/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Japanese and Hong Kong (with English text) CF console versions are out.
- CF will be released on November 1st in the US and November 4th in Europe.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Es DLC will be available to download for free 1 week after the US release.
- Mai DLC has been released in Japan, will be available from November 1st in the US.
- CF demo available in US PSN from October 11th; does not include Es or Mai.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7q83UBx5CP4
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

COUP DROIT
THAT BREAKS GUARDS
FUCK

Can't I just barrier it?

Yes, but that's the thing, Mai can pressure you from far away, so you basically have to hold barrier the entire time, and when you run out you're gonna get FUCKED

Seriously? Why the hell are Mai and Makoto so stupid? What part of Stay away from Relius Clover do they not understand?! Noel's stupid,too, Everyone's telling her to stay away from Hazama and what does she do? Rage and immediately TO Hazama and what does it get her, mind rape and a slutty outfit. Why do they think they can simply punch,shoot away their problems? Dammit, this is frustrating. Imagine how short a horror movie would be with these idiots? They'd probably bum rush Jason in the first five minutes and all get chain sawed to death.

He's actually referenced stuff in XBlaze frequently from what I've seen, and from the main canon. I don't doubt that he's shit at the game, but a large portion of these threads are lorefags judging from lobby numbers and such either way.

How do you open her up then? Saw a video of her stance and that invincible hop. Getting in looks to be a pain against her.

To be fair, Kajun is pretty smart and thought that Mai could take Relius. And Mai was willing to risk herself for the sake of her friends, so she wouldn't shy away from someone dangerous.

hurry up jubei

If these girls rushed Jason they'd beat the shit out of him and there'd be no murders.

Her 214 can probably be treated like Lambda's 22D.

Stupid sexy CATDAD

>Shut up I can beat Relius Clover up he can't be so dangerous
>mfw he beats me up without effort
>mfw I am a mindbroken doll now

>I'll never forgive you! How dare you do that to Tsubaki!
>seconds later
>"Please..please no more..please stop...Just..stop...it"

>"Don't mess with me! I'll defeat you for the sake of my friends!"
>seconds later
>"NOOOOOO..please stop..please..stop..stop! STTOOOOPPPPPP"

These girls are stupid, mate. At least Tsubaki didn't do something this stupid and get raped for it.

Kajun had told Mai that she'd be able to defeat Relius with her spear, so it's not as if Mai ignored the advice of everyone around her. Also Mai had the disadvantage that Relius could basically shut her down because she was a grimoire.

somehow that made me hard

>that feel when stupid sluts won't leave you the fuck alone and let you do research in peace

Congratulations, you have a fetish for breaking courageous yet weak girls, you pervert. You're probably imaging all five of them giving each other a friendship speech right before they all face down Hazama only for him to unleash his snake, wrap them all up in chains and mind break them all at once as they plead for mercy.

Not him but this made me hard too

Tsubaki got mindraped for muh nii-sama.

>hazama
Boner lost.

Don't forget

>I WON'T LET YOU HURT NOEL HAZAMA
>*sneks behind you*
>OH GOD IT HURTS

Link to video?

If only Hazama had been that effective against people that were actually slated to fuck him up. Maybe if he had attacked Ragna from behind things wouldn't have a hole in his chest.

I am pupwa.

I am ragna.

Same thing.

Nii-sama!

who?

how do i trigger the prolonged hitstop on her spear ffs

its distance based. 236a is about half a backdash away at round start. 236c for antiair is a full backdash back and do it when the opponent is at the arc of their jump. typically this is when the dummy touches the ground/just as they take off. so time it with their jump as they touch the ground do 236c. in the air, just let 214 finish the little back flip and do the c.

this is so foken dumb
thanks

Finished Mai challenges, a part of me thinks it was a wasted slot, the other thinks she might be cool

I love Mai.

>He doesn't want to watch Hazama slowly mind break Team Remix Heart with Ouroboros wrapped around them.
Are you gay?

mind break is a shit fetish

>Hazama showing interest in women

Suspension of disbelief: shattered.

I'm surprised there isn't art of Team Remix heart wearing sombreros and holding maracas while calling themselves Team Tex Mex Heart

Mind break is the best fetish.

I would put him as bi, have you seen how he behaves around Litchi and Makoto?

Are there even any straight Hazama doujinshi? He always seems to be having sex with other dudes.

Yes.

There's a couple of Hazama/Makoto, and Hazama/Tsubaki. There's also Terumi/Nine and Terumi/Celica.

Mai's body is all about her legs, ass and hips.
I know her breasts are big, but they really aren't what her animation draws they eye too. Just look at that video! She is a poledancer! She keeps on spreading her slim legs and shoving her ass into the camera. Only characters that have a girly poses as Mai are Platinum and Litchi, Everything about Mai's design draws eyes.

The bow she takes when she wins, or the bow she has during a draw or loss at timeup is also sexy.

He is grade a faggot

Before anyone else calls Makoto stupid, understand the motherfucking context.

Yeah, Makoto went after Relius in her CS bad ending, but [a] nobody told her just how dangerous the guy was, [b] if she didn't act, she felt that some combination of Jin, Tsubaki and nonexistent Noel would die and [c] Relius just left a wounded Jin to go after Ragna and possibly die. The only reason she got wasted was because he wasn't going to let her go after Jin. In the true ending to that story, she uses Bang as a decoy while she saves Tsubaki (and Jin through her).

