Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Battlefield 1 Companion Site for stats and emblem making
www.battlefield.com/companion

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: People are using Discord for BF1. There are people who play BF4 (and BF3/BC2 once in a blue moon) on mumble currently, As well as other games.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)

wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
dl.mumble.info/mumble-1.3.0~1637~gf284052~snapshot.msi

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

PASTEBIN FOR RETARDS: pastebin.com/MAA75tCc

2nd for Dynamite

>still being bad at driving tanks
LMAO

War is hell

whatever happened to the bf2 and 2142 thing

OBJECTIVE TAKEN

YOU'RE ALL HEROES

Anybody know where the emblem is on the Benét–Mercié?

>fighters deal 1 damage per shot to bombers
>bombers deal 10+ damage to fighters and can kill one in 1.5 seconds and engage ground forces
>there is no safe cone of attack for a fighter to engage a bomber and make a getaway without taking 50-60 damage
>therefore bombers are better fighters than fighters

ummm dice?

Soldier customization when?

>pick up anti-tank kit
>use it to shoot infantry instead

Yeah it's great

>use your chlorine gas, senpai

The support isn't black

>traitorous cheese

What did Pierre mean by this?

God they need to remove the UAV view for the mortar. You don't need people to spot for you, you can fucking spot people yourself with that stupid camera view.

No he's Turkish :^)

How do I destroy 3 vehicles with the K bullets ?

Shoot a plane when it's making a pass, aim for the engine and you can disable/kill it in one shot

>Defense rating
>247/27
????

>scrolling through my guns
>see Martini Henry is available, so I buy it
>realize I'm level 7 scout
>wait, did I just waste my money on a glitch?
>gun works
>gotten over a hundred kills with it and I haven't even reached level 9
I am ok with this

this took me fucking ages. basically just waited until tanks and cars were low on health and tried to get the kill

As someone who likes playing scout I really wish they gave more options for actually scouting and made outright snipers a more niche kit within it

The flare gun is incredible for spotting. I see a point being capped and i'll fire a flare right into the objective and help the team hunt down whoever is capping.

The periscope is ok, but i'd rather have K bullets.

who /air defense/ here?

always used to whore the tunguska in bf2, mfw people think they can bomb my dreadnought

was it a mistake giving explosives to assault instead of support? I barely play support because I haven't found a good use for it

Equip Limpet Mine

Enjoy being a whirlwind of explosions and destroyed buildings.

how

no idea, I also tried unlocking kalibri and it worked.

What's the best class/loadout to fuck up a vehiclefags day? I want to be able to take out tanks and artillery trucks, without being dependent on my stupid teammates. I'm already excellent with the AA gun but would like another option if possible when I'm on the move.

What settings do I change to make the cars and motorcycle not slide around like an uncontrollable mess when driving?

What the hell do you think? Designated anti-vehicle class, assault.

Alternatively a tank hunter elite kit but you need a friend to last long with it.

Origin fucking up for anyone else? Mine's unable to connect.

>minor victory
y-you too

Well the support has unlimited limpet charges and anti vehicle grenades. So I can't say for certain. The MG is also good at destroying planes.

still going strong user
battlelog.co

6k for Bf2 and 2k for bf2142

assault gets dynamite, AV grenades, and a rocket rifle. Possibly a third light AV grenade, too.

The support can hypothetically last forever with his ammo but the assault is blatantly intended to have the most anti-vehicular firepower and his guns are just better at what they're intended to do than support's.

How do you get the HE rounds for Support's mortar?
I don't see any way of selecting it, and since the gadget is labeled "AIR" I would assume you'd need a different gadget or something.

Are private servers fully customizable? Like restricting weapons to factions, making it majority bolt action, etc? In essence is it possible to have custom gameplay?

>use anti-tank mine
>MULTI KILL
>TRACK DISABLED
>GUN DISABLED
>VEHICLE DESTROYED
>5-10 times a match

It's the same fucking shitters with 7 stars in tanks running the same routes over and over again.

>a whole server of snipers

Oy vey

Dynamite is pretty bad, against a heavy tank where you'd use it allahu akbar style, you will get insta killed before even getting 1 kilometer from it, Since third person mode is a thing they can see you running to plant it and will run over you or switch turrets to kill you. Only real use I can see is as a trap waiting for them to come by.

AV grenades are nice but you only get 3, same with rocket rifle, very nice but such low ammo. And good luck trying to get ammo in the heat of battle. Just now in this match I was hitting a heavy tank from all sides, threw my dynamite, followed up with rocket shots to stop his repair cycle after he hid behind a hill. Eventually I died after running out of ammo, spamming "MORE AMMO" the entire time while I'm in a trench with 3 support guys.

AT mines are literally a better version of dynamite. just throw them down at the tank and shoot them.

