>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>RAID GUIDE
gamebattle.darkmatter.zone/showthread.php?t=63&p=273#post273

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Why are Seal of Despair pots worth like 3 mil now? I remembered they used to be worth 10

cute boy butt

Because everyone should have a good epic weapon by now.

Nobody wants to buy Despair Pots with 90 cap coming in a few months especially since after 90 cap they still only give level 60-85 epics.

savior weapons are the new hotness

better start raiding

Is Creator at all interesting to level, or is there a high chance that I'll get bored of it around level 50 or 60?

They need to drop the gold costs for those pots massively, both single and tradable versions. And either drop the wide level spread, or stick to a certain range of items that anyone can benefit, instead of a bunch of pot versions that all won't give shit. I would say have them only be sub equip and magic stone pots, and cut the days needed down to 75 or 50.

You're going to get bored of the class before those levels.

gib dark knight skill builds and setups pls
one day and i already hate this class
but that free legendary...

dfog hates indras but i get into raid with just 9pc and void sura king hmmm :thining:

dfog got played into meme classes like magic exo and chron eles just to not get into raids

m.exo with 9 end of days and at least like a lib rosary will still get into raids

they get to the do the easiest position too, which is boats

meanwhile my ranger doesnt even get into normals with 6 pc gracia +12 epic revolver and legendary accessories

>Log in to get my set
>Play a bit
>Run out of FP
>Realize there's nothing to do with my set
>Log off for another 4 month break
See you guys in another couple of months if hte game hasn't shut down

I've probably seen grand total of 2 Magic Exorcists so far in raids. It's mostly been Asura, Summoners, and Mechs in boats for no buff groups.

see you tomorrow

L> GF @@@@@@@@@@@

I'm going to marry the Ultimate Diva!

Tessa...

This picture is so stupid.

MIRIDIA GET OUT REEEEEEEE

I AM SERIOUSLY DEPRESSED AS HELL.

EVERY NIGHT I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP, WHY CANT I HAVE AN ACTUAL FEMALE MAGE GF? I WANT AN ACTUAL POINTY EARED UNDERAGED LOOKING, MAGIC USING, FEMALE MAGE! FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!!!!! I JUST WANT TO HAVE LOVING SEX WITH FEMALE MAGE, ANY OF THE SUBCLASS FEMALE MAGES I'D BE CONTENT WITH.

I WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER TOGETHER IN MY BED, HER SWEET SCENT AND BODY WARMTH, FEELING HER HEART BEAT ON MINE... WHY DO I EXIST IN THIS SHITTY UNIVERSE? WHY CANT I BE IN THE WORLD OF ARAD WHERE ADVENTURES HAPPEN EVERYDAY AND LAWS DO NOT APPLY CAUSE EVERYONE IS A MEDIEVAL FUCK WITH EXCEPTION TO THE TECH FROM MAGICAL TALL LANKY HEAVEN PEOPLE.

>it's another Barhz is retarded episode

thats Miridia?

Mirida I want to rub your belly!

anybody have a link to that video?

i can make this a webm in HD™

I wish I knew.

I think miridia stopped using facecam and some other miridia related videos posted by other people magically get removed.

You can tell that this game's on a slow but steady death just by looking that fucking card selection on the AH.

good thing I decided not to whale in this game and decided to use my money on naked anime girl figures

Do you hotglue them?

>decided to use my money on naked anime girl figures
sound investment

I've thought about it but no, Im pretty autistic when it comes to bacteria and filth.

Better kys

should have saved your money and gotten a miniature animatronic fmage gf

likewise

>MAGICAL TALL LANKY HEAVEN PEOPLE.
Empyrean, Master Race.

user I'm doing it!

Fatima...

I'll try to get my hands on a title for rolling leave shadow or start getting fire pieces, not sure atm.

I'm gonna do you!

>mud thief

>white goblin

REMOVE THIEF

but user, if you put a kuno in fire, won't that increase her fires?

that is gay, get this garbage out of here tbqh

RIGHT ONTO MY DICK

>all these thief racemixing scum

we need another delezie epidemic.

>not wanting a sexy and cute dark elf gf
Found the gay.

I'm happy with my male mage bf thank you very much.

only degenerates want to have relations with dark elf scum

>elf ears
>dark elf skin

it's later revealed that elves and dark elves came from pandemonium

SLAUGHTER THEM ALL.

uh newfag here is this game fair or p2w? is there a lot of grinding? trying to migrate with some friends from elsword to DFO.

Don't you have a cripple and some kids to take care of.

gay

It's not pay to win, it's "Pay to POTENTIALLY reduce the time it takes you to get the best shit"

Endgame is literally Grind or die trying. You do the same content over and over, just on different characters.

You can buy in game currency to sell cosmetic packages to players for gold, then you can use that gold to buy what are essentially tickets to get into versions of dungeons that have a chance to drop some of the best equipment. So you can buy more chances, but you can't buy better luck.

you reach the max level in like a week if you play right, but getting the end game gear is where the grind is, and it can be very time consuming.

