youtube.com/watch?v=REkoRTXr6lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>looking through excel manual
>first page has some shit about the original owner
>dickhead traded in a 78 commodore
lel'ed out loud when i seen that shit

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=WdaMPZtLd_c

Had a 2015 6L Caprice as a rental while I was over in NSW.

Probably the first time in quite a while I've been impressed with an Australian vehicle. Steering was a bit vague and the ride height to low for anything more than normal roads (bottomed out on the hotel car park ramp) but everything else was pretty gud.

You are now imagining the LSA senator in manual.

Grange was based off the Caprice/Statesman. Senator would be whatever the tarted-up Commodore was.

>tfw no E Series Senator

Alright lads, pointless hypothetical.

Imagine rocking up to this office. Fancy Euro cars everywhere. Old knobs and rich Jews in suits. And then there's you. Some cunt. Probably in thongs and socks.

What would be the most inappropriate, but also distinctly /dat/ thing to drive to this business meeting in and, assuming everything goes wrong and the deal falls through what are you going to do when you leave?

Hard mode: you cannot post something that's already been posted.

Car : VL Commodore
Action : Skidz

"jack" from china finally sent me my coil pack, hooray

panelvan and one of there wives;)

My ratty old looking soarer
>deal falls through
Set the fuel cut back to stock, do skidz in 1st and sit on the ignition cut firing shots off while pouring smoke everywhere

Then i go buy a kebab

>Jets on the very outside edge of the wings
>Retaining the prop rather than space for extra fuel tanks
0/10

Anyone here been to a pick-a-part? Specifically the one in Campbellfield

>financed 86 with P-plates
Struggle to parallel park right outside the building between a black long-wheelbase 7 Series and a Bentley for six minutes. Give up and park in front of the Beemer.

>everything goes wrong and the deal falls through
Mumble something about "muh Gawdmusheen" and head outside. The fancy cars are gone. The literal God-machine is missing. It was parked in a loading zone.

R I C H

Hey cunts, need to get some sport clothing stuff but all I seem to be able to find online is Rebelsports. Yeah they have a good range and stuff, probably the best i'm going to find but is there something else? They don't quite have exactly what i'm after and just wanna be able to shop around a bit.

Just check out the local shops. After specialized stuff or just shit to run about and get sweaty in?

White Pintara station wagon with Silhouette rims, a cannon, doof, MCM stickers.
>habibs subwoofer install leaks current, fattens battery
Push start it with no help, you're good at it because you have to do this a few times a week.
>you heave it just over a crest, it starts rolling, you jump back in
>didn't have the ignition on
>steering lock engages
>no brakes cos your booster leaks vacuum every time you're stopped long enough to drain the battery
>your poor panicky ass hasn't put the car in gear yet
>car rolls into oncoming traffic
YOU DIED.

how do i do hektik skidz

>Manage to get it into gear just before the lights
>Engine starts, doof engages
>T-boned by a semi, killed
>Engine stays on long enough for the video to record the song that plays as you slip away
>I'M A BARBIE GIRL, IN A BARBIE WOOOORLD

Obtain a $200 commodore
Weld the diff
Purchase 6ish steelies with tyres on the depth indicator from the wreckers for $60
Industrial estate at 2am

Have to make peace with your inner bogan first. Then proceed to .

>plebed it on the bus to uni
>weather looks rainy as fuck
>lectures till 5

Should've bitten the bullet and paid for parking.

lol only just got it, trying to build flying buggy

>distinctly /dat/ thing to drive

so id take public transport

Do i get a ranger or a hilux lads? Are there alternatives? Need to haul music gear, i do know that the ranger is considerably bigger than the hilux

Great Wall V240

>Do i get a ranger or a hilux lads
Hilux. ISIS don't have a fleet of Fords for a reason.

>Are there alternatives? Need to haul music gear
Wagon. Get a VE SS skid-hearse with a roof rack fitted.

AE82 Twin Cam Seca with an exhaust leak that makes it go pffftfffttftfftftfffttfft and some missing trim pieces.

What I'll do is start it up, let it idle at 2k RPM as it does for about 3 minutes or so until it settles down and becomes drivable, then stall while taking off. I'll then try starting it again and fail the first time because it dumped way too much fuel into the cylinders, finally get it moving, wind the window down holding the top of the window so it doesn't fall out of the rail, and drive away.

To the cunt with the commo from last thread, change your oil if you want to look after it mate

(y)

post pics of your habitat

I hear people talk about weed having a smell like
>that back room smells like weed
or
>I can smell weed on you
etc

but what does it actually smell like?

dude weed lmao

literally like burned grass

Vx ss, missing fuel cap, mismatched hsv wheels. When I leave try to skid but fail miserably and plow into Jew's BMW and total it, drive off with a leaking radiator then tell everyone on /dat/ how you did a sick skid out of there to show them who's boss

Don't ever pay the education Jews for parking. My car gets damaged by staceys everytime I drive there

por que no los dos

AE86 with a 20 valve.

Yeah... sort of. It smells almost *sweet* in a way, really hard to describe. Real pungent sort of smell if you're close by.

Don't worry, after you suck too hard and get a mouthful of bong water a few times you can dial in on the smell instantly

Drivers door window reg replaced. New trim on. Just need to do drivers rear. What fucking nightmare the rear window regs are

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

vx calais w/ ls1
crash into maccas trying to do a hektik skid after revealing my powerlevel to the interviewer

blue holden astra covertible
pour 800 litres of oil into the engine to mask the knock and spill it everywhere, specifically all over the exhaust manifold
end up catching fire before managing to get out the carpark and burning the business to the ground

Any of you cunts imported a car before? Is it worth the hassle?

