Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7q83UBx5CP4
vocaroo.com/i/s1sjtyEleoru
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y_if5seR60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mai has a shrunken, deformed BABY HAND!

Blazblue!

first for sickzii

fgg bullying us scrawny starcraft nerds with their big strong arms and black cocks...

+1

playzblue
in 5 more days

gamepad... fight stick... key' an mouse... how do you choose??

Defend this

Mai is super-sexy.

is clash of ninja kusoge

Why is stun still a thing?

have the people in this general clicked???

Is BlazBlue the official /fgg/ game?

Blazblue!

*clicks*
auooauaooa

Started with pad.
Couldn't consistently get inputs and had money to blow.
Got a cheap stick and sanwa parts really liked it.
Sold it and upgraded to a hori rap 4 with all sanwa parts.
Don't regret a thing.

It's actually tekken, the most mechanically deep and technical of all fighting games.

Yes.

bloomers are the best desu

Who is a good character for beginner in SFV if I don't want to play as Ryu ?

>desu

I had both DS3 and DS4 in my hands so I decided to compare the feelings of the buttons.

It's just me or do you find the DS3 directional buttons much better than the DS4 ones? I prefer the ergonomy and the triggers of the latter, but the directional buttons and the R1/L1 buttons in particular feel better

There's no need for underwear.

it's obviously tekken 6

Why is she embarassed? :3

Is this the most honest fighting game?

Cammy and Birdie according to combofiend. I dont see it but he must know what he's talking about right?

desuboar desu

cuz shes a stinky fartooner b*tch!!!!!!!!

It's kinda funny that this whole general shits on the arguably best fighting game just because they suck at it. hella dumb

Of course he does. He singlehandedly masterfully crafted SFV you know.

Then fuck off to your own general kid.

The new discord is the /sfg/ of discord

I personally don't really care about how xrd is being treated at Canada cup, at least it's getting stream time, just another major to avoid in the future.

I don't get how no one is mad about smash 4 and melee both being on sunday, like it would be like blazblue and guilty gear back to back on Sunday its just not that appealing to anyone besides players of those games. Also is blazblue even getting any stream time? This period is the most important for the games growth and it would be sad to see KOF get treated pretty nice and bb get thrown into the trash.

not an argument
*sigh*

i like melee c:

Whichever one you've played the most on

i like fox

t. the entire melee community

>>>/ssbg/

I want her to make fun of me!

what would you do to him...

youtube.com/watch?v=7q83UBx5CP4
So this is what they meant by buy blazblue.

the new discord is free from tripdiapers like yourself having any power. pisss already got temp banned and I imagine he'll be permabanned soon enough.

I tried ot find out if there were any stream slots for BB, but I can't even find who's handling it. It only has like 50 people at Canada Cup though but still.

kys sonicfox

/ssbg/ is full of people even more retarded than /fgg/, and most of them play smash 4 anyways.

vocaroo.com/i/s1sjtyEleoru

bb willl probably only be a side game until CF is out in the west

Why do you people have such hate against ranked ladders

I mostly play sets in lobbies in games to get better but I also like seeing how high I can go before I hit my limit

slut

this video is IMPORTANT everyone watch it!!

It promotes winning over learning. It promotes feeling satisfaction when you reach a new rank when in reality you should never feel satisfied because you can always improve.

Don't know. I'm more of a goober myself. Rachel's pretty cool though.
The heavy dress hides a sex freak.

I don't really get it, anime and the fgc go pretty much hand in hand but some people (particularly the American fgc) just refuse to play any game with an anime artstyle. It's a shame but honestly the only thing we can do is show up more for tournaments that actually treat us well and hopefully other TOs take note

I love Mai.

Feeling satisfaction is important, otherwise you become PR Rog. It just needs to not be permanent.

After the endless circlejerk. How many people will end up actually maining Mai?

Bouncy

why the fuck did you people make yet another fucking discord? have you learned nothing from fgg thread splits?
what was even the reason now

Mai is built for sex.

Stop stealing our waifus /fgg/! Don't you guys have Cammy,Chun Li and Juri pics by the dozen?

delicious

Probably alot, she's fun as fuck. Her backhop is really neat to use.

Because in America they don't go hand in hand at all. American FGC is based on SF2 and MK not Anime games.

She's easy to play and seems to have decent options, on top of being a hot anime grill in a skimpy outfit

She'll have her playerbase

who is indulge me

some goober

This is why he had to be erased.

This is the leg version of

I'm going to miss Ragna the loliedge

Mai has underwear on. The hem of her panties are just hidden by the straps of her pants.

i think there's something seriously wrong with me. i am not attracted to 99% of 3D women beyond maybe a one night stand. i seriously think stuff like fighting games and anime have fucked me up mentally. i spend way, way more time thinking about anime/video game/comic girls than i do real women.

i can't even remember the last time i had a honest-to-goodness crush on a real woman. meanwhile, my juri and ibuki pics collection keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Save yourself, 16ers. Don't fall for the sniff meme like I did.

t. luna

I fell for the sniff meme years ago.

>kbrad typing and crying.jpg

ahh~

This so much

Maybe they'll pull him out of nothingness for GGvsBB whenever that is.

sniffs are better desu

Real women arent worth it

Ive never had one and even I know this

don't user, you were born just in time for direct brain stimulation VR to be invented

soon you can fuck ibuki and have juri crush your balls

it's all just sensations produced by electrons hitting neurons so who is to say that it isn't real?

godspeed

To reward mixups, heavy attacks and smart offense.

I see... *sniff*

What the hell was wrong with this nigger? He just disqualified these two grand finalists while shittalking them, I'm surprised they didn't say shit back to him or complain.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y_if5seR60

Reminder that this cat lady takes out her sexual frustration on her employees uniforms.

those two idiots tried to collude in grand final and the guy who was paying the pot bonus for the winner went in on their asses

does she like anal

why doesnt she get a nice boyfriend

Sounds like that's the TO and that's his venue. If you don't like his rules then go somewhere else, you fucking parasite.

Colluded? how? Exactly how did they collude and how did he catch them?

This is a guilty gear general /blaz/ please leave

Don't you have a general for blazblue? Why are you in here?

Justin Wong and Chris G collude all the time and no one cares. Is it just an autistic anime thing?

Somebody should get in contact with the artist and ask him to fix that hand. He still has the raw file-format so all he has to do is resize the hand and do some touch ups.

Blazblue has two generals.

Waifufags couldn't take their waifus getting bullied.

>SF top players collude
>this makes it fine somehow
Can't make this shit up

I'm fine with both.

I think they just forgot that SF IS anime. Capcom's style defined many of the anime influenced artists of that era, even in the west.

Heck, SF the Anime was even the first SF media outside of the games that was actually worth watching. Fans gobbled that up.
Western M. Bison jokes wouldn't be a worthwhile meme for almost twenty years.

How did they collude?