/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Lorebook restocked when

>Seasonal Event (All Saints Wake 2016)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/All_Saints_Wake/

>Patch 3.4 Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV: STORMBLOOD Teaser Trailer

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/ZRWVQiDw

>Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for waiting for amazon to deliver me my maid code
p l e a s e

my bad, fucked up the link to the stormblood trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

Is anyone else still not bale to log in?
This is awful

how much acc does bard need

I am having some troubles joining the server

Player search says it can't find anyone with that name.

If you want to cover frontal accuracy, I believe the # is 700

-- WARNING -- GAME RELATED POST

does anyone have any tips or tricks for someone interested in picking up DRK? i would consider myself a decent pld (really hard not to be decent let's be honest) and an above average warrior

but for some reason i feel intent on playing DRK and would like some advice to play better

either 699 or 705 for savage, can't remember which one was the correct number

Front in Savage is around 705

cig dog

699 was the exact required amount for Midas; I'm not sure if anybody has figured out for certain whether Creator is "basically the same" or "exactly the same" as A8S for accuracy.

I can't login to Ultros. Is the server down or is it fucky on my end? Did anyone login there now?

I just got in after 2 hours of trying

Here's a tip, unlock DRK, switch to DRK, level DRK

I've been wiping my ass for nearly ten minutes when does it end
Bidets should be standard in America

>Above average anything
>Has never cleared relevant content before nerfs
kek

I do remember people reporting missing at 699, so 705 is probably right.

>tfw to intelligent to raid

keep getting cucked by that treadmill and vertically linear progression pleb

i have all jobs at 60 you imbecile

why do i have a feeling you have no idea what you're talking about

Prove me wrong. You're a shitter

>above average are people who clear content within the first week!
holy thread standards batman

have u considered seeking gainful employment for the purposes of self-sustainment and actualization?

These new chinese outfits are adorable and I'm slightly sad that I cant get them yet

>Shirou's defense force

You can just say Abe

They look retarded.
I want the korea dress.

if i could log in i'd provide you proof but i keep getting 2002 error hehe

yeah actually i just went in for a job application yesterday

it didn't work out though so gotta keep looking

Shitou Kume

Lodestone achivements

I also can't log in, 2002 error

something about primal being a shit

I'm going to go DRK once I can. I'll just do what I normally do. Test things out for myself and see how it all goes. This game is rather straightforward to me so I don't find it too difficult to pick things up.

If anything you could just spam the first few floors of potd. Or just the whole thing seeing as the whole thing is decently easy if you want to. I just feel the later floors get too chaotic to take at your own pace to learn things.

/blowkiss

i would but i know that even if i link you them you'll just move the goalposts to fuel your petty shitposting against me

i know basics, i have every job at 60 for reference

i was looking for more i guess situational or useful tips that you'd use at max level in organized content or somesuch, but you're right the best way to get better is just to practice and i guess i'll just do that

Fucking delete this

So you've never cleared relevant content before overgearing it/nerfs
okay

Sure why not

I'm sure there's some guides on Steam or the forums. Though I know asking people here can "sometimes" be helpful too. If they actually answer.

>al those OGCDs before pot and even before slashing debuff/TA
Why?

It's an ippiki creation, don't mind it.

NOTEPAD

MATHEMATICS

so it's by someone who has cleared every raid tier including gordias at an appropriate ilvl and before nerfs?
sounds good

nyo \'w'/

(You)

i'll study this over, thanks ippikek

yeah, i like coming here to ask questions like that if they ever come to my mind just cause this place desperately needs more discussion that isn't erp or grown men stuff

you should ask gamemaster guffles puffles, he's the most knowledge drk i know

Look out behind you!

It's your hairline

From someone who's been kicked from every raid group he's been in since gordias, yes.

Hopped up off tha beeeeeeed,
Turn ma swag owwwwwwwwnn

personality has nothing to do with being good at the game

Get some glam. Ugly.

