instagram.com/p/BHhUz9mBeCM/
instagram.com/p/BKEBg9qhtET/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cherry bomb

Truck mufflers
They don't shit themselves from the heat and keep my exhaust quiet

your mom on my dick

sounds like slurping

Stock exhaust. I don't have a reason to mod mine.

>Tfw want to slap them on 08GT
>Tfw no 07 GT
>Tfw I have no face

A cherry bomb is pretty much a fart can. That being said I have 2.

Stock because I'm not a giant faggot

RE-Amemiya Dolphin Tail with stock cats and Pettit downpipe

Straight pipe w/cats

Some no-name glasspack. It's only there because the stock muffler broke at the inlet and wouldn't register when going through emissions.
Now it's 25 years old so I can get rid of the whole system.

stock headers - invidia 70mm test pipe - 3" piping - vibrant 3" ultraquiet resonator - 3" piping - vibrant 3" muffler

>what're you currently running
Your mom.
She's a bomb, but she sure likes to fart sometimes.

>DIESEL FIAT

XDDD

Lake pipes and cherry bombs on my LSC Mark VII. Love that car.

Magnaflow magnapacks, they really let my V8 rumble properly but not obnoxiously loud at normal throttle positions.

>LSC Mark VII
Nice enough 80s luxury, decent power with some mods, good styling
>cherry bombs
for annoying mexicans and trailer trash

>Net
you're a big faggot

Invidia Gemini cbe with berk hfc's on my z34

Thats not a straight pipe then retard

I got a question for you retards. I don't know about in cars but in motorcycles, you pretty much have to purchase an aftermarket device to re-program your fuel mapping whenever you add a new exhaust.

Does the same have to be done in cars or are cars so decked out with sensors that they can pretty much detect and do this on the fly?

>cherry bomb
Boomer cancer
>farther cannon
Muh f&f cancer

If it's a v8, open headers anything else, stock

What kind of exhaust can I get to make my SR20 sound good? I want it to be kind of loud when I rev hard but not drone on the highway. I also don't want to be a ricer with a fartcan.
I'm kind of thinking straight pipe with a resonator.
I want to be able to have it backfire and shoot flames too :^)

I had to tune after I did bolt ons for my car, it was running pig rich. I think it depends on the vehicle really.

It's the same with intakes too. Especially if it isn't specifically designed for that model and engine, there will be like no gain and you could lose power.

>2003 Tacoma
Still rocking that stock exhaust but i recently noticed tiny pin prick holes in the muffler.
Anyone have any suggestions on what muffler to get?

Ive tried looking on Youtube but the "phone recording on the ground behind the truck" thing rarely works and most sound like angry hornet farts

Yeah, exactly the answer I was expecting. Considering I live in the car killing Northeast though It's kinda a special snowflake. The lake pipes were a dare ya-yeah you can have them if you actually put them on type deal. It's black with murked out windows-you don't see to many cars like this up here. Battling the rust takes dedication. Up here it gets more credit than it should but most don't know that. Down south it's White Trash/Beaner Cliches. Up here if you can keep a car looking hard after 5 years you worked at it. I don't go 2 weeks without people wanting to buy it. And it's a DD (of course why else would you drive an LSC)
and I chose this over Ricing a Civic Hatchback (an older 5 speed I could've bought for drugs). So Fuck You Luke Duke.

How do you tune a car? Motorcycles are lucky enough to have a device that literally plugs in via USB so any consumer can do it using their home laptop.

By either fucking with the timing/carb or fucking with the timing and plugging a laptop with the necessary software into the obd1/2 port

Don't do it man. I used to have a 2.7 liter single cab Tacoma and when I swapped the muffler it became drony as fuck and the sound will literally ricochet around your skull when driving. Most obnoxious and dumb decision that I made on that vehicle

youtube.com/watch?v=-xVSz2nTtn8

One fart can for each rotor.

Shouldve mentioned its a 3.4 v6 PreRunner.
Im holding onto the stock muffler as long as possible but those tiny rust holes have me worried.

Give me about an hour and I'll post the shitty sound my leaking exhaust makes.

I took mine to a shop to get dyno tuned. Like said they plugged in some software that was able to remap and fix the air fuel ratio. They did a bunch of other shit too like throttle response and delimit the speed among a bunch of other things but im too retarded to comprehend it

I got a cherry bomb after a backfire blew up my stock muffler.
It was cheaper and should hold up better in case of future backfires.
It also came with a neat sticker.

I put a flow master muffler on mine. If you really are intent on doing it I would look at this chart and keep your choices on the ones to the right. I chose the 40 series delta flow and that shit would wake my neighbors up, it was embarassing

What do you drive? Probably a Charger SRT. Black of course so people on the Interstate think you're a State Trooper. Is it cuz you can get free blow jobs in rest stops?

My Ram was straight piped into a single flow master 40 muffler that was dumped behind the rear axel.

But my buick is mainly stock other than a catless 3" down pipe

should i get a cherry bomb for my nb miata

if i do can i just chop the muffler off and clamp it down or take it to a shop and have it welded in

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2yHKzY3IX3UNU84dHQyWkNid3c/view?usp=drivesdk

Put it on YouTube

Huh? what stereotype is this? I drive a new edge mustang.
And I'm from eastern PA so I know how rust goes. shit taste is shit taste everywhere, you should get something deep and growley that's not deafening at cruising RPMs. It's nice to have your car roar when you want it but I'm not trying to drive a cop magnet or have the whole neighborhood know when I come home.

