Just got this badboy home

Just got this badboy home.

3 owners, only 61,000 miles, 7.9 to 60 and 163bhp. Got it for a pretty good price too.

Thoughts? Anyone else drive a fast car?

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=231637233
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=231627402
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much?

Was listed at £9450 but I got him down to £9100.

Its a nice car but its not a fast

7.9 isn't fast but that's an awesome bargain by Euro standards. Are you getting fucked by insurance? I'm confused how all that works in the UK.

9k still seems much, couldn't you find one at least with an M package for the price?

t. Abdul

Why not buy something better, something British?

but you can get a 2.8 swapped e36 compact for £2k

why so slow and expensive m8?

>fast car
>every fullsize pickup can outrun it

How the fuck does a diesel economy car have 3 owners and only 61k? Nice find btw.

because trucks are geared to pull?

the 2.0d can do 140mph.

Repmobile/10

>diesel

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha neck yourself you fucking faggot

>it's literally all the car you need
t. Chris Harris

>tfw my volvo S40 has 220hp and a slower 0-60 time

okay mohammed

Nice rebuttal, amerimutt.

New volvos are lovely though, plus more of the standard features are standard vs 30 quid for a fucking ashtray with bmw

>badboy
>320d - DIESEL 4 BANGER
> 3 owners, 4 with you
>61 thousand miles
>badboy

No.

Pleb tier bmw, overused, 4th hand. You scream attention whore.

And, it's not a fast car.

> diesel fiat

No moral to comment on anything.

Very nice. I really like e9x generation. Have you had it inspected by mechanic before buying? 3 owners and 60k is suspicious.

t. busrider

Actually i'm retarded, my 0-60 is 6.5 secs, get fucked OP

That's seriously your best argument?

lol, you've sunk into the sad parts of sad

You think someone that buys a 3 owners, 60k car has any money left to do inspections or, that the car itself is worth any kind of inspection?

I'd laugh behind your back if you came to my shop to inspect a 320d with 3 owners and 60k.

Well, what car do you have then, to be dissing OP?

It's possible. Some people buy diesels and don't drive that much.

>9k for a 60k mile 2010/11 plate 320d
I hope it had every single option ticked for that money or you are one daft fuck, OP, but from the looks of your image it doesn't even have the sat nav screen so LOL

Nah theres a lot of financially questionable bmw owners in england probably one original buyer who traded it in for a new one and two 19 year old assistant managers had it for a couple months before they decided eating was more important

I'd rather ride a bus than a fucking 70hp diesel punto LOL

you are beyond stupid

I never bought cars with three owners before me. That right there allows me to diss OP.

And yes, it is also better than a diesel fiat.

You can't accuse anyone. Look at yourself before anything else.

Great, because that's exactly what you do.

Nah, you're the one who's being retarded.
100k kms in 4/5 years for a diesel car in Europe isn't unheard of, even if it had 3 owners.
How about you take your head out of your ass and stop making retarded assumptions?

>doesn't mention what car he has
kek

>muh ebin memes

V90 top rated wagon?

that car is pretty interesting actually

>Great, because that's exactly what you do.
I don't, actually. Try harder to not BTFO yourself, faget lmao

Ok :)

That's not fast at all but if you like it that's all that matters. Who cares what Veeky Forums thinks

>almost £10k on a 2 litre poverty spec bmw
>anyone else drive a fast car
>(((fast))) car

100k and three owners is bad, doesn't matter how you try and spin it. With 1 owner alone is already considered a high mileage car, let alone 3.

The car I have doesn't matter. I don't need to try and assert dominance (and fail like you do) online trying to impress a bunch of retards like yourself.

This is the example of you're a disgrace. No argument. No anything. You're deluded on a shit fiat.

>100k kms is high mileage for a diesel car
Just stop posting.

Only in a shithole like the one you live 100k car aren't considered high mileage. Though having to beat them down to the ground.