Because the old Toranas were a dead on carbon copy bodywise for the Commodores at the time. I'm sure mr Torana would be rolling in his grave if he saw this shit.

Picking up a Cherokee XJ in two days as a weekend warrior car.
New tires, new stereo, seat covers.

It's a PoS what else should I do to it

tax and rando fees will shit you
get someone else to do it

I wish the Cruze was RWD

Find the cheapest direct outlet stores.
Buying from retail joints like rebel often have like a 20% mark-up unless it's clearance.

About 14 months ago.

Why not just go to Target or K-mart?
It's not like you need to be fashionable if you're going to be sweating like a mad cunt anyway.

>Any of you cunts imported a car before? Is it worth the hassle?

Used Iron Chef to import a car. Use a broker to do it for you, otherwise you'll want to shoot yourself with the amount of paperwork you'll have to do.

eventually..

Didn't get the chance to reply last thread, where are you, SA?

Gawler, SA nigga

>tfw no Charger

VF commonwhore has a better engine, looks better, drives better and handles better

or if you're a chrysler fag just get a 300c

the soarer is doing 0-100 in less than 6 now, which is a massive improvement, no more shudder, i think it was the spark plugs they were shitty plus massive gap on them.

need to block the old bov, pic related, then things will be sweet, noise atm with lots of whoosh

check coilpacks too if you have them and there's still an issue

true blue m8

Fuck, you got a soarer?
When? Pics?

What are the symptoms of coil packs failing, apart from misfire
Assuming coil-on-plug

Breakdown under load

$20k AU Falcon

>visit classic car general
>want to learn and look at old cars
but
>1 or 2 tripfags circlejerking
>every post they make, no matter what topic someones talking about, they make it about their own car
>the same shit, same cars, every day
>they act like know-alls
why

its just trash desu.
2 grand skidder/strip car

nah got a set out of china, finally arrived today.
gotta a weld up a bracket for the oil filter relocation and weld the hole in the floor

Tripfags gonna tripfag

>sexy cams

fuck, always wondered about them, curious about the 1uz and how smooth it apparently is

used to own one.
and they are very. mine was a uzz31 (airbags)
comfy highway cruiser and got 10l/100km doing the nullabor in it

Welcome to every general on Veeky Forums.

fuark, always wanted the airbags
you know you can lower them right?

its height adjustable :)
i sold mine as the gearbox was on the way out and i didnt have the money to fix or upgrade

Does all AusPost stuff shutdown for the weekend or do mail and parcels still get shipped around/processed on weekends?

I want to clean that so fucking bad. Give me a toothbrush and some carb cleaner and I'll huff myself way to a clean cam

ive never had a boner for euro cars

but goddamn, i want a merc slc 450 or a jaguar xjs, they maybe the sexiest european cars ever made

start at the clean spot and work out

Nah I mean you can lower the intire thing so the lowest is lowet and the highest setting is a bit lower
Some vertocal piece of metal that adjusts the entire thing

Also watch your hinges mate

>tfw once had the opp to buy one of these cheap
>no rego and full of rust so i miseed it
Shoundt have, regret it now
V8 too but some weaker 3.5 or so

Shipping still happens on weekends, sorting and delivering not so much

>watch your hinges mate
weld the doors and dukes of hazzard that shit.
also it has a sunroof (which works *gasp*) i could just get in an out thru there

Thank you babe

>hear of floods in QLD
>at least 5 dumb cunts die trying to cross flooded roads in their forbies every time

What is it in your XXXX that makes you so fucking retarded?

Nah its the methed up tradies
>"tyres are bald but i've got 4x4, she'll be right mate!"

They're Australians like the rest of us, a bunch of dropkick sick cunts who think we can do anything

Yeah nah they're pretty fucking useless.

Any decent mods for an N/A Falcon Barra? It's a 2007 one so it's got VVT and all that shittery. Should I just foster up the extra bucks and get a different automobile rather than pour money into it?

Yup. There are mods for alloytecs that bring them up to 400rwkw n/a but barras are useless for modding if not turbo

Yes. Dont waste money on it - just get a factory turbo one

This gif kills me every time I see it

ambrose what a fucking legend

Sell it to some cashed up P-plater and get something good man.

You could do intake, exhaust and tune but you wouldn't see much in the way of gains and imo it wouldn't be worth the cost.

Fug, I love the look of the new Ford Ranger and Holden Colorado utes.

kys

>There are mods for alloytecs that bring them up to 400rwkw n/a
No there aren't you big fat liar.
>barras are useless for modding if not turbo
That however is correct.
This.
Sell it, and buy an XR6 Turbo, and enjoy something that's quicker out of the box than a riced atmo Falcon 6 could ever hope to be.

>No there aren't
Well fucking google it before cslling me out ya faggot cunt

Yeah nah get fucked, shit bloke. Skaife was one of the last few that had character. V8s are fucking boring now. At least back in those days cunts got pissy with each other (Ingall and Skaife as an example). Heres a kerfuffle with Ambrose and Murph:

youtube.com/watch?v=REkoRTXr6lo

>tfw old guy in town had a sparkling white mint condition 200B Datsun wagon that looked like that
>My first car was a shitty raped 120Y, second was a 180B with one original owner before me
>dead set on getting a 200B next
>offered him $2000
>man sorta said yes but ended up giving it to his daughter in his will shortly after when he carked it

Guy must have stored it in his garage and only driven it to the streets once a week because holy fuck that shit was in MINT condition. wish I could find the shitty phone pictures of it.

>Well fucking google it
Sorry mate, but you may as well be googling UFO sightings.
Besides, you're the one making the outstanding claim.