EVE Online /eog/

Eve Online DEAD KEVIN edition

Permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then all the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy
Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Winter: (New) community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/building-dreams-introducing-engineering-complexes/ , drilling platforms
>Nov 25: Eve Down Under
>Nov ??: updates.eveonline.com/coming/fall/ click through for devblog links on F2P and LINKS, plus teasers for rorqual reworks, industry structures, visual updates AND also free stuff, plus a new ship
>Oct 28: Eve Vegas

Past:
>Sep 27: Coronation of Catiz I
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Sep 12: CSM 11 first summit
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 26: AT prizes announced (blood raider variations)
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 19: Broski joins then kills QFC
>Jul 18: Billboards submissions open
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>Jun 28: Citadel trading, overlay vectors, new implants, drugs legal, NSA nerfs, triage/seige/bastion now ECM immune, mass fitting
>Jun 23: RIP SP dailies
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

first for /comfy/ profession

Which is a more valuable bonus?

>4% Armor/Shield Resists
>7.5% Armor/Shield Repair Amount

Now there are implants that add to the repair amount and boosters. But I'm not sure if there is a stacking penalty and if the resists end up being better. Any thoughts from more experienced players?

daily reminder this game is dead.

mlyp

same with urs brah

you had all this time and that's all you could come up with?

guys I am new and I want to get into manufacturing. What should I train first and what should I make? Is it more profitable to mine my own stuff or should I just buy everything with buy orders?

You should train mining first as this will give you a base of materials to manufacture with and open up new ways to make money. First you can make isk passively, while doing work or watching tv. This requires no real effort, maybe 10 second spurts every 10 minutes. The other method is gas mining which you can use to craft boosters. This is extremely profitable especially since you are supplying the materials yourself.

>exploring in astero
>4 relic sites in one system
>some other astero uncloaked, hacking a can, not paying attention to local
>bump him, scram, launch drones
>he scrams the relic container
>almost stripped his armor
>he warps in his svipul alt from another system

Simply epic

Alex Ondore?

should I aim for gas mining now or should I mine regular stuff

AFK mining you can do immediately with no real investment. Gas mining is good, doesnt require much in the way of scanning skills III with the odd IV in Astrometrics is enough.

Long term you will not want to mine your own things though. But when you're new you need money and the only other way to do that is through exploration (which you can expand on the gas mining route) and combat (missions/ratting/ded sites/incursions). It would be better to train one of these things but not all of them since you would be equally shitty at everything. Personally I found something I enjoyed, (FW frigate pvp) worked towards that, once I felt competitive enough trained exploration skills, then lastly the 'boring' industrial skills; this gave me variety so I wouldn't feel to pigeon holed in one thing

> want to get into manufacturing
First, don't listen to this faggot: Mining is a sure way to get bored and quit.
Learn actual industry skills:
Industry, Mass Production, Advanced Mass Production,
Laboratory Operation, Advanced Laboratory Operation,
and everything in "Science" category.

T2, T3 and Capital production is where money at.

>you will never comfort PERUNGA after his recent loss

>tfw buckled down for a long night of hole control

yeah, why would anyone waste time on this game.

friendly reminder that all "ded game" posts are by johnny meme

ded general

[09:28:44] Otto fonMensshil > яяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяя

>reyni is a nigger now
its over

>7am hole control

Hey guys, lonely nullsec miner here again, I guess this is the last time I'll beg for PLEX.

I know i said that last time but goddamn octobers almost over and I just want to explerience eve ONE last time before everything goes to shit with the Alpha clone state.
And hey Ill get a job soon

>hostile evac last 10 secs from DT

Depends

For raw active tank the shield/armor boost bonus is better than a resist bonus with repairers

For raw buffer the resist bonus obviously

What are some ok trade routes? I made 10m from initial questline, then i spent 5 buying items to resell in another system.
Apparently the system sucks ass for reselling. I bought stuff at jita and re-sold them at dodixie. However either what i bought is worthless or the hub is worthless.
I mostly bought platings that had a lot of offers in jita, since it had lots of offers i thought people would actually need the stuff with certain frequency.

What are some OK ores to mine, relatively low risk, but acceptable reward?

I don't have much time to play, however i can afk-play for just about 18 hours a day (i work at home). I know i'll have to change targets and unload cargo, however that is an acceptable consequence. I just need to know what are some ores that are always in need, i don't have the gameplay experience to know that yet.

