Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

Xenoverse 2 Release date(s)
NA: October 25, 2016
EU: October 28, 2016
JP: November 2, 2016
Microsoft Windows
WW: October 27, 2016

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

Last time on /dbg/!:

Other urls found in this thread:

dbx.bn-ent.net/online/update.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last time on /dbg/!:

im so torn
my xenoverse 1 character was a namekian, and i was gonna make another in xv2
but maybe i should go freezer?
or maybe a buu?

too many choices

Yes
the more Ki bars you have it will change from SSJ to 2 or 3 depending on what you have.
Same for Kaioken

Is level 40 the level all races can get their transformation, or does it differ by race?

Friendly reminder there's gonna be a patch

>shorter loading times
>something internet connections
>faster searching for matches
>namekians get nerfed
>male majin get readjusted, less damage taken while stamina low compared to prepatch, but nerfed damage reduction while having high stamina

1.0.2 patch soon
dbx.bn-ent.net/online/update.php

short:
shorter loading times
something internet connections
faster searching for matches
GIANT namekians get nerfed
male majin get readjusted, less damage taken while stamina low compared to prepatch, but nerfed damage reduction while having high stamina

need proper moonrunes

>something internet connections
Improved sync between players (=reduced lag)

To everyone who plays a Majin, stop doing raid missions that don't involve Great Apes. All you do is cunt punch the fucker half way across the fucking map where nobody can get to them half the time.

What was the deal with big Nameks?

>Trying to do the meta cooler expert mission
>everyone tries attacking them and no one can finish a combo
>run out of time
This shit would be easier to solo.

best girl when

>Girl

towa is already in the game unlike that ugly hag you posted

Water Shenron has a penis
PENIS

huge damage, super armor, damage negation, long range, hard to avoid

Oh fuck less than an hour to go and the preload is done! Have the biggest joint twisted off and I'm counting the minutes.

Question: Do we get Time Patroller Trunks jacket? The long leather one? Also is it possible to fight woth a sword? And Super Saiyan Blue? Please tell me one of these things is available

>Giant Namekians get fixed before Purification/Kid Buu form does

>oceanus shenron
I don't know much about DBH, is this the same as GT? If so what wish spawned her?

>less than an hour to go
It's 1 hour 45 minutes.

oolong wishing for panties in db

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I thought this shit unlocked at 5?

That's some BS considering in 45 minutes it will be the time when it always counted one day down for me.

the obligatory GT dlc, ft. babby and MILF 18

you what

>wish for panties creates shitty waifu dragon
It's like pottery.

40 minutes left. It unlocks at 2 PM PST.

> Her

>shitty

delet

My final skill list to import to XV2. I didn't wanna go too hard with OP endgame stuff. Maximum Charge is the big one.

I never played Xenoverse 1, and I wasn't gonna play Xenoverse 2 except someone told me it was actually an MMO and I can create my own character.

What can I expect?

So how is XV2 friendos. I am a jobless and in college, which means I am poor as shit. I liked 1 but I don't want to toss my limited funds at 2 if it hasn't improved much.

>Explosive Assault
You can get that pretty early, user, also Dodoria gives you a version that's actually pretty good.

how soon until we get AA mods for this?

not an mmo

Meanwhile in story mode

>both you and the NPC are syncing combos together at the same time and even teleporting at the same time and launching each other into blasts

The online community is like "I gotta do everything, I gotta be da best and do the most damage!" I can't tell you how many times already I've seen people just let Nappa shoot his fucking blast and not even give a shit about stopping it.

Not exactly an MMO.
You have character creation where you can design them, their stats, and their move choice. However the multiplayer is more optional, most content is pretty much single player besides optional missions and PvP.
The most MMO thing about the game is that you interact in the hubworld.

HOW MANY OF THESE COLLECT THE DRAGON BALL MISSIONS DO I HAVE TO DO ON NAMEK BEFORE I GET A FUCKING TIME EGG

Even flying around the city in a curcuit collecting food after every mission for Buu is more fun because I discover new NPCs and get new emotes every once in awhile

>except someone told me it was actually an MMO
It's nothing like an MMO, whoever told you that is retarded. Only thing MMOesque is that you are able to walk around and see other people.
Look up some of the basics.

How do I save my XV1 patroller on Steam so I can upload him in Xenoverse 2?

judging by the fact that it's 425pm right now and it doesn't give you a specific amount of minutes left. it could very well be an hour and a half left.

Sorry Shane, but it's not an MMO. It has a lot of MMO-ish aspects, such as a hub world with lots of other players running around, playing with others on missions, customizing your character's appearance, stats, special moves, etc

The battle system is soooooo much better than the first. It's almost identical on the surface level, but it's been completely retooled for the better. Not quite as deep as BT3 or Raging Blast 2, but it's still pretty deep

>you and the NPC are syncing combos together
Must be nice
I have to chase down whomever my npc pals are utterly beating the shit out of.

I actually have to consider doing some PQ's solo as sometimes my guys will kill the second enemy before I even get to target them.

not the guy you responded to, but isn't there a gamemode where you can team up with other players to fight really strong opponents? sort of like raid bosses?

I think it's done automatically through steam.
Should just be a matter of selecting the XV1 save in XV2

>the last thread had 50 posts left before bump limit
>people actually moved to this one
why are you retarded?

