Arts +10% & NP Gain +5%
>Count Romani Archaman's Hospitality
NP Gain +5% & Defense +3%

-Halloween 2016 gacha:
-5* Assassin Cleopatra
-4* Lancer Vlad

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
- Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>New bond CEs:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20161005
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 2/11/2016

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3djQBH7ubd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxjz0CH9N_c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa1pJuEdlt4
youtu.be/eNYuPYd-hNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e2CgxM0l0WA
arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/10/its-official-unionized-video-game-voice-actors-are-on-strike/
youtube.com/watch?v=r-pdH6dBOKk
youtube.com/watch?v=1wjaX0orUSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEW SERVANTS TO ROLL WHEN

Xth for best archer

Honnouji sure was fun.

>They did a pretty good job performing in the Zero and UBW animes, at least on par with their Japanese counterparts.
>at least on par with their Japanese counterparts.

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

I want to run my fingers through Bedi's hair!

xth for dub a shit

Come on, don't bring that shit here.

SHIT
I GOT A SECOND LIZ CE DROP
WHAT DO

youtube.com/watch?v=3djQBH7ubd4 This is on par. In fact Saber's VA nails the Excalibur scream a lot better.

Sita when?

Lewd.

>this is what dubfags believe
Go suck Atlus' dick.

>have a franchise with god-tier casting for almost every major character
>ask for a half-assed dub instead

Nothing wrong with Atlus, they do some of the best dubs in the industry. Dubbed Persona has better voices than the JP version for some characters even.

Anyway I'm dropping it, you guys seem to loathe English voice acting for some reason.

I really want her moonwalking, voguing ass.

>comparing this piece of shit Gil to glorious Tomokazu
>this shit Iri
>Gilles doesn't even begin to sound insane

Excalibur was done better in Japanese. The English pronunciation is better but the scream itself was better in Japanese.

Why would people want to listen to this?

Traced.

>Alexander and Gil's voices

I generally hate any dub that isn't the original language.

Why is she so stylish

Any translation for the new learn more with Fate/GO?

As someone who normally doesn't mind dubs, it's better if Extella never got one. The ones who would buy the game probably wouldn't listen to it anyway, and it's going to be hard to top the Japanese dub.

You only have to compare Kawasumi Saber to dub Saber atop the hill at Camlann during the conclusion of Zero to get an idea in the difference in acting. It's a pretty fucking stark contrast.

I can't stop laughing, holy shit.

Localized dub tend to be inferior and a waste of time, it should be released as a DLC instead, if at all.

Thanks senpai

I should think of this as a joke, but I feel like this will somehow be true.

All you need to know is that he won.

>shit Gil
He didn't do well in that scene, I agree.

He's much better here: youtube.com/watch?v=Rxjz0CH9N_c&feature=youtu.be

>Second Liz drop
Sweet. Holding off from buying wasn't a mistake.

my sides.
Never listening to dub again

>wanting english dubs when western voice actors are asking for a cut of game revenue

It's like you want Marvelous to go out of business

Don't even bother checking out the UBW dub then, it's even worse. Rin and Shirou's voices are absolute trash.

I vastly prefer this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa1pJuEdlt4

>Iskandar sounds passable from that little line he did
>Gil doesn't sound smug enough
>Irisviel is fucking shit, I can barely understand what she's saying
>Artoria sounds passable and EXCALIBUR pronounced in proper english is good, but I can't judge if her voice is good with just a single line
>Gilles is waaaaay off character. Is the VA even trying?
You are delusional.

List of acceptable dubs:
Baccano
Bebop

> Shirou has Kirito's dub voice

youtu.be/eNYuPYd-hNQ
This is the only UBW dub worth watching

Ghost Stories
Cromartie
DBZ (Spanish) Fuck Goku's Japanese VA

>english dub
>not glorious german dub

youtube.com/watch?v=e2CgxM0l0WA

As a German, I want to find and kill the one responsible for this.

Kirito's fucking dub voice is in everything

His best voice was Caesar though, because of silly accents.

Space Dandy
It's one of those animes created to be dubbed
Though, both versions are equally god tier

For people who don't know what this is referring to:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/10/its-official-unionized-video-game-voice-actors-are-on-strike/

Shinji's voice is pretty good.

>Ghost Stories
Shit meme dub
>Cromartie
No, shit meme "so bad it's so good"
The original is vastly superior, see, G Gundam.
>DBZ (Spanish) Fuck Goku's Japanese VA
Masako Nozawa is legendary, fuck you and your faggot who voices Nappa and twenty more characters.

Three strikes, you're out.

Any DBZ dub that doesn't change the soundtrack and script is acceptable.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-pdH6dBOKk

Prisma dub is even worse

We talking about dubs now?

Spice and Wolf, Baccano! and Black Lagoon are probably the best ones off the top of my head. Cowboy Bebop is already worshipped enough.

Stop talking about dubs

Everyone sounds too old. Everyone.

>Mashu servant is Melona
Queen's Blade crossover when?

I'm surprised they even dubbed Prisma desu

TL? i know this is her skill line, but i only know the second part

If QB ever got one we'd just get Reina (Saber) and you know it

Heresy

Slayers

"Wanna do lots of things? Disallowed."