Low miles between owners is bad for a modern Euro diesel, m8. Since you're a Yuro I thought you'd have known this. They have to have DPF which can get seriously fucked up if people town drive with them and forget that they need to do a long stint on a motorway to burn off any soot buildup. And the engines themselves can get clogged (this isn't exclusive to Euro diesels).

Luckily for OP, according to its MOT history (tested every December since 2013), it did about 23k in one year between 2014 and 2015, and did about 16k from Dec 2016 to now.

You are just a fucking retard. Diesel's popularity in Europe is purely a marketing success story and not because diesel is superior. The amount of turgid diesels I see come through my place of work is astounding, because people buy into the high "avdertised" (strong emphasis on this word) MPG and then get shitty fuel economy unless they actually do motorway treks. But most don't.

*Dec 2015

Year?

>diesel
>8 to 60
>fast
No wonder yuropoors are so butthurt about Americans actually driving fast cars

Which for a diesel like that is absurdly low. Very high chance the car has racked up some problems and has been trading hands due to that.

>It's an !mjet tries to out retard everyone else episode
I don't know how he made this thread worse but he did

ur just retarded m8, i feel sorry for you

my car is a second faster to 60 with less hp and only cost $1000

man Europe sounds horrible some times

This dude is seriously into the fucked up levels of stupidity. I haven't seen one single decent post of his.

>100k kms is high mileage
>for a diesel car
Just stop. Nobody can be this retarded.

>Low miles between owners is bad for a modern Euro diesel, m8. Since you're a Yuro I thought you'd have known this.
Not necessarily.

>They have to have DPF which can get seriously fucked up if people town drive with them and forget that they need to do a long stint on a motorway to burn off any soot buildup.
DPFs only have issues if you literally only do start stop drives on the city.
It just takes a longer drive (about 45 minutes) per week and you'll have no issues with the DPF.

>And the engines themselves can get clogged (this isn't exclusive to Euro diesels).
Dafuq? Engines don't get clogged, the DPFs do. That can cause issues, but the engine won't be directly affected. Only if you literally ignore the warnings.

>You are just a fucking retard. Diesel's popularity in Europe is purely a marketing success story and not because diesel is superior.
Diesel is scientifically a superior fuel. It's way more energy efficient than petrol. You can't refute that.
And diesel cars sell because diesel is cheaper, not only because of mpgs.

There are literally loads of used BMWs, Mercs and Audis from that year with those kinds of mileages where I live.
Are you gonna say every single one of them has issues

>no arguments
>ur just retarded xDDD
kys

>7.9 to 60 and 163bhp
Top lel my 10 year old Chevy shitbox does better

Yes, 100k is already high mileage. You just happen to live is a shithole were you're forced to run cars to the ground.

100k is not high mileage for a modern diesel vehicle, you're indeed fucked in the head

look at this faggot thinking he knows how dpfs work, guess what moron, real life says otherwise, especially on the 163hp engines

How often have you worked on car engines? You have no idea how they work do you? Yes, a lot of parts can get clogged up.

For an English diesel 23k a year is quite normal. It's a small place and most people live very close to their place of work. It's very unsual to drive more than 40 miles each way for a commute.
>Dafuq? Engines don't get clogged, the DPFs do.
They do m8. If the DPF gets clogged where is the soot gonna go? It's gonna get macked up into the system. The more a DPF gets clogged, the less efficient throughput there is in the engine, meaning there can be deposits in the manifold and even the valves. Don't forget diesel engines don't rev high and have very high compression so they don't ingest and expel a lot of air, and it's moving quite slow. Low mileage diesel cars are shit, deal with it. America got it right with this: diesel for utility/work/transport/long distance vehicles, petrol/gasoline for evberything else.

I'm so fucking glad the "Clean Diesel" meme died in America before VW fucked it up for them too.

My jetta is faster, kek

diesel cars sell more because of the perceived economy, i'm pretty sure over 50% of people that buy them, for non comercial use, end up spending more on them by comparison to the petrol variant

more expensive to buy, and if not used correctly, more prone to faults, repair work and parts are usually at a higher cost

so no, the advantage diesel has, isn't for the average joe that uses the car to go to the grocery

So much shitposting.... btw 100k kms is barely started working for diesel. There are hundreds of diesel E classes with over half million kms.

