/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed) (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed) (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11518000
loverslab.com/files/file/984-amorous-adventures-v303-20160829/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for lolis!

reminder to kys waifushits

Waifus and lore, living in harmony 2: Electric Boogaloo

>I dunno lol who the fuck still plays Fallout 4
27,000+ people a day according to steam, putting it in the top 20 most played games on steam on a daily basis

why does /v/ hate skyrim so much?

BEcuase /v/ hates basically everything?

So the remaster is just an ENB slapped ontop of the game?

Could've sworn they said some shit about updated animations and extra stuff. How does Bethesda keep getting away with this,

1) /v/ hates everything. 2) Skyrim deserves almost every criticism leveled against it.

Post cutebois

Morrowind is incredible, that much I already knew, but god damn, limited container carry weight was a mistake.

I just had to self half of my stored equipment because I had nowhere to put it into, and it was cluttering up my house at Balmora (the one where you murder that female Orc).

which husbandos should fuck which waifus to produce the ultimate offspring?

Because it's worse than Oblivion gameplay wise and worse than Morrowind in every other aspect.

why would you play fallout 4 when new vegas exists

Been wondering this, do you use the Mod Organizer on the Nexus page?

Or do you use the Beta releases on tannin's github page?

strawpoll.me/11518000

Remember to welcome the newfriends and consolefriends with kindness.

where they at

these two

how horrifying

I just checked, it's just default 5

Buffscales and/or Faust should fuck Bee-v, Maxeen, and Cumtears/Lolitears.

Pic-related, how do I make the grass like a blanket? Right now it's like a giant set of stripes. A long thin strip of lush grass, followed by a long thin strip of sparse grass, and then it repeats itself continuously.

Here is what I have under [Grass] in my Skyrim.ini:

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
bDrawShaderGrass=1
iMinGrassSize=10
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=6
iGrassCellRadius=2
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=14000

Please help me, Dragonborns!

Yeah, pretty sure more people play Skyrim than FO4.

>Because it's worse than Oblivion gameplay wise
Not him, but this is so wrong its scary.

Jeepers that shot as beautiful

Well /tesg/, your boy follower-kun finally got his card! new screenshots soon so everybody can stop getting triggered!

Time to go shopping for supplies to get ready for the SSE launch.

destruction

Because it's not a good game.

We don't care.

I never said they didn't?

He just asked who still plays Fallout 4, and I pointed out ltos of people still do

Get a trip

like 100% but installing SMIM should be simple enough unless they batched all their .nifs through something just to fuck with us

holy shit, how the fuck even

what's that tiny keyboard?

Waiting for ece SSE edition will be suffering.

List of most played games on steam

>no websites are working except google youtube and gmail.
>posting from phone
Fuckin shit

Yeah I remember a big fuck Bethesda I'm not doing their games anymore thing a while back.

At least we aren't going to be reliant on enboost anymore. So it wont be as big a loss as it could have been.

>no websites are working except google youtube and gmail.
then how are you on Veeky Forums?

Keep calm and praise Peryite

>farming simulator 17 has more players than Fallout 4

I'm dying

>Civ that high
>two Civs that high
It's a really good feel.

What said really.

I think the popular phrase for a while was, large as a lake, deep as a puddle, or something like that.

>praying to the god of cancer for mercy
sounds like the best decision right now

/v/ will praise it when they play TES VI though.

people have said that about ltierally every TEs game.

Hell, I recall when Morrowind came out and people were crying over how dumbed down it supposedly was compared to Daggerfall.

Its one of the oldest memes in gaming in general.

They wont. I guarantee they will shit all over it.

It's not wrong though. The game is really shallow and requires mods to be good.

He meant they'll praise Skyrim

Every time a new TES comes out the one before it suddenly becomes a highly regarded gem of gaming. Oblivion was utter garbage until Skyrim came out, now it's like, an irreplaceable, legendary title.

I'm saying they will praise Skyrim just like they praise Oblivion now. It's the TES cycle.

why is morrowind so highly praised? is it one of those things that you have to experience while you're a child with no critical thinking ability to enjoy?

Morrowind is a deeper game than both Daggerfall and Arena

Oblivion was utter garbage after Skyrim came out too though. Only Morrowind kept high regard.

At least for a few years, until the underage b& got old enough to be newfags.

You can't deny that Bethesda has been "streamlining" their games. For every feature they add, they remove two. But I suppose that's necessary when you make every damn game's assets from scratch and hand-craft basically the entire world.

>The game is really shallow and requires mods to be good.
Which is why all those people enjoyed it without mods?

who /stickingwithvanillaskyrimbecausetheypiratedthedlc/ here?

pls no bully

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaagggghhh!!!!

wtf am I doing wrong

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
bDrawShaderGrass=1
iMinGrassSize=40
iGrassCellRadius=2

Most of the things they removed were removed because they either didn't work, served no purpose anymore, or they found new ways to put them into the game that meant they no longer needed it in the way they had before.

