Why are Armenians so bad at driving?

Why are Armenians so bad at driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

carscoops.com/2016/02/armenian-wedding-looks-like-mercedes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you so bad at shitposting Alphonse?

Because its in my blood.

>tfw I live 5 minutes from the Americana
People tend to drive poorly when they're on coke. I've been rear ended in Glendale five (5) times since 2014. Always Armos in a white BMW or Mercedes.

i 100% believe it

they also always wanna race if you pull up to the starbucks near the 76 gas station. Always a merc or a bmw with a M sport package.

proof you can have too much of a good thing

kek.

i fucking hate that mall. so much cheap perfume smells everywhere

>complains about Armenians
>while in Glendale

It's like going to /a/ and complaining about the weaboos, or going on Veeky Forums and complaining about all the virgins

>balloons in shirt
Someone here will think this is real

i like the costco there. but the one in sherman oaks is better. tfw live in moorpark st

I'm starting to see a lot of them in Genesis' and Mustangs now too.

>mfw seeing Bentleys and S600s with Armenian flag decals in parking spaces for apartments that rent for $1500 per month
>mfw they always have license plate frames with the names of some Persian/Russian/Armenian owned second rate lot on them; never actual corporate dealers

I wonder if anyone has ever done a study into what percentage of cars in Glendale get repoed after the first 6 months of their lease.

carscoops.com/2016/02/armenian-wedding-looks-like-mercedes.html

I've worked with a lot of Armenians and most of them are adrenaline junkies, they're good people at heart though.

I know man. My old Armenian friend said alot are Savage or repo buys. But I noticed those with Bentleys tend to not have them to long. They tend to do even more shady shit then us Beans and Nigs

I'm actually in Eagle Rock technically but have to venture into Glendale if I want to buy anything that's not overpriced Mexican food or vegan bullshit.

if they have so much national pride, why don't they move back?

Source on girl

how many times have you been stabbed?

Because the Turks will get em

>roaches killing roaches

Best day of my life

Nvr 4 get

Of the 6 Armenians I know, all have at least an E-Class or 5 series, though only two of them actually have incomes high enough to afford them. One inherited a bunch of hotels from her father and the other, I thought was a manager at auto custom shop, but actually turned out to be a drug dealer and is in prison kek. The other dudes are all working minimum wage or only a little more and shit half their monthly income away paying for used high mileage 550is or salvaged S-Classes.

This desu. Except for some of the spoiled princess types. They're legit psychopaths.

Theyre here to fuck america like the whore country it is, not to make it their wife.

That's Highland Park. Eagle Rock is full of weird rich white liberal people and Mexicans who own businesses in other parts of LA. The worst we have here is creepy hobos.

Called it

that photo is of armenians in france

There's a beautiful Armenian girl in my dept at uni. I hope her bf is a cuck, because I wanna hook up with her.

Pretty sure she likes me; she gave me her number + got the same shoes as me like 2 weeks after I started wearing them to class.

On a side note I know an Armenian guy he's crashed like 4 bimmers now he can't get insured kek

they have a huge parade in LA every year to celebrate their country's genecide. i hate it.

>Armenian bf
>Cuck

Armos have a lot of faults, but being cucks isn't one of them. They're probably the most aggressive non-Arab or Black ethnicity I've ever interacted with. Sounds like she does want your dick though.

>I know an Armenian guy he's crashed like 4 bimmers now he can't get insured
That's sounds like half the people in my auto tech class kek. The dude that acted as my partner during a lot of our exams crashed an A4 he was financing then somehow rolled it's payments into a used 335i he got a a shady dealer and is now paying something like $2000 monthly for a ruined A4 and an E90 which keeps eating fuel pumps.

commemorating, not celebrating dumbass.

Still annoying though, I remember my high school would get locked down every year around that time due to riots

The Toxicity of this city, OF THIS CI-I-ITYYYY!

Tell me they didn’t deserve it.

Roaches and Armenians are pretty much ayyrabs-lite.

The bf isn't Armenian he's white.

There's another Armenian guy I know and I won't get in the car with him no matter what. He's flipped his car over on a 15mph turn (retard was driving 60 on a wet road) and flipped his car, now he has an automatic mustang and drives like a madman, and not in a good way, in a "drove off the curb because I thought it was a driveway" or "I forgot to take out the gas nozzle before driving off" kind of way

>Syndrome of a Down

No

Post your playlist
>inb4 you post your anime OSTs amd vocaloid shit

That's a pretty good way of putting it. My dad calls them Russias Mexicans.

>He's flipped his car over on a 15mph turn (retard was driving 60 on a wet road) and flipped his car, now he has an automatic mustang and drives like a madman, and not in a good way, in a "drove off the curb because I thought it was a driveway" or "I forgot to take out the gas nozzle before driving off" kind of way

We told Vartan it was a driveway and he actually drove off the curb! The absolute Madmanian!

>I don't like SOAD

not him but, you I like you.

I would genocide churkas too if that would make anime real.

ATATURK SHOULD HAVE FINISHED THE FUCKING JOB. FUCK ARM*NIAN SCUMS

You wouldn't do shit. You are a NEET, autistic, white "man" who cannot throw a punch. You are a BITCH who drives an automatic miata

fight me

It's wrong to abuse the disabled.

whats the difference? they put their flags up each others butts and then party that night.

IS THIS IMAGE REAL OR FAKE?

ONLY 10% OF PEOPLE WILL GET THIS RIGHT!

Not going to try to explain the difference to a moron. It'd be like if you tried to explain to your mom the difference between your anime and your Manga

Found the sand nigger

Armenians are mountain niggers. Git yer shit right.

Kek

I'm mexican
>inb4 white "man" tries to trigger me with le build wall meme
I'm voting for Trump

>I'm voting for Trump
hope he deports you after he wins, thank you for your service

>Voting for Señor Huál

Ayyy local fag

Some classmate of Armenian ascendancy drove straight though a small ditch by the side of the road against a pronounced incline in a dirt road, note that he wasn't speeding or anything, he jumped on the vehicle and before he even reached 15 mph, he crashed so hard he fucked up wheel bearing, whole side suspension and semi axle . God damn, you seriously have to be extremely fucking retarded to fuck pin such big time.
Lucky for everyone else he ain't got a license and he doesn't even know how to drive