What you think about the new VW Beetle?

What you think about the new VW Beetle?

It actually looks like a respectable car and not just a teenage girl car

No flower vase holder/10
In a less shitpost response, I find that the Golf makes the Beetle and Jetta seem like completely pointless members in VW's lineup since it's finally superior in every way and the bug is overpriced.

is that the new suv porsche?

It's fucking big. Literally bigger and probably heavier than my four door hatch.

Golf with less practicality and a bigger price tag because cute

What they said. While it's no longer a terrible car like the previous "New Beetle" was, it's a hard case to make over the Golf unless you REALLY want that look.

Golf is a meme though

AWD Baja trim from the factory when? I could have sworn I saw an orange yellow lifted nubeetle when I was driving by the Volkswagen dealer recently

I think it's a cool car, but

This. The golf has the same engine with the same suspension in a lighter, smaller, cheaper package. Also more fuel efficient and has a lower steering ratio.

A good car that got cannibalized by a better car.

Beetle Dune?

It's okay.
I also think the previous beetle and the miata are not girly /gay cars too.

It did kinda look like that, is it a concept? Either they were touring it around or it was just a dream, because I know I saw that picture here before

They do have a version, but it's like, lifted 1cm and has just a lame bodykit. But it costs the same as the regular beetle so I guess it's kind of pointless to get butthurt about it other than the lost potential of, you know, actually making an ebin AWD off road beedle

Super awesome!

Why dont they just sell this as a new beetle? Its more bug like that golf in drag

Forgot pic

Looks like a stocky porsche

>tfw no Up! GTI

This thread makes me happy just reading it.

Thank you, OP.

It's a VW

Dull, unimaginative, compromised and looks fucking retarded with those pram wheels on it.

i like it

i drove a friend's turbo

its seriously quick.

one big problem though: cant turn traction control off

Why would you want to do that in a FWD car?
:^)

track/autocross/burnouts in third gear

retard

Nice of VW to make a car especially for homosexuals.

They've been doing it for almost 20 years.

the last beetle was a terrible car? what?

>black up

I drove one. Interior felt cheap as fuck.

there's a white up as well