It's neither fair or p2w. It's all about getting lucky.

So it's like going to vegas.Also how's the pvp?

You're not going to get a serious answer about that

PvP is fun, really. Like a simplified version of a fighting game with RPG elements in it.
People love to meme about it though, and I heard it's been a bit dead now because it lacks content.

Its pretty fun, what really kills it for me is if there is a bunch of lag.

If your group of friends like to pvp it will be enjoyable for you I think.

It's fun but being in a p2p system it can devolve into frustrating shit real quick.
It's also kind of dead.

>>>>Elsword
Fuck that game, it was fun but fuck it to hell

>Fuck that game

Don't tempt me

What do you mean?
Meme?
Does that happen often?
Yes that game was very fun killer combo managed it like nexon would wich killed it for us imo.

There's some hackers and lag, but if you find some people who enjoy it then you can play with them casually. It's taken more seriously overseas.

I honestly really enjoy the PvP in this game because it's so different from typical MMO PvP. I'd play it more if my friends were available and if they wouldn't prefer just playing actual fighting games.

That's what intrigues me most about the game I love hybrid games like these and I'm curious how the rpg system works with the combo/comand system.

>BH

Oh we have those virus infested ads now RIP Veeky Forums

What ads? I haven't seen ads for years

>not using adblocker
>current year
>giving money to hiroshima nagasaki

OMG [LOL]

dumb phoneposter

HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI IS A FUCKING SCUMBAG. MOOT NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS RUNNING THE SERVERS WITHOUT MALICIOUS ADS.

download ublock origin or turn on your adblocker, Its not worth supporting Veeky Forums if the japjew running it is trying to make extra profit at the cost of it's users safety.

>it's elsword

play now, m'lord

I need a guild pls help?

>Meme?
whenever PvP is brought up here people often shitpost, that's all.

Oh ok.

LMAO

nobody in this game will party with me the nexon version was never like this. also why arent the voices english?

That's because in old DFO leveling was so slow... and "hard." Starting at the Sky Tower area (lvl. 17+) people partied up and grinded for hours on end at Vestibule/Floating Castle/Castellan on Kings Difficulty until they can move on to Behemoth. Even with a full party some people had trouble with Heaven Expeller and/or Castellan. There were even run sellers at that point if you desperately needed them.

They thought about having the "community" dub the voices and started with a contest to dub Danjin but the voice was so bad they killed it off a few updates later LOL

did arad senki get their new character dubs yet.

So what's the story for this game guys?

Nobody parties before endgame because leveling is easy enough now solo in most cases.

afaik they weren't allowed to use any of the English voices from the Nexon verson for legal reasons. Neople did have a poll back in Alpha about what they should do with the voice acting but I can't remember what the poll options were other than the winning one. The winning choice was "Keep the Korean Voice acting for everything".

I'd imagine they could get English VAs now but they probably don't want to set aside the money to do so or don't see it as a high priority at all.

>Arad, a land of monsters and shit
>adventurers fight monsters and shit, typical RPG style

>meanwhile in a different dimension/universe/world
>Tera (EARTH) gets fucking nuked to smithereens, the entirety of new york floats off into god knows where, becoming its own magic island
>super powered beings from other dimensions eventually hop on and from their mysterious immense power, are given the title of APOSTLE, theres like 12 of them lol
>they cannot kill each other cause reasons lmao
>the Apostles then battle super god, and wreck his shit, he scatters into a trillion fragments all over the multiverse

>many laters later
>super god awakens, goes on a hunting spree to recollect himself
>one of the fragments was in Arad
>he appears there and absorbs it causing a big fucking magical explosion
>lots of shit happened
>now the apostles are influencing Arad! gotta kill them all
>team up with fellow dungeon fighters to explore and play your anime world.

Bug butt.

>that one guy who won the contest to be the voice of danjin
lowest priority desu

Fuck Fanatics, btw.

>only 27 posters in it's Veeky Forums general

if this isn't a sign of a dead game, what IS?

player count is up, UP!

Sounds pretty boring desu.

we all know the real reason the steam version isn't doing good is due to the complete lack of care neople gives about it, right? Between the buying patch download problems, the cera problems, and neople flat out lying about it being on steam's end, there's no wonder why it's failing on it.

Or you know, it could just be that this dinosaur of a game doesn't appeal to people outside of Korea.

If you actually think it's entirely the fault of the game you're retarded. It's neople being inept as fucking hell. While the game would never be HUGE, it could be doing WAY better if somebody competent was in charge.

Tell us your ideas, user.

But you would mock me and make fun of my ideas.

We'll make fun of you regardless just say it.

better kys then

That's true. Number one be getting an actual decent translator. Number two would be making sure it actually works properly on steam. And number three would be getting some well-known youtubers to play it. Yeah I know e-celebs are a fucking cancer and what not but it WOULD give a boost to the game's popularity.

And getting rid of the FP system would help get more people to play, however slightly. That would probably be a bad idea in the long run, though.