Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

Xenoverse 2 Release date(s)
NA: October 25, 2016
EU: October 28, 2016
JP: November 2, 2016
Microsoft Windows
WW: October 27, 2016

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

Last time on /dbg/!:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11515866
pastebin.com/KYYX2K5d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Given how long that five minutes took, that's probably accurate.

What are you making PC fags?

strawpoll.me/11515866

It was only long because we saw the fight from Goku and Frieza's perception. In reality they're moving faster than the eye can see and easily over the speed of sound. It's 5 minutes real time.

Anyone else having their character's eyes turn grey in cutscenes?

>FIVE MINUTES until PC release edition!
I don't think so, Tim.

Feels weird rolling Saiyan since I enjoyed being a special snowflake in the last game, but I really don't want to make another Human twice in a row.

>Pop up about Krillin offering a special class
>It's said in Trunks's voice.

This dub is a trainwreck.

>Mahin
>Female(Male)

I don't get it.

>dub
how can you even stand goku black's voice

Do you get anything good for delivering milk or can I just skip it?

Easy

I don't use him.

Apparently all the voice actors got were the lines written in english, and audio of the Japanese line spoken

That's it, no context supplied.

They could have had the best voice actors in the industry working on this and it would have still been a terrible mess, dimps has a lot to answer for

No context,

Now I understand why they're going on strike, I guess

I am thinking about buying it, it has a deep fighting system and endgame? I don't wanna waste 50$

>it's a "don't specify, all, all" search yields zero matches worldwide for both PQS and player matches episode

Is the Xbone version a fucking ghost town?

>dimps has a lot to answer for

I don't think you can blame the Japanese devs for what the English side (Bamco I guess?) does.

true dat, Bamco has a lot to answer for

Which sounds better, Korgeto or Kourgeta?

>english dub
>lulucoeating.gif

>Hire the original cast that has voiced the characters for years
>one of whom is the voice director for the funimation dub and voices about half the cast
>give them shitty or no direction

Literally how.

DEDGAEM

There are people who own an Xbone?

I don't get it till tommorow, but there are people from here who got it on xbone, I added like 3 of them
My gamertag is Lord Jarrad

I want to watch Bulma and 18 wrestle in pudding!

>wanting to watch Bulma choose between suffocation via pudding or suffocation via pussy

18 is dom as fuck.. she'd mouthful Bulma for days.

Now THIS is the true battle of gods.

I can imagine 18 just standing there ankle-deep in pudding while Bulma tries and fails to pull her down into the pudding, before eventually giving up due to being too tired to continue trying

>All-chan just wants a friend
>Everyone around him is so afraid to make him angry that they don't ever actually treat him like a person
How sad

I get Bulma talking half the time when Krillen has a delivery.

Servers have been down since yesterday for us.
Guess I should have gotten a PS4....

>game delivered 5 minutes ago
>have to leave to work in 10

The little shit deserves to die cold and alone without friends. He fucking destroyed half a dozen universes because he got pissy about some trivial shit.

Reposting my wishlist for DLC/XV3
>Kid Goku
>Demon King Piccolo
>Tambourine
>Master Roshi
>Korin
>Mercenary Tao/Cyber Tao
>Grandpa Gohan
>Pilaf Machine
>Arale
>Master Shen
>Android 8
>Devilman

>King Cold
>Dr. Gero
>Android 19
>Dabura
>Babidi
>Kaioshin
>Spopovich
>Cyber Freeza
>Semi-Perfect Cell
>Different Buu forms

>Tagoma
>Sorbet
>Shisami
>Champa
>Vados
>Botamo
>Black Goku SSR
>Zamasu
>Black Zamasu Fusion

>Garlic Jr.
>Android 13
>Bojack

What are you all farming while waiting for the game to be released /dbg/

Just got Assault Rain, III Bomber and now I'm looking for a flashy but decent striker ultimate to transfer over. Any of them worth it?

Justice combinations is fucking insane in this game. Does more damage than any other striker ult I've found. Only thing that beats it is if you somehow get two hits off with spirit sword

Competitive fag here, what's the meta this time? In XV1 it was ki specials since melee did fuck all thanks to regen z souls

Is it any different this time?

>Collectors edition should be in the mail in an hour or 2

Fuck, it feels like forever

The TFS guys were complaining about the dub and voice direction, and since they did voices for this game, they clearly know what they're talking about.

Why do you keep posting that? Like, what's the purpose, are you trying to achieve something with that list?

savage

Does anyone have a guide for everything in Conton City? Including all the references?

And didn't they get to improve a fair bit of their lines too? Speaks a hell of a lot they complained even when they got to improve.

Does anyone have a spare pair of Vegito's pants on XB1, I now have 2 full sets of everything else and I'm tired of grinding for them.

The fact that they got to improve basically shows that the voice directors had a "sure whatever" attitude.

It shows that it wasn't the voice directors that fucked up, but the localization company

If it was the work of shitty voice directors, they wouldn't have been allowed to make improvements like they did

Good Namekian builds/loadouts? I was thinking 100 health, 50 stam, 50 atk, 37 ki blast.

Is it possible to run full strike build without having to put any points into ki attacks or strike supers?

So what all transfers from XV1?

All the moves you choose, with the exception of Beerus moves and someone else's. I forget which.

