and tried to show my team to do it.
>Nobody listens
>Tried to at least get my squad rallied as I happened to be SL
>They take my rhino and drive it up to the wall to get it killed.

I ran and capped A by myself and we pushed into the wall because the enemy team started falling back. We still lost that game though because we had 20 devestators outside the steps shooting in but nobody assaulting their reaper lines.

Playing LSM is suffering.

I jumped in and my squadleader said rally on me, so I did. Learned about that as a consequence, next round we had the same match and this time 8 people joined him at the tunnel.

Have you tried not playing LSM

Even zogging orkz are better.

Can you teabag so hard you kill a man

Like this?

I thought you meant something more subtle, fyi there's another entrance on the right side, just behind the warhound titan on the wall, you have to drop off the street.

I park my rhino there usually.

I love your style, gotta say.

A game so dead, even the general needs a

*BUMP*

Two handed melee when?

>that OP image

Now now. Don't be mean. He's a yiff, and therefore an autistic retard. The poor sod can't even distinguish an attack from a sarcastic closing remark.

I hope soon since I want to thunder hammer fucks.

Hopefully soon, so I can finally be a proper emperor's champion

Not even a loyalist and that shit looks dank

Hey grim

To be fair, the cosmetic side is pretty shit right now, I would buy a ported mark 3 armor in a second but they don't seem to want to give them to CSM.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPyRQUel0mc

This triggers the Thraxus.