So some moron sold me x6m rims for my x5 and told me they would fit...

So some moron sold me x6m rims for my x5 and told me they would fit. I got them for a really great price so I'm gonna keep them and get the rear wheels bored out (the front wheels fit). It's about a 1.5mm difference, and I was wondering if this will lead to problems in my suspension or elsewhere (if the wheels crack).

Should I go ahead and just get them bored out? Also, is there any easy way to identify which wheels are the rears and the fronts without physically measuring the centre bore with a ruler? I don't have any instrument that is that accurate, and I don't want to waste money on a digital caliper.

>So some moron sold me x6m rims for my x5 and told me they would fit.
Are all BMW drivers this stupid?

Well he told me that they're for x5

y did you buy wheels for an x5

y did you buy a bmw

Maintaining the car per the manual will lead to problems

Yeah man, you should just be poor like the rest of Veeky Forums and buy a civic.
That way most people here wouldn't feel bad about themselves, like these faggots
lmao

THE FIRST. FUCKING. PAGE. OF GOOGLE RESULTS.

"Will x6 wheels fit x5"

Christ.

sell the rims even if it's at a loss and buy the correct ones from a reputable source

>buying nigger rims for your soccer mom car

DIESEL

yea!! unlike us with XXR cityracing VII xclipse rims on our bb1 ludes! op is a fag and gay too!

>because you don't waste money on a bmw, you're a poorfag

You're projecting

t. former BMW owner. Cars are shit.

>owning a bmw at all
why?

>bus rider confirmed

You're the moron for not doing your homework on something you buy, at least know what you're buying.

Half this thread:
>OMG ALL BMWS ARE SHIT BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD ONE BUT I READ ON THE INTERNET SO THEY'RE SHIT
Other half:
THE ONLY REASON YOU WOULDN'T BUY A BMW IS BECAUSE YOU'RE A JELLY POORFAG

Is anyone else getting sick of all these false dichotomies in every thread? Like most brands it has great and shit models, the X5 being shit.

>some moron
you are the moron in this situation

Sorry op here, I kind of abandoned the thread after my first post and now that I'm back all I see is a bunch of nonsense...

I bought the rims off Craigslist and I know they don't fit. I didn't know they are x6 wheels, the guy told me he took them off his x5. Anyways my questions are: how can I identify which wheels came off rear vs front without physically measuring the centre bore. My other question was if machining the centre bore to fit is a bad idea...

When youre done being an asshole why dont you check out my post early in this thread

Theyre ALL 72.5mm right now (your new x6 wheels) They ALL need to be bored out to 74.1mm

you are the moron for not checking yourself before shreking yourself

I read mormon, lel, mormon's don't lie you douche, why didn't you look that up.
Also, why an X5 instead of a superior sedan

>identify which wheels came off rear vs front without physically measuring
Can't be done on any car.

You must be trolling because x6m wheels are staggered

yeah especially a bmw "Sav" with a staggered setup

The front fit. My x5 is also staggered.

Everyone
Say it with me:

AUTOMATIC
DIESEL
FIAT

>So some moron sold me x6m rims for my x5 and told me they would fit.
>I'm so stupid that I don't do simple research or measurements before buying things
ftfy
faggot loser dumbass