i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477541260936.webm
i.imgur.com/asCMvDj.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=N-K63ixr6ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess what rank (S3)

This is a 33 year old French spider.

I love Hana.

blu berry

FUN FACT: Spiders are actually not indigenous to France, they were brought to the region by refugees in 2014 and have quickly spread.

Got to Diamond mostly supporting

Ask me anything.

How many gallons of semen did you consume

I ain't a Korean but don't push me.

...Well under a gallon

Cutest and best pairing

Why are supportcucks so self-righteous, narcissistic and bad at the game?

I want her in my rape-dungeon!

Nth for Jesse McCree!

You don't want that. You'll just end up living a life where you must satisfy the carnal desires of an ageless devil/angel for the rest of your life 24/7.

>I want her in my rape-dungeon!
You can't rape the willing user.

Forgot to add this in the OP.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477541260936.webm

>You can't rape the willing user.
Would she be willing though?
i.imgur.com/asCMvDj.jpg

were you playing in a stack

>start instalocking mercy
>sr rises
is... this the way?

Post your favorite character WITHOUT posting your favorite character.

Tfw no mccree bf

I honestly don't know. Supporting is actually so easy in this game, if you know somebody who is fucking it up tell them. I do have a deviously good Junkrat, but the team going 4 DPS and 2 tanks isn't going to win the game. Mostly a support main out of necessity.

>about to fullhold enemy in round 1 on volskaya
>team pushes up too much
>dies to a terrible high noon
>lose point and get rolled
every time

Most of my play was solo-queue and it felt like shit got harder when I partied up. Tho take this with a grain of salt; I've won games because the enemy flankers couldn't out damage Mercy's pistol doing constant headshot.

Actually learn to defend yourself as a support, you're not completely helpless.

>people complain about genji's burst damage and 120 damage sword
>never mind that junkrat can do all that in his default state
>he can also throw two grenades at the same time, freeze enemies for 80 damage and has a guarantee teamkill ult
>and he keeps getting buffed by blizzard

How are you supposed to gain rank if you win 20 pts and lose 30 on average ?
(Ignoring the fact that you only have an impact of 16% on a six man team to begin with)

Pharah buff on PTR looks solid, hope blizz rolls it out.

Win more games than you lose, duh.

I got to plat by only playing bastion and reaper
ask me anything.

Pic or it didn't happen.

>got to plat
>didnt start at plat after placements
What is there to ask you? Why do you suck so much?

>being proud of plat
wut. i tried that elo and those people are so fucking bad i wonder if theyre even real human beings playing

Pharah

I got better
gold is even worse
silver is bottom of the barrel special ed kids

>4 - 3
>"fking torb"

>guarantee teamkill ult

How is silver rank treating you, friendo?

what's masters like? currently 250 points away and feel like masters might be my peak.

aimbot epidemic. wait for ban wave

>t. junkrat mains

youtube.com/watch?v=N-K63ixr6ns

Nice quads, MyPetCactus

Actually I am.

His tire is not a "guaranteed team kill" and it's easily defeated by any competent team.

His grenade damage is not consistent.

His trap is easily defeated except for areas where it clips but that's a different issue.

If you're having that much of a problem with a junkrat you or one of your teammates should switch to Pharah

>Actually I am.
Stopped reading right there

I really like witch mercy, but I have her swiss skin that I already really like. I genuinely can't decide whether or not I should blow 3000 coins (which is exactly how much I have) or just let it pass and save the 3000 for the next hot skin

Can any level headed anons give me their opinions?

>pharah damage not divisable by 120
makes me sad every time

Buy skins by the end of the event. You'll get to save up coins by the time the next big event rolls in.

Wait to buy the skin at the end of the event. The last thing you want is to buy it now then get a duplicate.

3k is a very steep price for a skin that might get outdone around Christmas. Here's where Overwatch gets jew-tastic. You've got to make a call, either you let it roll and save the 3k for a future skin, or you blow it all hoping nothing better comes along in the next event because for most people its unfeasible to grind up 3k unless you no life it for a few months.

Short and long of it, be for damn sure you want it, and don't buy til the last day incase you get it in a box

Flip a coin
Pick the side you were hoping would win

What is it with you and Junkrat that you have to bring him up constantly, only to bitch at everyone who bothers to try and explain how wrong you are? Is this advanced shitposting or are you just that autistic?

>friend request

Yeah, wait until end of the event, you can still get it. Otherwise, she got epic in summer and legendary now, so chances are she won't get anything any time soon now. Decide if you want it or some hero you like more might still get legendary/epic next event.

>Untold legions of people actually fell for the fake Sombra pic

You gullible fools

Jesse McCree?

If it's fake why hasn't Blizzard publicly denounced it to dispel rumors and why have they done the complete opposite and had it purged from leddit/blizz forums?

Jesse McCree!

>people care about Sombra

>playing ana
>healing my heart out
>nanos left and right
>but our rein keeps getting out rein'd
Pain

Ah, Jesse McCree.

>Game is severely lacking in substantial content
>Meta is stale as month old bread
No shit people care

>the guy's shit

>There are autistic Redditors in this general right now that literally organize and try to decipher Sombra """""""" ARG"""""""" """""""""clues""""""""""
>they are emotionally invested in a character they don't even concretely know much about let alone how she looks
Lel

>bothers to try and justify their shitty hero picks?
Boy I wonder

>3.5 game modes

Being present for that thread was like a fever dream.

>and had it purged from leddit/blizz forums?
>He hasn't heard the answer given for this multiple times

Have to assume troll

what does mercy's sweaty feet smells like ?

How do you guys stay motivated to grind loot boxes? I still haven't got any of the skins that I really want and I've been going at it pretty hard, probably got about 30 levels so far. I'm at level 93 now and if I can somehow get to 100 I'll have a few really easy levels to hopefully blast through and get a last ditch ton of boxes.

The problem is I'm fucking burned out or something. I do 2 matches and I just don't have the will to play more because I've played it so much the last few weeks. How do I keep going senpai?

Valhalla

What the fuck is the Hanzo/Junkrat line
It's hilarious but what does it even mean

Hero picks are one thing, but you're making outright false claims and ignoring everyone who points it out.

No hope for a burn out. just buy boxes

Hm. Who is he again?

>all 4 new legendaries and most of epics
>still over 20K

New skins when?

I'm impatient for Sombra to come out so we can move on to shitposting about an upcoming hero that might actually be interesting.

How does it feel to know Bastion is actually picked more often in Diamon/Masters than in plat/gold?

I don't remember

You either are, you aren't and force your way through it, or you flat-out aren't and have no interest in going through the trouble.

Never an inbetween between the three.

I really haven't, enlighten me.

Junkrat found a Very Important Thing in the ruins of the Australian omnium. Nobody knows exactly what it is, but just finding it apparently drew enough attention to put him on every hit list ever. Not sure why Hanzo brings it up, maybe because of the Shimada family's underworld background.

10 new ones on november 1st

how?

I'm a homo but McCree is just ridiculously handsome. I turn into a huge cockslut just by looking at him.

When is best girl getting more story related content? Short, comic, just give me something.

>grind loot boxes

Its going to be worse when they drop the xp to 20k flat and no prestige reset. The burnout is going to be very real at that point.

just relax brother

i will do some dps

have an orb

it's all good

Maybe Hanzo fancies himself a thief?
It's clear he's not above murdering family. Thievery might not be far behind.

>false claims
Whatever lets you sleep at night and post "Jamison Fawkes" every thread at day

Forced fifty :^)
Remember, it's never the fault of the five dumbasses you're teamed with. You clearly deserved those losses if you're not good enough to carry five shitters. :^)