That was just miscasting to the goddamn maximum. Not sure why whoever the casting director was thought Papenbrook could do Shirou was a good idea, but they were wrong. I felt like Archer's was alright at least, and Crispin Freeman is basically the closest the west will get to Jouji Nakata, which appears to be why he usually takes his roles for dubs.

But considering seiyuu are treated in Japan similar to how "actual" actors are treated here in America, no fucking shit they will be better. You aren't going to see Patrick Stewart do a fucking anime or something, voice actors are by and large B-listers, with a few diamonds here and there. I don't get why dubfags can't grasp this, it isn't elitism, it's simply the environments in Japan treat VOs with a lot more respect and adoration, so people with a lot of voice talent there jump at the opportunity.

They even sell it at Walmart. The reviews on the website are pretty funny

That's a very... awkward translation, but I suppose the meaning isn't lost

Afro Samurai.

>tfw in Babylon will be able to have a team of 3 Gil with no dupes

I can't decide if this is a joke

It's kinda hard to translate iroiro, could be also translated as "various things" or "this and that"

thanks, i wish all of her lines were translated

do you have a better one?

If the whole series had been like the Pilot episode I would have liked it a lot more.

Samurai Champloo was solid. Durarararararararararararararara was not Baccano tier, but good. I can't think of an English VA that can replace Miyuki Sawashiro, so Celty was sort of doomed to be lesser, it was unfair. If/When JoJo Part 7 gets dubbed, I literally can't think of any other Jolyne than Sawashiro's though, she nailed that shit hard.

What a jew event barely any quartz for rreward, no tickets. No wonder most friends don't have a single gacha CE

Everyone should hzve the Roman CE
You get a free one in the main quests and can get more in the FP CE

All of you fuck off to /a/

>save 200 gold drops
>a single Lv.90 40AP run nets 160 gold drops with 1 beast + max beast from support

English VAs do shit like this and expect a fucking raise?

>Wanna do this and that? NOT ALLOWED!!
Sounds better

The older brother part would suggest to me it is.

>Megumi
>Midorikawa
>Takehito
Yeah no.
Nice shitpost though

>jolyne
>part 7
Animeonlyfags everyone.

More like it's 3:30 in the morning, I guess you can always be on point and never ever make typos ever, but I can't.

Fuck off to twitter, spreadsheet autist.

Talk about your shitty dubs in a thread for it, autist.

This is very apropos since people are talking about dubs. Like, how many liberties do you think translators should take? Very few, and you get kind of weird sounding sentences. Quite a lot, and I'm reminded of that Kancolle Doujinshi for which the translator decided that an appropriate analog for Hiroshima-ben was black american slang.

Anyhow, fuck if I know. Depending on how fast and loose you wanna go with the line you could even phrase it like
>"You think you have options/a choice? Forget it!",
and that's a really big liberty taken, but it also sounds like a more natural English phrase, and the meaning is (sorta) retained

It's all fine as long as translation doesn't get Neptunia tier of stupidness where they just make up lots of text and turn some into random memes just because.

Or Nintendo of America. They are probably the worst culprits of drastically changing dialogue because reasons.

huh, that TL seems completely different to me
and TL makes it
sound like she's talking to guda(k)o and talking about lewd things

Treehouse era was a mistake
Before the SJWs got hired, Nintendo had somewhat good to god tier localization

Well, taking the literal meaning, and with the knowledge that she's a queen and the skill is Golden Rule, I took it to mean that she's emphasizing that her decree is law, and the line itself is her re-affirming that she has the ultimate authority here, or something

Wake up, sluggabed!

If you played Neptunia, then you wouldn't even compare it to Nintendo of America. Nintendo localize things like changing ramen to burgers, but Neptunia just fucking rewrites everything into memes and shit to the point that the character's personality is lost. Heck, Rebirth 1-3 had fanmade patches that retranslated the whole game because the official ones are THAT bad.

They fucking replaced "Nepgear" with "Nep Jr." for no other fucking reason but to sound funny, and I'm not laughing.

I don't think you have followed Nintendo of America recently.

I don't know, at least the original meaning is somewhat there. This is just changing the dialogue entirely for some passive aggressive joke.

I haven't seen the UBW dub, but I know Archer's VA is supposed to have been a big fan of Fate since the VN. He seems like an alright guy.

As long as there's zero Memes, and the original meaning is still as intact as it can be I'm fine with it. If you can stretch a pun, that's okay if you can't use a T/L Note. If it's a reference to Japanese idioms/culture look for a common analogue that has the same meaning or tl note it.

Dressed as bigger bimbos for Halloween?

Well shit, last Nintendo console I played was the DS and the Wii. Plus most of the translation difference probably flew over me because most Nintendo games doesn't have dual audio option with japanese voices.

reading something and hearing something else really ticks me off.

>Anyway I'm dropping it, you guys seem to loathe English voice acting for some reason.
Anime and video games tends to get the bottom of the barrel of voice actors.
Years of terrible dubs traumatized a lot of people that just don't bother sorting the bad from the good anymore.

Dangerous!

Okita's Ahoge, I know you're here.

There's also shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=1wjaX0orUSM