twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A GTR

thats capable of somewhat DDing? viper
if DDing isnt what its for... then a ariel atom or other similar track toy

Corvette isn't a supercar.

Viper isn't a supercar.

Just because they compete doesn't mean they are

MY 2015 CORROLA

The what is a supercar? Where do you draw the line?
Is a 911 Turbo, a car that is more practical and daily driveable than a Viper or Corvette, a supercar or not?

the only thing that doesnt make the viper a supercar would be the prestigious manufacturer

some people do consider high trim vettes, vipers and gtrs supercars

track toys aren't supercars

At the end of the day it's just comparing expensive unique snowflakes that go fast.

Greasy gook car.

911 is a sports cars and always has been

and the words "budget" and "supercar" dont go toether unless you're talking about used cars that have been beaten into the ground by rich college kids

New?
Corvette by far. Viper a close second despite the fact that a GTC can be optioned well over $150k.
GT-R isn't really a supercar and they've priced themselves out contention over the years.
Some consider superlights as supercars, but I don't.

911 turbo isn't a supercar.

Just because some people consider them that doesn't make them so.

>"you triggered me prez!!!"

good :^)

you know its up to the individual to classify what a super car is. But if you want to go by the definition theeeeen
>A supercar is a high-performance sports car or grand tourer.[1][2] The term is used in marketing by automakers for unusual, high-end vehicles, and has been used to refer to at least four different sorts of cars:

>Limited-production specials from an "elite" automaker[3]
>Standard-looking cars modified for power and performance[3]
>Models that appeal to enthusiasts, from smaller manufacturers[3]
>One-of-a-kind "showcase" project vehicles built by custom car retrofitters (usually extensively modified collectible muscle cars or grand tourers updated to the latest "streetable" racing technology).[4][5]

>high end sports cars
just like z06s, zr1s, nismos, ACRs

just because you dont consider them supercars, doesnt make them not so :^)

>fake lap times

Again, where's the line?

Is a Ferrari F12 a supercar? 730hp V12 sounds like supercar material, that's more than an Aventador (which is definitely a supercar).
But it's front-engined, so does that make it a GT, like an Aston Martin DB9, DBS, Virage or Vanquish?

Never ever EVER mention the fucking phrase "super car" because its a buzzword at this point that most can't agree on. i don't even know why people get so anal over it. is it suppose to be honor status? like a religious "priest" becoming a "saint"?

"super car" wasn't really even a term that existed in the 80s and 90s at least that's what some people told me and "hyper car" is something i myself recently started hearing because i don't think people used that term in the early 2000s now its being thrown around at every car with more than 800 HP.

hypercar came about because some people watered down the supercar with things like 911 turbos and ferrari 360s, when it once meant things like diablos and f40s.
that said a 911 turbo could probably now outperform either of those cars so what now?

Feeding yourself doesn't count as feeding the trolls Alphonse

Well apparently Koenigsegg invented another term with their "One:1" car also known as a "Mega Car" (production cars that generate 1 mega-watt of power or more)

Shit is getting out of hand.

>Not getting a Corvette instead

shiggy-diggy.

>lap times set a year apart and with different drivers
Into the trash

yeah but that's just koenignog
no one cares what they say

excuses, BTFO, damage control, etc.

>2015 Z06
>2015 GT-R
>"a year apart"

Stay triggered

>so stupid he thinks they were different

>1 mega-watt

Holy buzzword batman. Yawn. I can get a 2 MW V8 TT crate engine for under $50k.

>The what is a supercar?
any car that can go into a phonebooth, take off its fake glasses and do the ring in under 7:15 minutes.

1720 kg!!!!! What the actual fuck? Where the fuck does all the weight come from considering it has shitty plastic interior?

kek

so not a mclaren f1, pagani zonda, carrera gt, or f40/f50

It's Factory Five GTM a legitimate supercar you can get started with for under $30k

i guess 1 of 6 is pretty good for the gtr

>more fake lap times

Kit cars aren't supercars

like clockwork the excuses come out

>the excuses
To why the corvette is slower??

camaro ss 1le

:^))))))

2 of 2*
Gtr has won every head to head comparison they've been in

5 of 6 faster laptimes is now considered slower?

>fake lap times
Roflmao

How fast is the c7 at the ring by the way?
>Gm spent weeks upon weeks there but never released a time bevause it was slower than a base model gtr
Roflmao

Even if you give the ring to the gtr it's still 5 of 7 for the vette

>fake lap times
>lap times set over a year apart
>gtr hotlaps vs z06 track record attempts
Yawn. Gtr spanks corvette in every head to head they've been in. Stay damage controlling

>Budget

>Supercar

Pick one and only one.

If you want dirt cheap supercar performance, get a used literbike.

Yes huh

youtu.be/xjKjnbOsSEs

Lola t70
Gt40
P4
Xj13

When it goes midengine the GT-R will have to step up its game.

not really. it will only have to wait a few minutes for the corvette to explode then pass it

Alphonse BTFO, not only by one but by 2 corvettes
>mfw