Is a Porsche 944 a fun car to drive? Or should I just get an FC?

Is a Porsche 944 a fun car to drive? Or should I just get an FC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1BEBKkul1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are your only choices unreliable shitbox money pits?

theyre both terrible

FC is complete shit to drive unless its turbo

never drove a 944 so I cant say people seem to like them tho

>FC is complete shit to drive
I've never heard anyone say that, ever.

The FC is pretty light though at like 2000lbs with the rotary being smooth to rev and the Porsche has a lsd with decent weight distribution. I figured they'd have decent handling as a result.

a non turbo FC is like a NA Miata but worse in every way

has all of the slow
none of the agility
none of the reliability
none of the light weight
none of the roadster-ness

lol fuck no

the lightest FCs are like 25-2600lbs

if you want light you get a 1st gen

theyre 10x more fun to drive anyway

wtf, I think you have never driven a fc

I fucking hate people like u, u dont know shit. You just write fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

:0 is he right Veeky Forums

Whippin an NA right now and striving for a well maintained low mileage N/A FC as an eventual upgrade

Please don't tell me my dreams are memes

I guess there's always the FD

honestly, the only people who think mazdas are good are plebs who only drove hondas and fords in comparison.

>Whippin an NA right now and striving for a well maintained low mileage N/A FC as an eventual upgrade

Hold on to your dreams. Find an FC GTU.

shove you fingures in your ears and repeat "turbo lag lalala"

I guess this is really FC goals but I will have to settle for an NA bc poor

stock phot of my Miat in comparison, but it is fuckin pristine so it could just as well be a photo of it

versus a 944

it looks so pigfat

>3,122lbs

Most FC's are like 2700 right

Nice cherrypicked number, the earliest ones are about 2600lbs. FCs were anywhere from 2700 to 3500.

Literally the big number that came up in google for 1986 944 Tarbo kys

Could've just wikipedia'd it. And if you're comparing the heaviest 944, you should compare it to the heaviest FC (which weighs about the same). They're pretty evenly matched cars.

Porsche 944 is the shit, user. Ignore all the weeb hate, this is retro German engineering and comfyness at its finest.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1BEBKkul1g

There were no porsches in initial D.

I guess everything seems pigfat when all you drive is your kid sister's tricycle.

but...

shitty show that got boring after 10 episodes.

shit opinions

He's not wrong that it's a little far from the ideal Turbo II, But those are practically impossible to come by in good condition and cheap.

Still a great handling car with an excellent aftermarket, the potential the FC3S has for performance modifications is pretty big.

If the naturally aspirated 13B bothers you that much, Turbo II conversions guides exist or you could swap in another motor.

Na fc makes more power than a brand new ND miata

944 turbo is AMAZING. Even more so when you realize it was designed in the early 80s. You can swap whatever you want into them later. Or boost that turbo to 400+whp. They are a bit maintenance intensive. 30k mile belt changes. Old and worn out parts constantly need upgrading Amazing car to drive and race. No comment on the rx7 as I haven't drive one. Non turbo 944 is all the cost, none of the fun.

>thinks weight matters and not just raw performance numbers
Idiot fell for a 10 year old meme

>tfw no inline 5 turbo 944

Your taste is shit.

Initial D also got boring post 3rd stage. WMD was always boring and with shitty CGI

That's not even Initial D.

porsche and vw/audi share bellhousing patterns on most models so you could do that, or use an lambo V10, or a tdi... you get the point

>tfw no V10 tdi 911

You can also stuff the 4.2l V8 into a Boxster, which I just found out people have actually done and I really wanna try that now.

>Initial D also got boring post 1st stage.
Ftfy