Streamlining isn't bad, its just taking something that didn't work well in the previous game, and usually merging it with something else to make something that does work.

Pirated Hearthfire but I bought the main DLCs. Actually I bought Skyrim twice too.

So I guess I'm fucked because I didn't spend five bucks for loaves of bread and ugly houses.

on a slightly related note, who /playswiththedlcuninstalleduntilyou'rereadytodoitbecauseyoudon'twantvampiresjustfuckingyourshitup/ here? it's the main reason i'm not going to get the special edition if it has the dlc pre-installed

Hope you enjoyed that $5 you saved, user

I'll never understand how the consolefags possibly "enjoyed" the game.

It practically wasn't even a game, it was just the basic framework of a game.

>grass goes from lush green to brown to nothing
>that terrain lod
post more

Not really, you can just pirate Special Edition down the road, when it actually gets ENB and SKSE support

Set grass types to 15 if using verdant

I'm gonna pirate the special edition too
Fuck Todd and his goon squad

I bought them all as they released.

Once, because I didn't fuck up and bought it on PC the first time around.

First few years were hell though, that old computer of mine was a real potato.

I wish I could do this, but a lot of mods I use require the dlc to be loaded

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

call me crazy but i don't like modding, it fucks with my sense of ownership

That doesn't even make sense.

Why the redguard followers on the Nexus are so shitty?

If anything being able to customize the game to your liking should increase your sense of ownership

Oh I will, because I'm never giving those fucks another cent.

>can't have a threesome with Serana+Valerica and taunt Harkon about it before you kick his shit in

He hates his wife and only sees his daughter as a means to fulfil the prophecy so I doubt he's give a shit about you fucking them.

Install SexLab.

Just console command Harkon into the soul cairn

This. What the bloody fuck.

he let molag bal fuck them

user that's disgusting. Didn't anybody ever teach you not to stick it in a vampire?

I'll even expand on this

1. Skills. The 1-100 skill system in Morrowind and Oblivion sucked. It spread power gains out over such a large range that you could go up 20 points before noticing any actual difference. Skills were merged down into 5 +20% perks, because it made power gains more noticeable, and cut out all the flak that did nothing from the 1-100 skill system, while still offering the same, and in some cases greater, power gains.

2. The 1-100 attribute system in Morrowind/Oblivion was equally as bad as the skill system for many of the same reasons. To make matters worse, since skills and attributes overlapped on what things they improved, it meant the devs had to split the total power gain across both, further reducing already low gains into basically nothing. By merging the attributes into the skills they modified, and just letting us boost HP/MAgicka/Stamina directly per level, they increased the power gains we get, and allowed for far greater ranges of HP/Mag/Stam then before, increasing effective character diversity.

3. Classes were simply pointless, as, no matter which class you took, you could still do whatever you want, join all the guilds, and raise all skills/attributes to 100.

4. Birthsigns had many of the same problems traits did in Fallout. In that some of them were so bad they could make the game neigh unwinnable, most of them were so mediocre there was no point in taking them, and then there were 2-3 so good there was no reason to not take them.

To compound the issue was the first you had to pick a birthsign before the game started, and thus, before you knew how the game played, or what the birthsign would do. Which just encouraged metagaming, and restarting the intro of the game 20 times till you found the not shit ones.

By making them into other powers/standing stones, Bethesda kept the same functionality as birthsigns, but did so in a way that was a lot more dynamic, and a lot less needlessly detrimental to the game.

inorite, that shit probably doesn't even work anymore.

I don't even know anymore.

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
bDrawShaderGrass=1
iMinGrassSize=20
iGrassCellRadius=4

I'm using Dat Grass, but I'll try this next, thanks.

Because the one thing that carries a Bethesda game no matter how shit it is is exploration. Now, how anyone plays skyrim after they've pretty much found everything is a mystery to me.

That's the exact same spot that's modified by Rabbits Foot Caravan player house.

fucking hell

Even better.

I want to cuddle in bed with Ada and then play with his dick

This planet fucking sucks.

Old news. Yawn.

>tfw tracking a dragon through Falkreath at dusk in the rain

So, is there a secret to husbandoing beyond what the tesgeneral page reveals?

Put it at the bottom of your load order

you're extremely late to this party

IT'S PIKACHU

Hey guys, pc illiterate here.

I have a not so impressive laptop
I7 @ 2.20ghz
Nvidia gt740
12 gb ram

my question is why the fuck does oblivion look so shitty now? I think it happened after windows 10. Even though the pc has a lackluster cpu it used to look pretty decent in vanilla. All of a sudden it looks worse than the 360 version.

I went into the menu and put it on ultra high and high and I cant tell a difference. not sure if its even applying the changes.

Sorry for bugging you all with this trivial shit.

loverslab.com/files/file/984-amorous-adventures-v303-20160829/