What are some ok places to pirate, with many people passing through it but low enough security for ganking?

I want to try out pirating and i think i'd like to try suicide ganking first, what's important to think about in that case? Are there any good fits for cheap suicide ganking ships? I don't think i have enough experience to actually do proper piracy in lowsec, and i'm not sure i want to join a dedicated piracy corp in lowsec either.

What are some OK dogs to post?
It's been a while since i last posted dogs, so i'm not sure which dogs are good right now.

>bought stuff for 2.5M
>brokers fee 20M
???

What are some OK girls to fuck?
It's been a while since I fucked a good slut and I'm not sure which sluts to fuck right now.

U mad Eddie, most people just quit and gave up on Eve hence 1/2 the active players from 3 years ago but I'm still here standing up for what's right.

>I'm still here shitposting like the mad autism kiwi I am

And? Are you doing anything better user? seems like you're just sitting there with eog on auto update in a dead time zone.

>cuckie cucker
didn't you kill yourself yet?

Top tier reply, maybe you should come up with something more original. Clearly you're just tsundere about me.

He's forbidden to kill himself on kiwi land so he doesn't defile the soil.

just get in a boat and tie a rock to your foot, then drown yourself on international water as to not soil kiwi land

What's ur problem man

u

that you aren't dead yet, just 9/11 or something, be useful and make sure to die within 24 hours

What did I ever do to any of you?

be a humongous waste of space while being a crazy and ill person whose ideas and statements are so laughable that you should be drowned like a kitten

what are some ok places to sell dead bodies? I tried Jita but it said the workers are on strike.

>workers are on strike
Again? Did market die? Might explain the mystery 20M brokers fee out of nowhere

So making people laugh is a bad thing? Do you hate comedians?

What are some ok memes to force?

I've tried forcing "what are some OK things" but it's not really all that catchy to be honest

No one is laughing with you cuckie, they are either laughing at you or wishing you would just disappear, do the smart thing and disappear

>subbed for a year yesterday

did i fuck up?

>subbing for a year
>a full fucking year

welcome to the club

Damn all-out, back at it again with the tsundere.

Ammo is always in demand

So is nanite paste and drones

Everyone needs drones

Do you have a gun cuckie?

this is some sourcefam shit

can you please stop posting? thank you

t.not whoever this cuckie is

>amarr

>1% reduction in manufacturing job required materials

"The Best of Fozzie Compilation" available on digital download November 8th

just do it cuckie, END IT ALL!

>NPC mining operations

>tfw the voiced tutoriarls could be the sign of something cool but everything will be abandoned

>Want to play the game.
>Remember alliance drama.
>Don't want to play anymore.

>DOUBLE
>YOUR
>KILL
>COUNT

>Pew pew pew
>The capacitor is empty

Lasers suck.

but you have infinite ammo

So which is worst
>The capacitor is empty
>Clone activating...

or
>A module has run out of charges

>make a brutor
>change skin from nigger to white
>looks like a slav
really makes u think

haha epic

i feel insulted you fucking bitch mother blyat

just kidding noob ))))

xДДД

medium polycarbon engine housing II

>EVE parody songs
they are actually funny

capital energy burst aerator II

Easy, allow players to make the voice tutorials and upload them into the in-game AURA

Nothing could go wrong

>any EVE fan "works" where you have to hear their terrible voices

You missed the point

>still no /eog/ harbinger roam

Horrible

is there a market for corpses? i don't see any listed on eve central but i'm wondering if there is any system where you can buy them in bulk

>not oracle roam

>attack battlecruisers
>after the medium LR turret buff

pls

jita contracts is pretty much the only place where you'll find corpses in bulk

How many do you need and how much per corpse?
I have around 700 right now.

On contracts, but some are overpriced because people claim they are of some "famous" player, but there is no way to check that.

why aren't you flying amarr

Because their ships are generally shit.

buf( the malller?? CPP?? bufF it?!

Agreed. Why would I ever use a maller when the omen exists?

the maller needs 20% more powergrid

>le it sucks because I can't solo in it meme

>these plebs have never flown a smartbomb maller
It's like you don't enjoy having corpses in your hangar.

kys santo

>being this jelly of someone who's better at this game than you

CYNO UP BOYS GO GO GO XD

The prophecy is shit

>2275751
uwot

I don't enjoy riding on dicks.

did you ever see santo try to pvp in normal ships lol

>santo
>good at anything but being a nigger

Pick one.