Spy Shots!

AWD Dodge Challenger ADR was spotted in the recent days in Michigan.

> The images confirm the small-diameter, wide-cross-section tire treatment and wider tire track the ADR Challenger will have.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.caranddriver.com/dodge-challenger-hellcat-adr-spied-with-wide-tires-without-wide-body/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The spotted car with it's tire setting closely resembles the Challenger GT AWD Concept that was revealed last year.

>The reported power train is the Hellcat's Supercharged Hemi V8.

News Source : blog.caranddriver.com/dodge-challenger-hellcat-adr-spied-with-wide-tires-without-wide-body/

>Pic related is the Challenger GT AWD shown in 2015

>FCA

So Veeky Forums, what do you think about the upcoming AWD Dodge Challenger?

More burger shit

Goes fast and attracts white trash

It will be auto only, so into the trash it goes.

You are a garbage source for new cars.

The AWD concept only has a 5.7 hemi because the awd system can't handle anymore power, they did put alll the N/A scat pack upgrades on it to strain the system though. There's no way there will be a 392 or hellcat AWD. And I doubt there will be a awd challenger period on this chassis since 2017 is the last year for it.

AWD is fucking shit in a car like this

literally what is the appeal?

Plus this shit was like already 2 fucking tons its going to weigh as much as a phaeton now

guhhh..breddy sure the awd challenger is confirmed.

anyways i think it's dope.

Damn. I wanted to see how the widebody is going to look.

dang it those cut out arches and wider wheels look mean as fuck. esp the cut arches

Heh, I just copy-pasted what was on the main article.

I think it'll be a good idea since the AWD Charger already exists. V8+AWD....hell yeah I want it.

is this true?

Most likely yes. There's no news about a manual anywhere.

oh well its not like I could afford it anyway

>The AWD concept only has a 5.7 hemi
That stopped in 2015. You can only get AWD with a V6 now.

car manufacturers love this stick on flare meme rocket bunny kicked off. saves them a bunch of money

It's not going to to have a 392 or Hellcat power train. Random meme trim that does nothing like the T/A package. I don't expect anything interesting until they switch platforms.

The challenger awd concept.

It went v6 only because the 8 speed transmission would be too fragile. For the Challenger concept they took a police Charger hemi, Chrysler 300 8 speed transmission, and a v6 awd system and mashed it all together.

The pursuit model charger has awd with a hemi

What the fuck is this post saying

The 8 speed is too fragile? The 5.7 L V8 and 6.4 L V8 use the 8HP70 which is rated up to 700 lb-ft.

They're American style phaetons, focus on power over luxury.
Why? Because we can.

>He dislikes flares because they are trendy so he misappropriated the word "meme."

>Rocket Bunny, I believe, is a weebshit brand for modifying trash like that Subaru FRS thing.

>Since he is a 12 year old without a sense of time, he thinks fender flares are something that's never been fashionable before despite it being common in multiple eras of the car world.

>He attempts to position himself as an authority figure in manufacturing with an unsubstantiated claim that this is being done for cost purposes rather than being a result of study groups.