Alright,Veeky Forums

alright,Veeky Forums
i need the best offroad car with 4 seats, that's strong enough to withstand minor bumps, however, not too high profile though, i want to drive it in the street without looking like a monster car

any suggestions?
price is irrelevant

>price is irrelevant
go for the absolute best then

>aesthetic
>fast
>offroad easily
>comfortably
>luxurious

>inb4 poorfag haters

what if we're talking about pickup trucks?
is there something better than a ford ranger?

First thing's first, what country are you from you retard?

a third world shithole no one heard about

aka tunisia

l200, hilux, hardbody are all good pickup trucks that can comfortably seat two fullsize passengers and two midgets.

thanks

>price is irrelevant
Throw money at Bowler until they put in a couple extra seats for you

Easy answer: Wrangler Rubicon. Unparalleled off-road performance right out of the factory. Seats 4. Two Solid axles, sway bar disconnects, locking differentials, super low gearing, also behaves fine on the road. Blends in okay. Tons of aftermarket.

>what if we're talking about pickup trucks?
Pickup trucks actually have really shitty suspension geometry for off road driving. All that "off-road" hype you see in ads is just marketing shit. There's a reason real off road trucks (i.e. Dakar, Baja) completely replace the stock suspension and chassis components with stuff that has way longer travel.

Very expensive for nothing.

well its not in the US but its chillin

pickups and wagons are the same vehicle with different bodies.

literally GOAT

It's a road car with road suspension and road ride height that happens to have a competent AWD system, not an offroader. At least buy an Outback, or better an Allroad.

>GOAT
I have one of these little fuckers at a house in the mountains. I have driven it in some shitty terrain and have not got myslef stuck once. And It was on Cooper Cobra G/T tyres lol

I killed a man there once.

OP, you'd do well to ignore this retard.

Rally guys lift their WRX/STis all the time, and Forester struts/springs bolt right on. It'll be faster too, unless you get a Forester/Outback XT and modify it.

>audi
gross

Hasn`t been changed since 1977. So it must be good.

T2 Touareg with V10 TDI

A stock Tercel is more offroad capable.

So is a stock Subaru GL. EA81/EA82 a stronk. Complete with hi/lo selector 4WD transmission.