pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
youtube.com/watch?v=W3h95GetPDs
youtube.com/watch?v=u871nAaxA04
youtube.com/watch?v=yDVMINLhFAM

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/404014/

OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724263018&searchtext=all tabletop lords
mangafox.me/manga/goblin_slayer/v01/c001/35.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sbUu1Olsv8o&ab_channel=TemplarWyvern
youtube.com/watch?v=7TmZFm6NHfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are the existing factions missing any major units which can be added later?

ROLLAN!

PAPA VLAD

Raping elves is a moral obligation.

Jabberslythes. But they literally cost too many Jabberslythes to make.

yes

>Empire
Celestial hurricanum, huntsmen, mages for the remaining lores (knightly orders)
>Dwarfs
Slayers (Great Weapons) and slayer heroes
>Greenskins
Spear Chukka (Balista), All snotling shit, big stabbas, mangler squigs, orc heroes
>Vampires
Coven Throne and that's it
>Chaos
Slaughterbrute, Mutalith wathever, the War shrine, god-specific lores of magic
>Beastmemes
Jabbers, Ghorgon, Doombull, Tuskgor chariot and harpies

And all the FW shit, which is unlikely at best

Im pretty sure they cost a lot of Charlemanges

Beastmen are getting new units when wood elves came out, or at least one new LL (Morghur or whatever is its name)

>Dwarfs
Slayers (Great Weapons) and slayer heroes

Don't forget Miners (Steam Drills).

what's their point when the whole miner gimmick of "surfacing anywhere" got reduced to "lolvanguard :^)"?

Don't forget the missing Lord units.

Daemonslayers, Great Bray Shamans, Templar Grand Masters, Wizard Lords, Orc Great Shamans etc.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724263018&searchtext=all tabletop lords

The TT upgrade also gave Miners a souped up great weapon, could work as a harder hitting version of miners.

Orc great shaman honestly surprises me the most that its not in the game already.

Until we got Wurrzag the only way to get the big waaagh was a hero. Which seems like a huge oversight.

I know. But thanks anyway, someone else might see it.

Do hero perks in an army stack?

It is now October. The sallow season deepens its hold on Athel Loren. It is a dark time, a time of mourning. As the spites and spirits of the forest grow slothful and recalcitrant, the enemies of the Asrai seek to defile the sacred glades. Ratposting is rampant. The Deep Thinking Goblin looms, esoteric and obscene. Athel Loren is a realm under siege. The King of the Woods cannot be found; the kinbands are scattered and given over to dissolute indulgence, pursuing until the last comfort over exertion.

Yet it is comfort itself that is imperiled; Should the Asrai fade from the Old World the beauty of their existence, a recordless history of leisure and frivolity without equal, will disappear, leaving the clamoring, scrabbling bustle of the outside world without counterpoint or enlightening example. It is a dark time. But even in the deep gloom of autumn, a hope flickers. A whisper on the winds, melodious like the clinking of tea cups on saucers.

Wood Elves soon.

Mannfred did nothing wrong

wow Warhammer sure have a lot of unit variety to squeeze out the shekel

>Wood Elves soon
>Implying

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

future KISLEV DLC
faction traits:
>Vanguard of Civilization: diplomatic bonuses with factions of Order
>Riders of the Endless Steppe: 20% movement bonus when in home territory
>"Land is Kislev, Kislev is Land": 50% bonus income from trade buildings
>"Is of no matter": Replenishment bonus when in war with factions of Chaos

>Legendary Lord
Tzar Boris Bokha
Katarin Bokha (Ice Magic)
>Lords
Boyar
>Heroes
Ice Witch (Ice magic)
Priest of Ursun
Rotamaster

>Infantry
Gospodar Militia (spear infantry)
Kossars (axe and bow variants)
Streltsi (handgunners, switch to great weapons in melee)
Partisans (axes and bow variants, with vanguard deployment)
Kreml Guard (heavy infantry, great weapons)
>Cavalry
Druzhina (light melee, skirmishers)
Ungol Horse Archers (duh)
Winged Lancers (heavy melee, spears)
Gryphon Legion (elite heavy melee, spears)
Brotherhood of the Bear (monstrous cavary)
>artillery
Urugan Cannons
Mortars
War Waggon
>monsters
Children of Ursun (pack of bears)

I wanna play this so bad. The Russian mod is so shit.

>We will never, EVER get to play this.

I haven't touched Attila for ages and I never finished my WRE campaign - I stopped when I was invading the sassynids for some reason.

Are there any mods you guys would say are essential or would strongly recommend?