On the other hand, she EXPLICITLY tells Noel not to go anywhere near Hazama (Makoto didn't know Hazama was Terumi, but Noel did), EXPLICITLY warns Noel that she could die if she goes after Tsubaki (thankfully nobody caught up with her before then) and EXPLICITLY warns Mai not to go after Relius. You'd think if she knew how dangerous he was back then, she would have gone with the decoy plan without question in the first place.

There is a fair bit of emphasis on her tits and they are shown jiggling a fair bit. But some of her moves do resemble pole dancing.

Azrael can shoulder or DP Mai's jump if she does it from a jab unless the guy I'm playing just isn't doing it right or something.

There's one of Hazama raping Izayoi which is pretty good.

>All these rape happy faggots

Man, what's wrong with ya'll?

I want to have make love to my waifu with her consent.

Veeky Forums is full of misogynists, Veeky Forums is no exception

Yes but that is all they do, jiggle and jump. There is only so much you can do with tits in a fighting game if you don't put them in a bra that shows cleavage. Mai don't have any poses that are specifically created in order to draw the eyes to the breasts. The breast jiggle yes, but that seems more like and afterthought. I mean look at Mai Shirunai's pose when she leans forward and jiggles her tits while showing her cleavage. That kind of pose make use of breasts... Mai don't really have any such pose. The closes we get is the pose she has when she comes down after a jump, with her breasts pushing up towards her chin.

Did Mai save blazblue?

Yes. She seems pretty popular in this thread:

I hope this is ironic

you'd be surprised by how many users here are secretly grils

Why would it be ironic?

I know, right?

No sane person would use /fgg/ to gauge a game's popularity

She definitely raised my interest in the franchise, but I was going to buy Central Fiction anyway. Would I have bought the game if the rest of the game was crap, just so that I could get my hands on Mai? Most likely. The power of a god waifu is strooong.

Only problem with Mai is that she was introduced this late in the game. We only get one game with her. I like her design so much that it feels a real shame that we wont see it in more games later.

I thought you meant people there who say they like Mai. Sure, I agree that /fgg/ isn't representative of the player base.

No.

is there a trick to getting j.214a land 236d to combo for super enders with mai?

Nah, both BB's husbandos and waifus were made for raping.

>Hakumen
>Raping

In-JUSTICE.

Yes, but some of them would be raped softly. You wouldn't share them. Others would be passed around like a cheap cigarette.

i wanna get into blazblue. i have a ps3 and a good pc which edition should i get? im kinda confused and i dont want to get the wrong version.

I wouldn't rape Hakumen, he's boring. Susan though...

wait a week and get central fiction

Wait a few days and grab NA Central Fiction for $60 on ps3 if you don't care about DEEPEST LORE. Es is free for Week 1 in NA and Mai is $9 iirc.

So which ones are the cheap cigarettes? Besides the Remix Heart whore group obviously.

The remix heart girls are all pure maidens.

Not Nine. She's adopted the whole "a cat is fine too" mantra.

Uh, Nine isn't in Team Remix Heart. He's talking about Mai/Tsubaki/Noel/Makoto/Cajun.

The Remix Heart girls are the ones you rape violently and mindbreak into oblivion.

I thought the PS3 version was 50?

I stand corrected. I honestly didn't notice you write remix heart. I just read it as Blazblue girls.
Food for thought. Makoto molests other girls and might have possibly finger-banged a few. Would she still be considered pure as long as she herself had not been on the receiving end of any banging?

Is it? I thought ps3 and ps4 would go for the same price.

No
She still a slutty squirrel

Seriously though, when are we getting that sweet barbed benis announcement?

No, because she fucked Kagura and shotas.

Still better than Tsubaki. She and Litchi are literally the worst girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
No, this is why I said softly. A pure "heroic" mostly sexually confused young girl like Mai has to be treated softly. I imagine she is the type of girl that you caress and make love to her very gently.

No penis in vagina = pure

Just checked and it is 50 physical. Better be the same for digital.

The cutest slutty squirrel.

This

Team Remix Heart is only good for raping and jobbing

Anal+blowjob is okay. You are still pure.

Did bullet change a lot in CF relative to CPEX ? I kinda want to get a bit of headstart in my training with her because I've been meaning to play her but never got around to it, but I don't want to have to relearn her completely once I get CF.

Failing that what other character didn't change too much from CP to CF that's not ragna, jin or tager

Why do you think some girls are OK with anal but not vagina sex? That way they're still virgins.

You. I like you.

pls respond I know all you fags play is tager bullet and terumi, you must know this shit

She changed alot yeah, there's a Dustloop thread with all of her changes listed that you can find pretty easily.

I want to gently make Mai a woman.

Ok, I still don't have the new game. Why are Mai and Mu acting so shy on the OP?

okay I checked it and it feels like it would be pointless to learn her on CP

so is there a character that didnt change that much ? any will do I just want an excuse to play

It's from their special intro:

>Mai: N, Noel..! What’s up with that outfit…!
>Mu: T, that’s my line!

They're both embarrassed about their clothes.

Pay more attention.

They should take them off then.

>Mai: N, Noel..! What’s up with that outfit…!
>Mu: T, that’s my line.

They're going WTF with regard to the others outfit.

The Mai vs. Makoto intro is funny:

>Makoto: Oh my, that is quite an stimulating outfit...
>Mai: M-Makoto… Your eyes are kind of scary…