Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

2nd Anthology full volume: mega.nz/#!fA9hGAzS!RNopJ8V-4FtTmH02SqOggEZ9_ti8thVr8_1edl-ZWfo

Hanamaru Web Radio:
mediafire.com/folder/2zcdrw6pkmh6x

I'm not usually one for lusting over the MC, but them thighs.

Not thick enough imo

super-groupies.com/feature/detail.php?id=333

There's something off with those creepy thin needle hands.

You mean pic related?

Otome game about weebs at a con

Chiaki still looking good

yeah, I found a download, but of course password protected, and you can't browse weibo without an account.
The other two got put up quickly elsewhere, but not this one for some reason.

Is there a post that is account view only to all account holders or friends of? I could post the riddle if it's account only.

Here you go: mega.nz/#!HB0miKzS!W3s7eQuVDCoNHutz7FRS22XAaenKu4Sf-U021b37I7Y

wow, thanks so much.

Fuck the mobile ads are brutal.

Aren't there any mobile ad blockers?

Use uBlock Origin on everything.

Also if you want to get rid of the ugly gap then right click > Block Element a few times.

>FOUR Halloween songs for the Banyaro event
I'll be very surprised if they keep it up, but this is neat.

Looking into that.
I'm glad Yumecast just ended. Got a sweet UR with an SR ticket.

Haruto's sample is up. Compared to Yume no Fuchi's crappy audio quality, this one's much better.

I'm more anxious for the voice sample of Sadatsugu's CD.

Same here. Still not sure how they could approve that recording.

Explain.

>Show starts with girl tripping balls looking at boys on her first day of school
>(2nd year transfer student because she missed last year's entrance exams having collapsed from the Japanese Cold)
>Somehow slips and falls off a balcony and into the hands of a handsome boy without her neck snapping in half
>"WOW you had the school KING walk with you that's amazing WOAH your mom is some famous chick you are no ordinary girl"

Welp, if you say that this is better than Utapri I can believe it, but I still dunno if I can take any more

ignote.net/operetta2/yumefuchi/

Listen to the sample. It's the same quality in the release version. If you can't hear audio quality problems, get your ears checked asap.

Tell me, do BL RPG maker games exist? Or just RPG BL's period?
Is there anything like violated heroine, except instead of a girl you play a guy, and run around fucking male monsters?
I'm curious.

>vampires
>large hams
It's gonna be a good time.

What games do you like thanks to /blog/?

For me it's Kokuchou no Psychedelica. Never would've given it a chance otherwise.

Sorry but I am indeed having difficulty because I do wear hearing aids. It just sounds a bit like he's in a box?

Kokuchou for me too. I was fully expecting it to be Shiratsuyu 2.0
Also Code Realize. It's Otomate games I tend to wait for /blog/ opinions on the most since their quality yoyos so much.

I played BWS because it got brought up on /blog/ often. I don't think it was really on my radar before then.

bit sad there's no new birthday song

>full ver aren't far off from the in-game ver
pretty good

Definitely Sweet Clown.

It sounds very muffled, like a very low bitrate audio track.

Haven't gotten that far, but I picked up Mebiusline

was turned off by the art and history/military dump, but since it's well-ranked at that rigged bl game ranking and some anons gave praises for the character development and music, had to give it a try.

also the fd looks lewd

Is it supposed to sound like this? That's crazy.

How is Band Yarouze, is it good?
The art looks great though.

I'm really enjoying it. It throws a ridiculous amount of medals at you. I've already done over 10 rolls.
The game mechanics are overly forgiving(large hitboxes, not having to lift off holds)but the trickier maps are fun.
Main stories are band hijinks and drama, but the character stories and current event ones have been wacky comedy. I haven't gotten far in the other bands' stories yet but Cure2tron's(trap band) has been cute and enjoyable. Having a handful of female side characters and no MC-chan feels fresh for 女性向け rhythm games.

If you're already into rhythm mobage and don't mind that it's still full of bugs it's worth checking out.

agreeing with and also adding that all the music so far has been fantastic, and loving that they added in special halloween music for the event. I've also found the event system is quite fair unlike some male rhythm games, where you can win event cards and they give you score boosts, so you don't have to get lucky in the gacha. Also its great you don't need two cards to 'idolise', it has a breaking system like idolm@ster/enstar

Beat Mother Goose, was actually a nice quick sweet game.
The perfect breather after that drama fest of Natsuzora and before I get back to SRX.
First time in a while I actually really liked every guy too.

Do you guys focus on one band to get all their rewards, or do you play all four songs equally? I want to get all medals and tickets, but I don't know if I can manage to get 500000 points four times.