Straight pipe decat to a blown single catback tip. Rotary life.

>tfw floor it in second and I can sometimes make people drop their phones

Also racing beat headers

I wanted to put a cherry bomb on but apparently wankel exhaust gets too hot and would blow it within minutes of hooning.

youtu.be/tH0WFUDaO0A

>Weapon R headers and downpipe
>HKS cat back

Damn. Are you thinking about replacing it?

Flomaster bitches. None of that ricer shit.

How much did that setup cost and approx gainz you made from it?

On my 95 xj - exhaust stops under driver seat (straight pipe, shoots flames n shit)

86 civic wagon - straight pipe + glass pack

Yeah. Thing is, i don't know if it's some hole in the pipe or a fucked gasket because I can't get it up to look at it for another two weeks, so I have to wait until then to know what's causing the leak in the first place.

Those holes are supposed to be there.

Hooker long tube headers
3" pipe
H pipe
Flowmaster Series 40 mufflers
Exhaust exits behind rear tire

Cars will run with different intakes and exhausts, but not ideally. You'll have to retune them to take advantage of the extra flow. Same for bikes really: it'll run, but not at it's best.

>What kind of exhaust can I get to make my SR20 sound good?

>SR20
>Sound good
Pick one.

>tfw i can even outrun your miserable diesel fiat with my dads 2007 hyundai accent lol. and i was feeling so fucking slow. how do you live ?

Fuck I love glass packs.

What the fuck is an exhaust?

is cheery bomb the brand or a type of fart cannon?

>make my SR20 sound good

CLEVER
L
E
V
E
R

You're missing an exhaust m8

FUCKINGKILLYOURSELF
IDIOTIC
ASSHOLE
TRIPSHIT

3in catless turboback.

stock exhaust with holes drilled into pipe between cat and muffler.

Are those lines a before and after?

2 resonators, 2 mufflers, 0 cats.

Sounds quiet and deep as fuck for a 1.8L.

it's a single bank engine? Why would he need a second muffler?

I'm running an oval straight through dynomax and a dual tip muffler at the rear, because being obnoxiously loud and raspy is for cunts

open downpipe just dumping exhaut below the shifter

I will die early I am well aware

you sound like a truck cuck. are you a truck cuck?

I have heard fart can on v8, it is major difference.

Muffler was free, but it was $300 to get the catback welded together. Headers and downpipe was $300.
Its a lil faster, but I did it because loud

They block airflow and probably give you like 1-2 less hp vs a cherry bomb but that super 10 sounds amazing on V8s. Me and my friend were checking out tons of mufflers on youtube on our work break because he got an old 70s truck and put a cherry bomb on it and nothing else and said it was too quiet lol. I personally like deep exhausts notes that kinda purr rather than just something loud that roars though.

racing beat on the miata and headers and flowmasters on the plymouth

Dodge w250 with a cherry bomb on each side. loud but not too loud

Berk muffler delete. Sounds deep and rumbly

Flowmaster Super 44's

Friend has a 409S on his new 5.0 F150.
Shit sounds wicked loud and good lol.

muffler delete v6 shitstain/shitstang

I have an apexi ws2 for my integra but haven't installed it yet cause I think it might sound bad with my test pipe

also lazy

Tractor supply ford tractor muffler.
They got a book of inlet and outlet sizes so you can sawzall your old one and clamp on a new one in about to mins for 35 bucks.

Hack, cheap, and effective. Well not really but it does cut down the sharpness

Fart cannon Kakimoto Mega N1

Droney but so good

I did a muffler delete.

you and everyone in your family deserve terminal cancer. why on earth did you not buy an older v8 mustang like an individual without a mental disability?
>inb4 insurance too expensive
>inb4 your v6 trash is autotragic
>inb4 you thought it was the only fun car in that price range
>inb4 more excuses

Stock but replaced the rear mufflers for straight pipes for some v8 gurgle.

I usually fucking hate le JDM ricer shit

But this is phenomenal. Love the shot too btw

Fuck off sister fucking redneck trash

Borla on the NA

dual invidia N1 catless turboback

the note is worth the highway drone

Double muffler w/ 6 small exhaust tips.
Quiet as a mouse at 8500 rpm.

Mine's Front Pipe Pro with a test pipe into a Tomei titanium catback on the GT-R

instagram.com/p/BHhUz9mBeCM/

Stock downpipe into a R Magic resonated midpipe into an unknown brand fart cannon on the FD

instagram.com/p/BKEBg9qhtET/

I'm trying to decide what to do with mine, I've got a 302, that I'm mounting to stock ranger exhaust/cat however my muffler fell off so I'm thinking about getting a fat can to shove on there and laugh. Anyone got any idea how bad it will sound?

Bone stock. But does have two modes, one for quiet cruising and one for lovely throttle overrun snap, crackle, and pop.

>factory resonator
Get on my level

Haaaah right? somebody stole both of my cats on my subaru now it sounds like im driving a 747

Dammit man

Looking at this is just making this harder on me to sell mine

3" pipe with a spintech muffler