Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/MkmPaVCheBMO.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one more for q pc

We /d2g/ now

ten

Part 1:

On the 26th of October, 2016, co-admin Bobster set yell to staff-only in a brief testing phase to see if whether or not "removing yell" would be effective in culling the massive shitpost machine that is global chat while drastically raising the quality of the server.

The result? Utterly wild success.

1. No doubt at first there was a sense of uncertainty, but people -- in the short span of hours mind you -- readily adapted and already began populating clan chats.

2. Suddenly there was actual constructive discussion about having clan chats challenge each other in server-wide clan wars. People felt an excitement again that was lost for so long on this server.

3. Suddenly the thread exploded in activity, increasing bumps and server awareness from the catalog. No longer did we have to rely on shameless RuneLocus advertising, unreliable word-of-mouth, and god forbid, reddit but instead from Veeky Forums directly, bringing /v/scape back to its roots.

4. And yet, those not familiar with Veeky Forums would still be welcomed because with no yell for newfriends to annoy the community and no yell for the community to drive them away, they might very well gather in a friendly newfriend help cc where they can ask stupid questions and be spoonfed accordingly in peace.

5. Additionally, the pathetic global drama ceased to be relevant anymore. People minded their own business in their own cc's, and if in the event someone said something stupid, they could be kicked locally instead of shitting up the entire server and having to bug a mod to get them to shut the fuck up.

Part 2:

6. And what of those mods anyways? Instead of concerning themselves with the autistic fits of the community by having to manage yell manually, they can now focus their attention elsewhere and perhaps even develop content.

7. Furthermore, the impractical notion of whether or not we should add more Pmods to even manage the community, and who should be one, immediately becomes moot.

8. Global chat was again, not even a feature of native 2007 vanilla RuneScape -- and with good reason.

9. Look at us, clinging the to the filthy bosom of the damaged whore that is global chat, suckling away ignorantly of what benefits await were we to abandon it. We may have had global yell on for years now, but that does mean we should necessarily cease to improve ourselves. No, that means it must be done all the more sooner so that we can adapt and evolve towards betterment.

10. Setting global to admin-only permanently, or "removing yell" altogether is the key to saving this server. I am not saying it will be a quick solution to ALL of our problems, but will it better the server over a longer period of time? Absolutely.

We have so much to gain /v/scape, with a change almost too-good-to-be-true as simply setting yell to admin-only for a start until it can be properly deleted.

tl;dr Remove yell. Save yourselves from this hell.

To the mods: I strongly urge you to discuss this with each other and to reach a consensus on the best way to remove yell. Maybe not necessarily today, maybe not tomorrow, but perhaps next week, next month, hell, even next year for a brand new start. Possibly alert everyone prior so it is fair, but it still must be done once and for all. Not for me, not for the "community", but ultimately for yourselves in moving the server you've worked hard on towards its full potential.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

nice

Buying the pieces to complete these sets, and also placeholders for all but the guthix and zammy legs!

For 3 full sets (one of which needs to be (t)) I will give you a fury!

bump

>"hey guys, remember to use a /v/scape related picture when posting the thread"

Remember to kill yourself before posting

>another quality post by a yell shitter

typical

I'm glad I don't have to deal with faggots like you on yell. Keeping it pure

I laughed

member when /v/scape used to be new and fun?
member when threads reached the bump limit?
member when there were 40 people during DED hours?
member new quests every other week?
member telescape?
member coal unions to keep wiggy from getting his 99?
member foxter shitting up the game with his yiffing?

we don't have to remember

there's still a way for us to experience the magic again

fucking invoker players always thinking they are good or some shit baka

a.uguu.se/MkmPaVCheBMO.webm
?

yeah of course its easy to press buttons when you have an octameme and an arcane or something rolf

Wiggins got his 99 long before coal unions.

I bet this took you a week in a custom lobby to get correct.

Haha
Aww Yiss
XD
Lulz
Epikkk
Le leddit

I'm not familiar with these players.

For Mango

wrong thread?

Can someone explain this meme to me? Also Does mango still play? Havn't seen him in ages desu.

Mango once confessed a story on cc that when he was kid growing up in the farm, he accidentally walked into and watched a farmer fuck a cow. The man didn't notice or know that young Mango was watching so he kept going until climax and Mango just sat there frozen. It scarred Mango for life and he can't look at cows the same way anymore since the cow did not struggle and just kept mooing until the man finished.

Nine months later, Mango's brother was born.

>The brother of a cyclops is a minotaur
really makes u think

KEK
U
C
K

Fuck you WhiteThunder

TFW you told Sain you didn't actually want it.
why are you so mad?

holy fuck

bump

so thats how my sex life is going

new rivalry?

rivalry implies he can compete

you're right, his levels of autism come nowhere near yours

shouldnt have called out your post before you said it, whitethunder

tfw you wanna talk to someone you miss but you have been absent for a long time and dont have a good excuse

sucks to be you

aww qt ur mad?

Just talk to them. They might miss you too

lmao
-mango
its juice-posting, ignore it

fuck you

hey look at me im the horse guy!! do u guys like me hat i have for him haha!

:|

hello this is Mod please reply with your nomination for new player moderator thank you

randy

randy

randy

tunnelsnakes

Unironically: Randy Marsh.

I'm fucking pikols

Randy

bfo

post ending in 7 tells me what stat to pad next

randy

c-construction confirmed.

rolling for this desu

farming it is then

Yeah I'm not padding that. Next 7 decides what I pad.

there's your 7 m8

roll a joint lmao

you're not me though?
hello?

randy

why would you have me on ignore?

Because you're an even bigger dipshit than I am.

this is no bully zone pls stop bully desu senpai

For Kaede

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

what did he mean by this

oh fug rip Veeky Forums

reminder

rip

what will we do when Veeky Forums is officially kill

migrate to 8ch like everyone else

isn't 8ch worse?

>8ch after the second migration
l m a o
m
a
o

where is 8ch accts
i want join

why don't we have an irc desu

is there any use for the eggs from bird nests?

uh ohhhhh

mods are planning to make a use for them on easter
you'll be able to paint them and use them in pvp/pve as a powerful thrown weapon
stock up now

dasbootu96

Loli bump~

post some good lolis you fag

I can't, 4kike mods will ban me.

overrated, overposted, tired, etc

Bruh. This is a christian board.

Thats... Marginally butter.

Whoops! Forgot to spoiler!