What you have to say about the GT350(R)?

What you have to say about the GT350(R)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xjKjnbOsSEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will win Motortrend Best Driver's Car this year, Randy is absolutely in love with it

more garbage from Ford as usual.

A performance GT done right for the first time by the Americans since I've been alive. I believe Ford surprised everyone with how it turned out and the level of engineering and passion they put into it. The SVT Cobra 03-04 was almost as influential, but when the S197 came out with a live axle and still on a shoestring budget, whatever momentum they had created with it got iced. Even with its hefty weight, this car is a serious track machine. And it does so without being a stripped model costing over 70k (sup Camaro Z/28). I would say this is probably one of the greatest performance cars built on US soil since the 2002-2004 Corvette Z06.

Don't like american cars, am japanofag.
But that thing is nice. Thanks 'murica.

Good car but has cancerous following like the Ford Mustang

bruh this is a stripped out car with no rear seats, same as the z/28

>70k (sup Camaro Z/28)
Not one single person paid that. Mine was $55K out the door.

And no one is getting a GT350 out the door for less than 70K based on every single motherfucking dealer turning into scalper assholes. On this AND the Focus RS. Ford Corporate needs to rein in the rampant gouging. It's shitty business practice...

..because I kinda wanted to add one to the garage next to the Z/28, but not willing to pay OVER sticker for anything, ever.

$3000 electronics package says hi. That's another thing that makes these things so great, R and non R alike, you can get them stripped down or as loaded as you want.

You can get it stripped, but the one Motortrend is testing has the comfy tech package. Nav screen/radio/air con included.

How does an R differ from the normal one? It seems the same.

Aero package, standard magnetic suspension which is an option on the regular one, and $14k/set carbon fiber wheels.

The NSX was equipped with optional track tires too

Holy fug

I wish the local dealer would let me borrow it.

b-b-b-b-but muh hybrid technology
muh aero
muh futureproofing

Fucking kek Honda is fucking pathetic now. They used to make such great, simple cars that just werked and that wasn't even a meme because it was true. How did they fall so far?

>a tenth of a second slower than an M4 GTS
>for 45k

God bless America

>only 5 seconds behind the GTS on the 'ring
>didn't even have the special track tyres of the GTS
Noice

There's something very special about the car. I didn't know whether it's the engine, the sounds or the design but I find this more awesome than a Z06, GT-R or any other car in that range. I'm buying this once my divorce gets over.

It's the Voodoo. Its unlike both American and European V8's, rather somewhere in between. Flat plane crank but with a unique firing order that makes it less smooth but sound angrier.

>I'm buying this once my divorce gets over.
Yay! Get them outta your life and enjoy it alone with ya friends. I'd say get that car now.

>t. butthurt eurofag
go cry in your diesel fiat

Sure, Jamal. At least it doesn't grenade itself. kek

>be euro
>get cucked
sorry to hear that Jamal stole your girl in an American v8

Hard to grenade when your engine makes 85hp. It's a Fiat so everything else will break anyway lel

Sure, Jamal.

>meanwhile 1.0 ecoboosts are grenading themselves
kek

Performance can't be beat for the money.

I like it, shame the mustang is so fat now

Why are you everywhere??

He has nothing else to do

goddamn

I've been ragging on the new NSX for ages now because they fattened it up and made it a huge ugly hybrid "supercar," calling it the slowest hybrid supercar on the market and stuff, I didn't think it would be turn out slower than cars which cost less than 100k.

mjet is used to seeing blown engines as he drives a Fiat

youtu.be/xjKjnbOsSEs

What a fucking failure , honda is done

The ss 1le is one second behind the 350r?! Holy shit, the zl1 will shatter the 350r, and then the z28 will come out and jizz on everything tenfold

>new GT-R is so soft and under-tired it was slower than the NSX

Nissan is done

>auto vs manual
>supercharged vs N/A

The ss has full amenities while the 350r is almost totally stripped out. Not even ac, top kek

No, the GT350R had an electronics pack when it set that time. You clearly don't know what you're talking about

Dude it's still stripped out, it has no rear seats and a whopping 100 pounds off from the GT. It has a set of carbon wheels and still manages a second over a 45K street ready camaro lol. The zl1 will run circles around it. God forbid the z28 will be released and embarrass ford per usual

>literally gets proven wrong
>goes back to supercharged vs naturally aspirated
Okay, retard

Except your mom.

>diesel fiat

Just get off this board, you don't belong here.

>still loses
>gets mad
Whatever nerd

>still loses
Yes, the camaro did lose to the mustang. :^)

Now, now... No need to get salty.
x)

>diesel fiat

Just leave this board, you don't belong here. You can't be a car enthusiast when your car takes 14 seconds to hit 60.

>the extent of butthurt present in here
lmfao

>talking about others being butthurt
Maybe you should check out your very first post in the thread, it seems you're the only assblasted on here

I like it. It's good to keep ford and Chevy in competition. More horsepower, better handling, and better interiors overall

i would literally work several years at 40 hours a week at a shitty job with no future that makes me dead inside just to drive that.

oh wait im already there but they dont pay me enough

>top of the line Stang vs mid level Maro
>Fordfags claim victory
In other news the "Performance Package" GT can't even keep up with a 6 cylinder 1LE.
>meanwhile no head to head for the regular GT350 to compare the SS 1LE to.
I heard the 2017 model comes with the track pack STANDARD just to keep up. This increased the price but then again it's not like your average joe can buy these at msrp anyways.
>base camaro vs v6 mustang
fleet queens
>v6 camaro vs ecoboost mustang
stock goes to gm, aftermarket to ford
>SS vs GT vs SRT8
sports car vs sports coupe vs grand tourer; these cars only compete with each other on paper
>1LE vs GT350
Too close to call, price advantage gm
>ZL1 vs GT500(?)
Probably a repeat of the previous generation where one was a track hero and the other ruled the strip
>Z/28 vs GT350R
With equal tires and aero the Z should take this easy

>so butthurt he writes an article and expects somebody to read it
Stay mad. Gm a shit

That's sad as fuck. It's 2016 and an American pony car has beat an NSX around Laguna Seca.

>gushing over a dead mans name

But that's not the 2016 ZL1

This. Ford are cocksuckers for not controlling the dealerships ability to scalp the fuck out of this meme machine. Muh heritage. Muh Murcian muscle. Muh Shelby. No thanks Ford, I know I'm same fagging but I'll gladly take my 17 ZL1 for $62k

Cool car I like the redline n stuff but its kinda heavy tho

>takes 14 seconds to hit 60.
My uncle in Romania drives a 90's Fiat hatchback and it got to 100 in a heartbreaking 22 seconds for god's sake

It also had Michilin Pilot Sportcup 2 tires.