Tfw co-workers take your parking spot with shade to park their roughed up shitbox

Tfw co-workers take your parking spot with shade to park their roughed up shitbox

Makes me rage when it's a car with horribly damaged paint too

I don't blame them. They don't have AC and need to keep their shit paint going as long as possible

>the shade cares who parks there
Stop being a selfish prick.
Dont bogart the shade ass hole

>Not arriving at work early to claim the best parking spots

You deserve it

I usually park in the shade so my car isn't 1000 degrees when I come back.

>your parking
gee you are retarded

Drive around for 3 minutes with windows down and heats gone

You don't live in the desert.

My point exactly, I'm in northern California where it barely gets hot

He never said it was his, you illiterate fuck.

They are scum

>TFW I park my perfectly detailed car at the end of the work parking lot and some fuck parks 6" away from me when there are 20 other open spots

>TFW I just detailed my car and walk up to see a massive dent, and the coward left work early

>Clean car
>only parking space left is under a tree

>tree sap and bird shit all over car when I get back

>park in an open part of the lot
>come back and somebody has parked next to me
>open spots all around
Why is this?

>wash car every Sunday
>Mexican uses leaf blower on the lot every Monday

it's how parking lots are supposed to work

the spots are just there to help you space out so a larger vehicle can fit where you left. when you scour an enormous lot for a spot because everyone scatter-parked, you will understand.

Asshole fuckery. That's what it is. This God-forsaken planet doesn't want you to own anything nice.

I finally got my dream car after working my ass off for it, and wouldn't you know, some oblivious fucking prick slammed his door into the side of my Super Snake and dented the body right next to the fuel door.

Wouldn't it make more sense to park closer to the goal building?

I mean, I don't even own a nice car and it still happens to me. It's a scratched up old shitbox but if I park far away I'll always end up having a neighbor.

In most lots, the lines start at the building, or you have two lines going out from the entrance. First person parks closest. Next person parks next closest, and so on down the line, so incidental gaps are only from people leaving.

It's the zipper merging of parking. You think it's for dicks, but it's actually for competent people.

It doesn't matter what you own, or how the condition is- nobody should be slamming their doors into your car.

I ALWAYS park WAY the fuck out in parking lots. I taught my wife the same thing. I think some people go around looking for the car guys to piss 'em off by parking up close.

AHHHH That pisses me off.

The retard drop-out lawn crew where I work smacks up people's bumpers with weed whackers. Then, some curled-lip Mexican fucker revs up a backpack blower and blows dirt, dust, and clippings all over everyone's cars.

I often dream about calling into work, driving to the lot across the street, setting up my suppressed .22 and popping a few low velocity rounds into the beaner's ass. It wouldn't kill him but he'd have some nice welts

>I often dream about calling into work, driving to the lot across the street, setting up my suppressed .22 and popping a few low velocity rounds into the beaner's ass. It wouldn't kill him but he'd have some nice welts

I would do this to people with nice cars, just because I know I wouldn't fuck their shit up unlike random joe-blow. People do it to me too sometimes, they'll usually leave enough distance between us so I know they're not just being cunts.