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=231637233

i'm gonna say every single one of them is a high mileage car that neither me or anyone around where i live would be interested in buying them just for the brand symbol. that's something only you southern european subhumans are very keen into, going into debt to look good for neighbours

ITT: mjet defends the fact that his 0-60 is longer than a normal car's quarter mile time

>for a diesel car
implying they are any more reliable than petrol

>this dip still thinks 100k kms is "high mileage"
lmfao

>That can cause issues, but the engine won't be directly affected. Only if you literally ignore the warnings.
>Only if you literally ignore the warnings.
Common sense.

The manifold can get fucked if you run your car to the ground, after billions of DPF warnings.
That's literally a worst case scenario, many parts will fail before that.

Exactly. My mom's E-Class has about 150k kms and it's barely broken in.

There are fuckloads of C and E Class taxis with more than a million kms and no issues.

>3 owners
>100k
>good

Pick two and only two.

It might be normal but it isn't good for a diesel with a dpf. Period.

Turkish owned, E class taxis.

> hurr durr plenty of over half a million

Stupid kids.

>this dipshit thinks a diesel fiat is something to brag about

>>That can cause issues, but the engine won't be directly affected. Only if you literally ignore the warnings.
>>Only if you literally ignore the warnings.
>Common sense.

You clearly have no idea how a car engine works.

Plus, braging about "moms car". Man, you're the definition of sad.

>less parts
>less friction because diesel
>way more durable block
>still thinks diesels aren't more reliable
lmfao

>i literally don't have arguments
lol

I'd bet with it that if you connected your car to a proper diagnostics machine and saw the actual particle level of your filter you'd get hot flashes thinking about how much it costs and how fast it clogs, no matter how properly you drive it.

>was just giving out an example of something I actually know of, contrary to 99% shitposters on this thread
>bragging
lol

>less parts?

Okay, you have no idea how engines work.

> less friction

Higher compression.

> more durable block

Nah. That was when they had 40hp and were made of cast iron.

Nowadays diesels aren't more reliable. That's a fact.

Yes, you don't have arguments. You are an ignorant. And it's your ignorance that makes you feel like you know it all.

>It might be normal but it isn't good for a diesel with a dpf. Period.
No, I completely agree. I would never buy a second hand diesel in the UK.

You're just embarassing yourself.

>mjet ruins a thread that was terrible to begin with
Just how the fuck does he do it lol

fodasse oh bacano, já paravas de dar mau nome a portugal és burro que fode meu

You dont know what are you talking about. My dad had c320 in petrol and diesel variant (w203 line). Saves on fuel are massive and i mean massive. It may not be case in us but in europe gas tax is very high and gas prices are significantly higher, when that is combined with fuel economy you cant possibly run gasoline car with less money than diesel. Even when you count in service costs.

>Turkish owned, E class taxis.
>> hurr durr plenty of over half a million
>Stupid kids.

Well what does it say to you? When turkish cab driver can get diesel benz to 600-700k kms from which is 95% city driving without engine dying why couldnt average joe get at least 300k km of combined city and open road driving.

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=231627402

>There are fuckloads of C and E Class taxis with more than a million kms and no issues
Because they're driven to purpose. The VAST majority of EU residents that drive diesel cars do not use diesel cars for purpose, which is why they have issues. Your knowledge of cars is based rudimentary understanding of engineering and psychologist's fallacy.

Just because there are diesels that go on forever without fault, does not mean all diesels will follow this rule. They are indeed the exception TO the rule, because the rule is, as I stated above, that most EU residents do not use diesels to purpose.

You don't know how turkish work do you?

>8s to 60
that aint fast son

>My dad had c320 in petrol and diesel variant (w203 line)
JUST BECAUSE YOUR DAD'S CAR IS A FUCKING UNICORN CAR OF NO FAULTS, DOESN'T MEAN EVERY CAR IS A FLAWLESS EXAMPLE THAT BAFFLES ENGINEERS AS TO ITS UNUSUAL LONGEVITY

LMFAO

Yes it is, that's like base honda accord speed!

trick question, they don't.