Since apparently my patroller is everywhere, can anyone do me a solid and check Tim Maia's moves? I lost my save.

why dont you just google around for gameplay footage?

did you REALLY need your friend to tell you this? we aren't in the 90s when AOL was dominant and information was still word of mouth you can look up shit now.

It should automatically detect your save data. That's how it worked on PS4 at least

yes

I wanted the opinions of people who are far more familiar with the game than I could be from just watching some footage.

because this is Veeky Forums

How does getting stuff work exactly in XV2? I heard ultimate finishes are now guaranteed if you meet the requirements but do I still have to clear some PQ like 50 times to finally get the attack I wanted?

12 times
At least, that was how many I did before the game said it was 100%

I've had so many good legit DBZ moments in the game already. Future Gohan especially is a beast about it. Goku and Vegeta seem to be the biggest issues with it though, its like they really just want to take all the glory for themselves, fitting really.

I was watching both for a while after that faggot of an OP created a new thread 100 posts early but this one seemed to be picking up so much steam I was like "fuck it" and moved over.

>Future Gohan isn't a mentor
Why would they do this

Sometimes, I find it far rarer outside of trying to get the clothes. So far things have dropped pretty much every time for me outside of again clothes sets.

Bump

It's like an MMO in the sense that Vindictus is an MMO. You see people in the hub, and never see anyone unless they are in a group or in PvP. I'm not the other guy.

I don't know what it is about Future Gohan but he's fucking 10/10 support. Sometimes he does better against bosses than I do.

Also, do certain characters act differently in certain quests, or against certain enemies? In one PQ when I was fighting Android 16 I brought Goku along with me, and he lost his fucking shit, killed Goku, and tore me a new asshole.

What would he teach? One-armed combat?

Cause I'd be up for that.

Pls some one answer

>he brought Goku to a android 16 fight
you literally gave him a excuse to go wild on your ass

Yeah.

>Implying you don't want to learn his grapple attack

I don't know about the Jacket, i'd assume not, you can use Trunks' sword skills, and you cannot transform into SSB.

I'm at 78% with 12 done. Is it supposed to keep restarting after the Vegeta and Nappa one?

I probably fucked up because the game alerted me it was under attack but I ignored for a couple dozen missions

My fellow anons I want to see some of that badass Raditz love I saw a thread or two back.

I was blown the fuck away by people who love Raditz as much as I do.

Seriously they need to bring him back in Super or something because what the fuck Toriyama?!

>tfw Raditz's mentor missions include Vegeta and Nappa bullying him and embarrassing him in front of his pupil

Man I hope in the next game Janemba's moves are unlockable. I know he's some sorta space demon but fuck his ultimate is so rad.

It seems that way. I've taken Black on a few quests and usually he just dicks around unless he's fighting Saiyans. He also refused to revive me once and I'm playing as a Saiyan, I don't know if that is a thing or he just got locked onto Cooler instead of me while KO'd, because he stopped right before the ring and then flew off talking about being a God so F. Gohan had to help me up instead.

>You can only transfer whatever the character you port is wearing
Fuck. I guess I'll bring Bardock's armor along with me then.

If you are referring to the East coast, No. the game unlocks at 6P.M.

Everyone loves poorly under utilized and often forgotten Raditz.

apparently TP shop changes, next week it's gonna have the trucker hat+hair and stuff like fasha armor and Mutaito's gi

Just like Destiny

I know you guys know the answer. Help an user out

is it 15 mins or 1 hour 15 mins?

can't decide if I want this. never played the first but I love DBZ and can get the deluxe version for like $51 from gamesplanet.

is it actually good in terms of the fighting? I love fighting games but these Tenkaichi esque games always seemed kind of shallow.

also, is it good on keyboard and mouse? I have no controller to use with PC other than my arcade stick.

1 hour 15 minutes.

>Guru's House is under attack!

You'll find out in fifteen minutes.

Steam usually put it as 1 hour when it's actually 1 hour and 59 minutes.

When it does hit under an hour it'll say "This game will unlock in approximately less than an hour" or it'll actually say the minutes.
Sometime developers release things a lot sooner though.

No blue, no sword except the Supers like last time. Still wondering about the jacket, it's possible but I haven't seen it.

15 minutes
this woman is retarded.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>TFW just enough time to watch the last episodes of DBS you've yet to see before game comes out

Rhymestyle has the most important one, the sword wave one. Rakshasha's Claw or whatever

This. It's the same shit that happened when it switched from days to hours.
>says 1 day left
>1 day later
>says 24 hours left

15 minutes in Freezer time.

>fascha armor
das it

Also

Is the pure majin form any good? I got to use it the beta, just sorta button mashed due to the fact that i had no time to try it out because i was getting anal raped

who the fuck cares what that faggot has?

Wait what, I assumed they would be unlockable. Everything was unlockable in the first game for your custom dude except a few skills that likely were excluded because varying model size didn't work out for them (grabs, goku's face punch).

Well, if someone is lamenting that you can't get Janemba's moves but someone has at least one of Janemba's moves...

Is it me? Or does DBZS have an **asinine** amount of japanese honorifics?

Differs by race supposedly.

8(eight)

As in timed content? Fuck that.

what about that one that fires ALL THE BEAMS