On Dokkan side is King Cold suppose to be the easiest Super Strike out there?
Had a team of all Reds of:

Vegeta (great ape event SR)
SSR 1st form Frieza,
SSR 2nd form Frieza,
SR Buutenks,
SSR Evil Buu,
SR Normal Bojack.
Guest is SSR Gogeta mainly

And had little to no trouble compared to other Super Strikes.

>Things that should be in XV3 if not patched into XV2

>Bojack
>Tapion
>Hirudegarn Expert Battle
>shitty Grape transformation for Saiyans that you can get early but is actually outclassed by every other transformation
>Golden Grape transformation you get after unlocking all the forms of Super Saiyan that's okay but fuck it because it makes you huge and changes your moves
>Base form Teen Gohan
>Dabura
>Presets for Super Buu that each come with a different Transformation for Gohan, Gotenks, Piccolo absorbed
>Future Super Saiyan 2

>An option to edit one preset for every character, choosing from a pool of their various outfits and skills to customize them how you would like

Tails and spiky hair

Stay in XV1 metafag

pastebin.com/KYYX2K5d
What clothes are YOU trasnferring over?

what are some of the best moves to transfer over from XV1?
looking for more striker oriented skillset

>beerus

It's Whis and Bardock, (saiyan spirit can be transferred) stop spreading around that it's Beerus

What are the requirements for getting the Ultimate Finish on PQ 31- Let's Train?

Defeat Trunks before defeating Vegeta.
Defeat Goku before defeating Gohan.

>An actual Majin transformation

>Colourable clothing

>An option to edit one preset for every character, choosing from a pool of their various outfits and skills to customize them how you would like
DAMNIT, I knew there was something I forgot to put in my suggestions survey!

Ah. There's the problem then.

My guys keep killing Vegeta before I can beat trunks. Guess i'll have to go in without them.

>can't decide what clothes I want to transfer

What the hell did the programmers do for the Eternal Rivals PQ?

Is such a ludicrous shift from everything else in the game, the AI is insanely good, Goku and Vegeta do flawless combos into each others combos. It makes it the most difficult PQ in the game even when including all the bullshit ones with enemies with loads of super armor

>Want to have my statue look good
>Want ki gear
>My PATROLLER is a fucking frieza

So, uh. Can you transfer 360 to PS4 or will I just have to earn that shit in game?

Of course not retard.

What are some moves I should import that aren't Max Charge and Perfect Kame?

>So, uh. Can you transfer 360 to PS4

Did you think about that question before typing it out and posting it?

Sorry, you can do it in other games so I just assumed they'd be nice. But it's a nip game so what do you expect

Can you only transfer once?
Like what if I hate my shit, so I delete the character and start over?

>Games on different consoles so can't transfer in the first place

Are strike supers better now?

You can transfer as many times as you want, but each transfer overwrites the last one.

What kind of question is this? How the fuck are we supposed to answer that?

So I had this problem in 1 on PS4 and I was hoping it'd be fixed, maybe someone knows a fix or can just like confirm that I'm not crazy.

The audio in this game is possessed. The music fades in and out for no reason (sometimes it's based on proximity to enemies, sometimes not), and the voice levels are all over the place (can hear hit-grunts from across Namek but not what my own character is saying). What's up with that?

>play online battle
>want to switch opponents
>have to go back to the city (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOADINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG) and search for another room

They did it again didn't they

Ruined another game by not just giving us a simple fucking menu

XV1 strike supers had shit damage compared to ki blast supers even with 100 in strike

There's a fuck ton more colourable clothing already. I don't think we need to have most of the main characters' stuff colourable though.

But as far as I've seen there's really only the starting Saiyan stuff that's colourable as far as Saiyan/Rit armour goes

>I don't think we need to have most of the main characters' stuff colourable though.
I disagree with you.

My Trunks CC Coat would look BANGIN' in red.

What other games can you transfer between MS and Sony consoles?

>Caring about clothes stats with QQ bangs

But they also had blue hurricane

So, can I get fruit of the tree of might on CaC?

Which got nerfed in XV2

you haven't even seen the worst of it

>get kicked out
>loading lol

Here's hoping xenoverse 3 is playable

>He fell for the console meme

What did you expect? This is why you always go PC

>Tien does Tri-Beam
>I'm sitting there watching him attempt to steal my kill on a weakened Zarbon
>I get my shit slapped by a flailing Grape Ape and go flying
>Tri-Beam has a shit ton of fucking charge up now for some reason, rendering it shit
>Zarbon takes the liberty to *teleports behind you*
>Tien releases Tri-Beam, not bothering to look in his general direction, he's staring a hole into the empty space before him
>Zarbon shrieks like a bitch and goes flying
>Tien's face when

How in the fuck

Diablo 3
GTA V
Destiny
Borderlands Collection

Anyone here know what all the strike ultimate are in XV2? I have Justice Combo and Blue Hurricane(What a shame) and I assume that the other ones from XV1 are in, but what other ones are available?

>What did you expect?
A sizable playerbase in a few weeks and less blatant cheating.

Justice combination has always been good

So it looks like theres gonna be a raid or something at Kame house on Friday. This npc keeps asking If its friday, then says she cant tell me what it is because its a secret.

Is it worth it to push a stat to 125?

>have to switch between hackers and unplayable loadtimes

Great

>Need to go into XV1 and update it before I can transfer shit from it
>"All right, let's just do that real quick"
>Update starts
>46710 minutes left

I'm sorry, user. That's the Supreme Kai of Time and Taino gangbang party. You weren't invited.