As you go on the gaps between rewards grow, so it's really not worth just getting one band to 500k when the later rewards are worse than early ones.
Go up to 150k for the SSR ticket for each band. Afterwards go back and pick up as many remaining rewards as possible.

There is this thing called "Desperate Love Feast".

Still trying to find more BL RPG maker games myself.

>tfw you are rerolling for a shin sr and a makoto halloween ssr on the same roll
save me senpais

I got a shitty loli card. Still don't get why they put girls in this.

>girl

Much better.

But are they going to stay that way or go right back to their image seen from day 1?

I was seeing little event issues like GET wasn't showing up on the list, but I am collecting just fine. And now it seems fine.
Medals from events and dailies?
I did collect about 4.5k, but not enough for ten rolls.

I really like smug pink.

I still don't get any mission rewards.
Can't reinstall to see if that fixes it either, since my code has expired and they only allow you to generate one every blue moon.

The point is they're a trap band, so no.

I need to correct myself. I do have some collection issue. I'll see a notice that I have x completed, but not all of them work. Though they will eventually load later on for whatever reason.

Can you clear cache safely? Next step is to email.

A lot of people are having the mission issue.

Then exception cards are just that. They're full time girls.

They're still guys and Miley dresses like a guy regularly in scenes.

They should have put real girls in it to get a bigger audience. Otomes/fujos won't bite without enough fujobait/self-inserting

腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン and カズマと久我山の奇妙な廃校探検

Been playing Mystic Messanger so far and it's pretty funny, why is Luciel such a best?

Any recent otome games that has a sense of humor for psp/vita? Or should I just save cash for pokemon

Arcana Famiglia if you haven't already played it. Otherwise, maybe Kenka Bancho Otome.

Didn't they make an anime out of that? I heard it wasn't very good. Well, it's unfair to judge a game based on an adaptation so I'll check it out.

Yeah, I never touched the anime but I heard it was terrible. The game is lots of fun though and I recommend it, especially if you're looking for comedy.

Fuck yeah Bloody Masquerade. Feels like I'm really shredding.

>game takes place in burgerland
>still go to school in July and on July 4th
>people don't say "bless you" when someone sneezes
>driver's side of a car is on the right side
>police officers trying to set up their coworker with an underage girl

Thanks Otomate

Maybe we should let western developers to make a VN placed in USA, so the final result will be more accurate.

The browser game Ichiban ketsu is doing something similiar and is made by Rejet, non the less.
But I'd prefer a game with an even cast of boys/girls equally written to be above the one-dimensional side, so the audience will not bother with those things.

Confidential Money?

Yup.

But the guys are still cute right? That's most important.

I wonder if Side Kicks will be any better. I already have no confidence because of the names.

I'm only on my first route so I can't say for sure yet, but there's a nice variety.

Game's not bad so far, but when the story is trying to be coherent, the parts that are too absurd stand out so much that my immersion in it gets blown away

>type your favorite game name in english into twitter search
>see people play through it with machine translation and get things wrong and shit on things

>look for cancerous fanbases
>find cancerous fanbases

I know it's my fault but I've been looking for various downloads and old deleted pixiv fanart and doing it in every relevant language. worked in chink and russian.

guess you can get anything good out of english-speakers.

*can't get

If they want to ruin things for themselves by playing that way that's their business, but you'd think they'd keep their mouths shut. You'd miss out on a shit ton of nuance and make serious commentating impossible.

Black Wolves Saga. Going to be honest and say it looked lame at first glance.

Does anyone have this?

Taisho Alice and Trigger Kiss.

I'm playing Lamento and Rai has a lot of testosterone.

You probably wont have much luck finding downloads for davrilmoon stuff, thy actually sent out C&D's before so people are too scared to publicly post links.

>Bought new doujin cd titled DoS Kareshi DoM Kareshi
>gets both Kareshi's dominated by the listener, with the doS kareshi a bit more unwilling

I suppose I should share this here as well.

Black Wolves Shooter

Here it is. Enjoy yourselves:
mega.nz/#!f0hRkYYA!V6Kb2vzfh6JFGZTEiCBlk8mBZURBXgNev4MY-rHUfFs

Sounds like good stuff. Thanks.

Thanks, mate.

Wasn't it something about Arcana Famiglia anime synopsis has something about tournament but the tournament doesn't actually happening until the end (just like in the game) and they don't show some parts of the tournament on the anime which made some people feel tricked?

up

>Midori/Mika event/scouting combo.

Ah, fuck. HE is killing me.

Jieun is getting much cuter

Thank you.