/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Rest in spaghetti, all my outfits. Never forghetti the ones that have fallen Edition

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to all.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT
>Helpful information for new players
Temporarily Unavailable.
>Returning Player Content
Temporarily Unavailable
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727

I like it desu

Thanks user you get to sit with me on the Babylon Club

>YOU WANT OUTFIT???????????? HERE WIPE FUK U

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

i miss when gtag was fun

Oh boy I've always wanted to sit in the Babylon Club

>Dude blows me up with a rocket
>TPs to my new location and blows me up again
>Does the 5 or six times
>Starts dropping money on me
> Kicked out to black screen telling me im banned for 30 days and my account is being wiped.

Well Guess Im not playing this game any more. GJ ROCKSTAR!!

>haven't played GTAO in close to a year
>hear about the shitstorm Rockstar has brought overhead
>log on for 5 minutes a lil while ago
>still have my 120 million
>game is a ghost town
Granted my shits still on PS3 because I haven't been assfucked to upgrade it yet

Nobody cares you fucking tranny retard
>nudity in the OP
Moron

The unsupported and abandoned version is a ghost town, you say?

Very rude.
Think about how what you said makes others feel.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't but the room I got put in to had 2 other players out in the ocean racing boats

>menu the new spookbike
>it handles like crap

>Force menu shitter in the crew crashing people and giving random wanted stars and all weapons to people
>in a crew session

Can't wait to find out who you are faggot, your're done.

u aint gna do shit kid stfu

>nudity
>no genitals are being shown
I think you might be the retarded one user

Prove it, tell him who you are in game.

Whoever the pony faggot is, that's me. Ban me kid.

Why are you trying to place it on others, you know no one is going to fall for that.

Just say who you are not here but in the game. See if that user actually does anything.

kek come succ

Uh is I, uh is I, should I SAVE her?

Bad Sports lobby?

"your character looks like the gangbanger son of Niko"

I don't know that means user. Is there a problem with admitting who the menu person was?
Are they afraid this person might actually do something.

Can't rockstar come up with something spookier than Lost vs Damned?

Are the new bikes and halloween stuff out right now?

I think it's going to be released on the 28th.

S U C C

>tfw you want to report a cheater but you can't because r* will see your stats don't match up and ban u too

We're all stuck in this shitty peer 2 peer hackathon together

I'm still hoping for a zombie Survival in Paleto Forest or the LS cemetery.

Damn, my outfits got scrapped. None were glitched tho so they're easy enough to remake but, new ones won't save either. C* does it again.

Oh he's actually pretending to be an employee because he looked at some game files? That makes his RDR2 "leak" even more embarrassing.

I can report people whenever I want because clean record and I constantly do so on PS4 especially super high levels like 2000+ and anyone with an obvious K/D over 15.

Fucking hilarious considering I know for a fact 99% of these cunts didn't transfer the characters themselves and paid at least $10 real life money sometimes more for someone else to do it.

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

That'd be better.

Maybe make it like L4D survival.

GTAO zombie freemode when?

>Find a group of pubbies to play game modes with
>They stick around

Oh, baby do you know what that's worth
Oh, heaven is a place on earth

>Vented hood
>Tinted windows
>RADIAL
Please god, let this be bait

If a bunch of autists can create a DayZ simulator in SA-MP, then Rockstar might be able to pull of a decent zombie mode in Online.

Never because they'd have to put some effort into something that would last a weekend.

>not bailing the minute he starts killing you with a hotkeyed batch file

You brought this on yourself

He told us about the Biker DLC before the update file was even released, so how did he tell us every detail? How did he get into the "games files"? Did he hack Rockstars private servers where they store all their shit? Hmm? Where did he get the info?

And desu I don't really blame the cunt for lying about RDR2. It was obvious it was RDR2. That doesn't make him untrustworthy because as if you even would leak details about Rockstars new big game.

Dates and models are kept in game code, yes. Weren't you here in december 2014 or literally one day afterwards when that other user leaked the actual models?

Models aren't put into the game until the actual update file is released. Do you seriously not understand how this works? People got pics of the Youga van and the skelly bike and all that other shit AFTER the update was released. It's impossible to get them BEFORE the update because THEY ARE NOT IN THE GAME YET.

Names of vehicles aren't put in early either, so don't try that shit. Nothing is put in early until the file/update drop because Rockstar knows people do this shit.

Are you fucking daft? Ill gotten gains was leaked from a dude who got onto an admin sever with all the files weeks before the "update file" dropped. Modders got heist sound files and textures and models months before heists. Like jesus christ you cannot be this retarded about game development.

how bout you prove bike was leaked elsewhere before cuckstar fag, until then stfu

What are some good missions to grind when I was playing it was the steal the cargo with the chopper one. New system character so people won't accept me into a heist.

It didn't have to be leaked anywhere else dumbass. Someone later that same thread posted the fucking models of the bikes with an anime watermark before the "update file" hit.

Yes, I remember now when the yachts models n shit were leaked before update. As well as the Tampa, Nightblade, sawnoff, revolver etc before the update was released blah blah blah. I remember this. So he's either telling the truth or just a hacker who can get into the files. Do you think he would resist posting models and just tell us names and details about the MC org just so he didn't seem like haxor?

I'm saying he'd be less of a faggot if he dropped the "I'm a r* employee" roleplay.

No such pictures were posted.

If he is telling the truth he's gonna need to post proof. Otherwise, yeah, he's just a faggot.

anyone wanna just drive around and chill? I have no groups to play this, i've had it since launch and my online character is still level 28.