Is it better to use painflare or energy drain if fester is on cool down?

Is that aguinea pig

gimme gil

Fuch u

He's cleared up to a12, yes, but that doesn't annul the fact part of his rotation is retarded.

How many applications are you allowed to have at a time for your squadron? Just one?

take a guess

I'm fairly certain Painflare, though I haven't touched smn since 3.0 so I fully admit I might be wrong

It sure is.

Yes but u can create a really good looking glam with only minimal input from crafted gear

It's better to wait for Fester to come off cooldown, because spending an AF stack on Painflare outside of AoE/your opener is a 100 potency loss, and that shit adds up.

At least dye your shit, you run around like players in WoW at the beginning of BC.

Okay pickles, can you answer or are you too busy on the mogstation paying for your 20th server transfer?

no one cares simon

i cant dye it
i care

Then keep running around like an ugly clown.
Thats right, ugly!

Well I heard that the difference in mana produced by energy drain covers using another ruin III outside of dwt

I'm sure more will be had next Tuesday. Or when the new expansion comes out.

Why aren't you dating? Is Guffy a cuck?

No. You use Painflare in your opener to get into Dreadwyrm faster, but beyond that, Fester only for single target. It's a loss of potency otherwise, not to mention that it helps to space your stacks out so that you'll have Aetherflow off CD when you go into Dreadwyrm in order to get a Fester in during it.

His progression record has a lot more to do with his personality than it has to do with how good he actually is at the game.

Turns out that when you're a raging narcissist without a shred of humility or self-awareness, you will get into groups with players who are much better than you are based solely on how you carry yourself. Not saying he's actually "bad", mind you (he's solidly "good, but not great" at the game), but he's consistently one of the weaker links in the (top-tier) groups he manages to land himself in.

Ironically, the reason he has a history of fast progression is the exact same reason he gets kicked from almost all of those groups.

My usual MT opener is the following:
Dark Arts > Unmend > Plunge > CaS > Scourge > Dark Passenger > Hard Slash > Salted Earth > Spinning Slash > Low Blow > Power Slash
What makes your better/mine worse. Or does it even?
Does yours have zero ocgd clipping?

im a cutie tooty

>Bercuck Oronir
Is he still moping about Meria?

try it and see what happens

what happens next tuesday? sorry i'm out of the loop for xiv news

Haven't played since Extreme Levi and I've been itching to jump back in. Have I missed out on much, and by any chance can I force poor duty goers into older content to suffer for my pleasure? I dread retired content.

Dont worry, thanks to the new kitty loli npc everyone is rushing to do low lvl shitter content + they also want your new player bonus and will suck your dick for it.

You will catch up easily to end game content anyway, take your time and enjoy it.

what server?

Retired content is gonna depend a lot. If you want to do it properly, its gonna be a pain to find anyone for it, but you can do old duties with no level sync now as well.

If you make a party finder saying you have first time bonuses and you'll run unsynced people will usually be more than happy to help, since something called "Wonderous Tails" gets second chance bonuses for helping first time runs.

Which ebins?

Will there ever be a combat system that save us from this rotation?

You've gotta figure it out dude.

Friend told me they're adding floors to potd.

Stratos is webbing Lily, get with the times.

>have i missed out on much
yeah just a bit, 3 patches and then an entire expansion release as well as 4 patches into that expansion

people are generally always hungry for first time bonuses so you'd most likely have a very easy time getting help

really pretty picture

>potd
[genuine disgust and contempt]

Guys.

I drink ;)

Proof?

NA servers still fucked up 7 hours later and still no word from SE

pls

>seafood

Where are the male characters at?

Servers like Adamantoise is still good. But I've been shilling Adamantoise since this started happening so...

That looks great

I would slap you with a trout if trouts didn't have feelings.

>Guinea Pig x Blue Bird
Gee user idk who it could be.

No I meant, where's the proof of this new pairing?

too lazy to log on so posting old pictures

Nice shitty aquarium you've got.