>tfw E36 325TDS
>480K km
Just don't redline it when the engine is cold, it's raining or in winter. Or ever really. Diesels are fine, just not "sporty". But you've fucked up if it's auto, OP. Might have just bought an SUV.

>Groningen

What's the real mileage after the dieselgate fix?

It's a manual. I checked the HPI on my work PC.

In that case it's ok. It might not be exciting driving a diesel BMW, but it's certainly less shameful than driving it with an automatic, regardless of engine.

>i have no idea how much thirstier is v6 petrol compared to v6 diesel
>diesel cars need 5000€ service every 6 months right?
>price of fuel doesnt count as running cost

I never said cars didnt have faults. They both had, but nowhere close to gap between money spent on fuel.

DID YOU KNOW:
diesel engines work most efficiently when their engines are hot, and return terrible mileage until then
DID YOU KNOW:
diesel engines require a good few tens of miles driving at a constant 2500rpm for their engines to get to operating temperatures
DID YOU KNOW:
this is far and above the usual commute time and distance for the average EU commuter

Your father is driving in the above requisite conditions to return a better running cost average than a petrol car

I stated numerous fucking times itt that this sort of driving is not common for most drivers, meaning diesel is a poor choice. Just because this is not the case for you, does not mean diesel will always save people money. PSYCHOLOGIST'S FALLACY

Now take your spindly cockroach legs away from that keyboard and go fan the flames of WW3 some more, cunt.

Me, I could agree that savings on fuel are massive when comparing diesel to petrol, but including all costs the gap is smaller or even non existent.

I drive an old ass petrol Citroën that osts me 10€/100km in fuel. Had I gotten the exact same model in diesel, it would cost me something like 7€/100km which amounts to 450€ a year of savings in fuel for me.

BUT
the diesel one is imossible to find in decent condition or low mileage (the petrol I got had 50kmiles, I couldn't find a diesel under 150kmiles, even at a much higher price). So the diesel one would've cost me more in running costs (the engine might be barely broken in, but suspension and transmission bits would be pretty worn out and electrics and hydraulics might have some issues). I guess the 450€ I saved would have been spent quickly in a clutch job, a fuel pump or whatever and I would have an overall more worn out car that wouldn't be as enjoyable.

Btw, previous owner did 30kmiles a year on petrol and was adament that this was the way to go.

who the fuck thinks an accord is fast?

8s is slow
you need to be at least under 7 to be considered quick and under 5 to be considered fast

That's the joke.

>ITT: Anons (try) justifying riding the bus than owning OP's car.

Fuckin kek.

Never ridden the bus in my life, op's car still sucks

Well Im sorry, but i dont see that op said that he drives

>it's another "blindly accept any car or you're a busrider false dilemma" episode
epic
10k miles a year is a bad proposition in a diesel. That's 30 miles a day, on average. That meants that throughout the car's life, it has barely been driven at ideal operating temps, meaning buildup of carbon deposits are quite likely. It also means that because the engine has been running cold for most of its time being active, there are added stresses on the components.

It's a bad idea, m8. That's what we are saying. Diesel is a fucking meme in the EU.
>Even if he did planned to drive just like that it would still be more economical than similary powerful 320i
IT FUCKING DOESN'T BECAUSE IT WON'T BE WORKING AT IDEAL OPERATING TEMPS MEANING IT USES MORE FUEL
ALSO DIESEL IN THE UK IS 10% MORE EXPENSIVE THAN PETROL, AND DISEL ENGINES COMMAND A PRICE PREMIUM PURELY BECAUSE DIESEL IS A HUGELY SUCCESSFUL MEME IN YUROP. GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK FUCKING COCKROACH SKULL.

unironically believing this

That gen isn't affected by dieselgate.

You seem upset that even when not fully warm, a diesel car will achieve better fuel economy than a similarly sized petrol engine