Is the new DLC for WH good? Should I get it? New dwarf guy seems ok and interesting lore, and I like squigs and gobbos too so I really feel like I'd like it but thought asking here for opinions would be nice

Best Warhammer DLC by far, it's like Grim&Grave, but improved on all aspects

and if you are a MPfag, get it before Squig herds and RoRs get nerfed

ASININE MORTAL

>kislev has more units than bretonnia

lol

KISVLEV HAS >NO< FUCKING BEAR CAV

>no improved southern realms where mymidia and luccini compete to get the better trade deals while bilbali and magritta seek out treasures in the new world and border princes get a strigoi ghoul king for a liege lord
>no araby dlc with arab shit
>no kraka drak dlc with norse dorfs armed with rune swords

At least you'll get three flavors of elf

Really? I can bearly believe it.

Indeed. But I doubt GW would give a shit if CA decided to make a throwaway fanservice unit for a minor faction in a dead setting.

I really hope theres an expanded minor factions dlc somewhere down the line.

ded thred

GOBBO INVICTA

STUNTIES GO

Smash da Stunties! Take dere holds! Crush dere idols!

What do you fags think of FoTE for Atilla? I want to like it, but it nerfs the fuck out of everything. Like you took the most boring aspects of DEI, and none of the cool regional auxillaries/ unique shit like gastraphetes.

A-anyone?

>playing skarsnik
>haven't even gotten into Barak Varr until turn 133 because every neighbour wanted a piece of my sweet green ass at the start
>dorfs are broken, greenskin in shambles, and I can't take Eight Peaks because of the fuckhuge garrison and army
>chaos has completely annhiliated everything without archaon even appearing and are now targeting me

I played the game slowly because usually the AI can hold themselves against chaos without any major issue, atleast the first invasion, but this time they were buttfucked almost immediately. I have no income, no towns or provinces to raid.

I'm seriously considering restarting. I think the reason the AI fell so quickly is because I have that mod that disables the difficulty based public order penalties and bonuses, but fuck playing as orcs without it.

They'd be really dumb NOT to make as many DLCs as possible.
If I were in charge at CA - I'd deffinitely bargain with GW to let us release all possible factions even stuff like Nippon, Cathay etc.

Not really, no. Game is fine vanilla.

Daily Reminder that gobbo lives don't matter

So what's the source on this anyway.

Get the legacy tech mod for Romans, fucking stupid to have your shit artificially gimped. Maybe a mod to make AI colonize razed cities, or the irrigation = fertility mod if you wanna make the climate change irrelevant

Didn't Araby and Kislev both have army lists in the 1990s anyway? Just pull those up and BAM- DLC. Who gives a fuck if they don't mix well with the 8th edition? Bretonnians are coming straight from the 6th edition anyway and Slavs are desperate for not-Slavia to be in game.

Skarsnik's prodder gives him +6 public order doesn't it? Also doesn't the big boss you have get the "increase public order" deployment option or is that just the dwarf thanes?

I'm pretty sure Kislev will be playable.
They wouldnt bother giving them unique voiceovers otherwise.

No, they increase defense against agents for the province deploy

besides, the way greenskins increase public order is by fighting dissidents. its like, the most thematic use of public order for proppa orks.

So I started a game with Wurrzag and am already a 50 turns in, the dwarfs are closing in on me, public order is shit and Wurrzag is dancing real funky.

What good hero traits should he get? Got route marcher, savages and savage orcs going and some magic buffs.

>mangafox.me/manga/goblin_slayer/v01/c001/35.html

ahaha look at the little stuntie faggot run

Thanks kind user for posting it, I'm often too late ;_;

Also rollan, need something after my Skarsnik campaign

>1280x720
hahahahahah dumb smelly grobi

Prodder gives +5, but the quest chain is really long and it takes a heck of time getting it.

Even then it doesn't help you since your primary issue won't be PO but every single Empire and Bretonnian province wanting to buttfuck your precious gobbo ass.

Yeah, good luck with that when you have low income, few armies and are surrounded by enemies. Also let's not forget the constant fullstack that gets sent after you from the Gits.

Playing as tomb kangz and going up against imperials with arab names would be kind of retarded

Karl has mugi-tier eyebrows

>wipe shitty dorfs out early on
>then burn down bretonnian and imperial towns near your mountains

Problem solved

oh i know its the wrong way to play the game. Its just too bad because its soooo close to being the best way for orks to fix public order.

Are there any good overhauls released for TW: Attila besides Ancient Empires and Medieval Kingdoms coming out?