PC

you do know the vented hood is taken straight from the actual car right

Sure.

of course he doesn't he's a fucking child posting on an image board for a shitty game for autisits

Just curious, is there an updated vehicle spawner that I can test in SP? I've seen the dealership mod but that is a bit outdated from when some new DLCs came out. I know cuckstar is NOFUNALLOWED but I just wanted to test some new DLC vehicles in SP before wasting monies in MP or asking others for a test drive/ride.

>more dash names

But goy why test vehicles in SP? Just buy a Shark Card

Actual purge or someone kicks 10 people and gives up purge?

you could just solo race them

Please just buy our sharkcards. You all learned your lesson right? Cheating is wrong goy. We were nice we didn't ban you this time so go out and treat yourself to a 10 million dollar shark card or two you deserve it.

Did you know The Colonel in fort Zancuto wears a uniform composed of components from the United States Marine Corps' Service Dress Alphas and enlisted rank insignia from the Army. Along with that, he wears the rank of a General with the rank of either a Staff Sergeant or an inverted rank of the Sergeant Major of the Army. Also, if the Colonel was a Marine, he would not wear a shooting badge on his right breast, as shooting badges are worn below ribbons on the left breast.
His medals in order are as follows Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Combat Action Ribbon, USMC and USN Presidential Unit Citation, Defense Superior Service Medal, Navy Unit Commendation Medal, Navy Meritorious Commendation Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Defense Meritorious Medal with two oak leaf clusters, War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, War on Terrorism Service Medal, Navy Sea Service Medal with Bronze Star.

He's a beast. He clearly does what he wants.

Does anyone actually use the insurgent for anything?

I feel like although it's nice for the tacicool crowd, every other aspect it's useless.

>Does anyone actually use the insurgent for anything?
Kill people.

It's looks really cool if you find 8 other people to ride in one insurgent. Fucking 9 people all shooting at someone from one car. And don't forget about mounted mg.

6x6 Insurgent?? Post moar pls.

>winches are fucking COSMETIC

What the hell. They have hook and towing mechanics. Why couldn't they make use of em.

8 people?
Look again, that is the normal one not the pick up one with a gun on top.

Is that one of the new vehicles?

Wouldn't you like to know ;)

Why would anyone buy a normal one when you can get an armed one?
That's a mod

What would you use it for?
Plus the script only works one time, on one mission, it would take too much time and work to get a hook that can attach to things and pull you anywhere without glitching out or allowing you to scale up and down an entire sky scrapper.

Yeah it Was a a pretty alright mod, a lot better then most of those shitty ports using real life vehicles.

the gunsurgent can actually be fun and useful for missions

the regular one is just a hugbox

Eh, it depends. Quality irl cars mods are good too.

This is not the trip I remember seeing for R* Fag, be warned.

Why are people who never play allowed to lord over the crew?

I AM ROCKSTAR FAGGOT GLORIOUS LEAKER OF ANIME FORUM
U AR ARR NASTY DUPER AND WILL BE DING DONG BANNU
U CRITICIZE TAKE2 GAEM? DING DONG BANNU
U NO RIKE REMOVAL OF OUTFITS? DING DONG BANNU
U COMPRAIN ABOUT GRORIOUS MONEY DRAIN? DING DONG BANNU
U COMPRAIN ABOUT GRORIOUS REMOVAL OF MONI BUGS? OH, YOO BETTA BEREEV DAT'S A BANNU
IT HAS COME TO MAY GRORIOUS ATTENTION DAT NASTY TRORR HAZ BEEN COMPRAINIG ON FORUM
DIS IS A SHAMEFUR DISPRAY AND UNACCEPTABOO SO DEY DING DONG BANNU
MODAFOKAA

END OF RINE
----------------------- RINE END HERE

It's not even a bullet proof hugbox, some grates around the windows, or bulletproof glass could help.
You guys are implying Rockstar faggot was ever real, you do know the same info "rockstar faggot" "leaked" was online weeks before he ever talked about it.

>alone and bored in freeroam
>see biker gang driving down the highway to deliver supplies
>they're all beside one another and not spaced out at all
>line the highway with sticky bombs and proximity mines
>drive off in the field a little bit and face the opposite direction so that they don't suspect anything
>thisgoinbegud.jpg
>they drive over my trap and all get blown to hell
>destroy all the supplies
>mfw

Shitting players is the only fun thing left to do

What's a good car for my edge garage? More like edge corner, but still. So far I got Banshee 900R, Sabre Turbo Custom and Dukes. Need a 4th one.

Dude I don't care. I was just saying this guy is not who he claims to be. Get off my dick.

>Humvee
oh god oh god oh god
it's my favorite vehicle ever
will we be able to own a civilian or decommissioned version as well?

That's not the real Rockstar FAGGOT.

That's a mod too.

Don't worry user, it WAS a mod, and it wouldn't be the first time we've done this.

ay yo wats ur K/D? nigga you dont want these hands boy lay down, stupid bitch i wasn't on yo dik

Ruiner or Zentorno

doing the lords work

poponarrival on social club

>qt gets kicked from ps4 crew for being a shitter
>meanwhile most of the crew """"leaders"""" are shitters

I don't even remember who all of the leaders are anymore but Brimus is a crew killing shitter, a30mm is autistic as fuck, Adonis is suprisingly actually pretty cool, S2-X1 is a crew killing shitter, Currymurry is alright, DMwhatever is a crew killing shitter. I don't even feel like naming anybody else but chances are they're crew killing shitters. Mostly everybody in the higher hierarchy is a goddamn shitter and only there because they're friends with adonis. Mostly all of the lower hierarchy players were cool as fuck and brotier though

ps4crew lower hierarchy uprising when?