Like, what if instead of being able to choose kill captives for +x leadership, it was +x public order in [current/or all?] provinces on next turn.

goburin suraia

Actually, that's what I did. I decided not to take Eight Peaks but went instead West to protect my flank. Problem then was that Chaos had steamrolled through the entire Empire without Archaon even arriving.

I'm thinking that since I use that PO mod the AI can't handle the invasion as easily, so I might have to download a mod that either makes Chaos arrive later or just make Varg and Skaelings less aggressive.

Or march all the way to the chaos wastes through the mountains, conquer Kraka Drak and then wipe chaos out at the source

Skarsnik is tricksy, he lays his trap for the spiky humies

>orc general
ahaha kys yourself

Impossible to do that now though. My income is in shatters and I'm the only faction that's next to Archaon. Even the vampires got snuffed out.

So yeah, might as well restart and try to focus on going west instead. Atleast I've learnt how to use gobbos effectively.

What mechanic for the grand campaign does /twg/ wish was in the game?

I'd like some form of morale at an army level. So like, being able to hype up your units so they get a big buff to leadership before battles. Or maybe cause deserters in enemy armies.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
__________ROME_________

>morale at an army level
What is Fightiness/Integrity

I'd like resources, trade and raiding to be more meaningfull. Have animated tradeships/caravans, raiding a trade route gives more gold than raiding the region.
High tech buildings should require access to particular resources again.

QUEEN OF THE SILVER DEPTHS.

>Supply Lines.
>A more active governance and politics system.
>AI that actually functions independantly and behaves to further it's own power instead of spam all it's armies at you while getting fucked.

I want an actual campaign map.

>A more active governance and politics system.
Attila made a few cautious steps in this direction, hopefully next title will advance that system

>Implying CA cares about making advancements when they can just let modders do all the work while they reap $160 - $200 a game per person.

You poor soul...

but they literally did make advancements with Attila, they just played it very cautiously, the system as it is there can be tuned to be much more involved and interesting

>they liked the influence management bullshit
You are the cancer killing Total War.

Might as well play any Paradox game instead since they do diplomacy atleast somewhat good.

Stellaris is also really good, check it out.

Oh, also I would fucking love to be able to create static defenses on the map. Like a fort or watch tower that has a circle of influence.

Does /twg/ agree?

For myself, no. But i can totally understand that stance.

So what's the cocksocker being pissy about now.

Paradox games have fantastic campaign maps but nonexistant combat mechanics.

Is it so bad to want a good campaign AND good combat instead of just one or the other?

>fix the campaign
What's wrong with it?

Isn't that the guy who keeps exploiting the AI and them complains that the game is too easy?

Doesn't this guy cheese the fuck out of everything all the time, even in multiplayer? It doesn't sound as though he knows how to have fun without being a gigantic tryhard.

Stellaris has actual combat mechanics.

I agree completely. CA needs to stop screwing the pooch on every release and relying on Modders to fix their turds.

The AI makes no independant decisions whatsoever and could care less about their own survival, instead bumrushing the player no matter the distance with all of their forces.
Regional management has become barebones and boring. They took a step forward with Attila and then immediately took three steps back by removing regional governance, family trees, and food.
Autoresolve is more garbage than ever.
Brayherds and Waaagh Mechanics is a fucktarded idea and the armies should have just been put under player control instead of a buggy AI.

This campaign map is the worst yet and it has the worst and most cheaty AI of the whole series.

Being a dick =/= not having any point.

WEZ DA BEST
youtube.com/watch?v=sbUu1Olsv8o&ab_channel=TemplarWyvern

Lol, what a gay.

I would enjoy a roll

youtube.com/watch?v=7TmZFm6NHfA

THEY HAVE WRONGED US!

Legend please go

>family trees
>in fucking Warhammer

Really? We doing this again?

>Brayherds and Waaagh Mechanics is a fucktarded idea and the armies should have just been put under player control instead of a buggy AI.

Nah, that would be exploitable as fuck. The current iteration of the mechanic is crude but it does its job.

The AI should definately care more about its own survival though, he's right about that. The chaos invasion is hilariously broken because of this since it's posible for a single chaos fullstack to wipe out a faction if their armies are fighting somewhere else. I recommend using a mod that makes the garrissons better. It helps the AI a lot.

Is there any point to allying with your brother dwarfs as belegar? Karak Hirn and Karak Norn seem to always go to war with neighboring humans and demand you join them, which kind of fucks things up if your plan is to eventually get Karak Eight Peaks

I said good combat mechanics.