What loadout do you use on the assault ? I'm trying to get to lvl 10 from 0 but the starting gun seems like absolute shit

>mouthbreathing driver parks train in the middle of the map on sinai and refuses to move

i wish it was possible to votekick players out of behemoths

>In the rear guns of the Dreadnought

>The player driving it won't turn the ship so I can fire

>Screaming at him in chat to move

>He instead beaches the ship

What if a DLC map will be ship to ship combat
What about Airship to Airship combat

god forbid the gameplay slows down just a bit. your ADHD self couldnt possibly go more than 5 seconds without an explosion

sounds boring

>trying to get the medal for air combat
>get 10 kills with a bomber challenge
>everyone decides to pick fighters and camp the AAs all of a sudden

>snipe
>get sniped
>that guy gets sniped
>that guy gets sniped
For a whole match, that's what you'd be playing.

i fucking HATE smug animes

the rage makes me want to just tackle them and pin them on the ground

How to git gud at tanks?

Which ones should I use? Landship? Heavy? Light?

Which variants are the best ones to use? I tried Light Tank Howitzer and it was pretty good.

>Absolutely loved 1942 and Bad Company 2
>Hated BF3, hated BF4, didn't play any more Battlefield games since 4
>BF1 comes out
>Looks pretty fun but my /k/ autism screams at me internally; wasn't expecting full on Verdun-tier gameplay but was hoping for something a little more realistic

For those of you who played Bad Company 2, how does this compare fun-wise? I hated BF3 and BF4 because they felt more like Call of Duty and less like Battlefield. Does BF1 continue that "feeling" or does it feel more like a Battlefield game? Is BF1 really just more of a reskinned BF4 or does it seem like more of it's own thing?

light

don't move close enough for infantry to get you

always have an escape/cover

don't stop moving

get out when an area gets to hot

Would you say it's generally a good idea to stay with the infantry/mob and move with the wave of people or should I lonewolf it sometimes?

>tfw smug anime symbol
>tfw just tank snipe all game and run away the second I'm in any danger

>airship to airship combat

i can see that happening in a fantastical DLC although it has no basis in reality at all
>guys having to run around their airship interiors repairing shit as a massive dogfight goes on outside

Howitzer is great, it fucks up all vehicles easily, and has a insanely accurate MG, plus it had the emergency repair + smoke, which are incredibly useful gadgets

Flanker is also great, its two shell types rip through infantry real easily, and if you maneuver well, can also fuck up vehicles. Whats especially nice, is your canister shot shreds through Blimp health, plus you got mines to ruin tanks

Tankhunter landship is good if you have two dudes with mics and lots of coordination, otherwise fuck it

Heavy tank flamethrower edition for Amiens play

oh the things i would do to someone like you

Default heavy nets me about 44-50 kills a game, if there are enough guys. Literally the only thing you have to worry about is AT mines or being outnumbered against enemy armor. Save your quick repair for escapes, or other heavy armor. Shoot shells at the ground around infantry, shotty people that you can't reliably hit the environment around. Stick back, don't go in the thick of it, unless you have a full tank. Reload when you aren't shooting. I think that's all I've got. Also, it won't happen often, but if you can peg a plane broadside or facing you with the shotty, it will usually go down.

Be my friend?

Have a stay at home date?

In comparison to one another
BC2 > BF1 > BF3 > BF4

>How to git gud at tanks?
What said, except the "don't stop moving" part. You can stand still if you're sniping, but if you're at any point within range for infantry to hit you, start moving.

>Which ones should I use? Landship? Heavy? Light?
Nearly all setups are viable. Light tank is the best overall though because you're a small target, you don't need to rely on/account for any secondary gunners, and you arguably have the most broken kit (Flanker.)
The Mark V REQUIRES you to have people you can rely on in the secondary turrets (which in practice are your real firepower) so if you play solo then avoid it like the plague.
The A7V is good as well but you're a huge target and if you get flanked you're utterly fucked if nobody is in your rear guns.

>Which variants are the best ones to use? I tried Light Tank Howitzer and it was pretty good.
In my opinion:
Flanker (Light) > Mortar (Light) > Breakthrough (Heavy) > Flamethrower (Heavy) > Tank Hunter (Landship) > all other kits.

How can you not say BF4 is objectively better than 3 when it's the same game but improved in every way

God damnit, if the big steel door is locked and you're holding down a room with others leave it that fucking way

Always choose Light Tank. You can't rely on other people to get into your tank if you choose Landship or Heavy Tank. I know, it's fucking retarded, but for some reason people haven't figured out that you're a fucking fortress but won't do much good at all unless you got some other people in it.

If you have friends, great. Always choose Landship or Heavy. If you don't, always choose Light.

>remove snipers
>remove tanks

Fixed the game for you guys.

Realism isn't really a factor in BF anymore besides physics for the most part. The trivia in the game is really good shit though.

I saw some dude earlier had a rangefinder on his trench scope, how did he do that?

people say this about literally every infantry game you dumb faggot

yes tanks are strong and snipers are powerful at long range

that's the idea

you should lonewolf all the time

use the tank to cap objectives and blow the shit out of anyone that tries to defend

their tanks won't get there in time, and when they get there, you'll be far away

by doing this not only do you get lots of kills and points, you also alleviate the pressure for the rest of the team by distracting the enemies armor

and this is important because shitters aka 50%< of your team cant deal with tanks

More stupid bullshit, like useless gadgets, reskinned guns, bunch of bloated attachments, maps were shit, game modes were shit, speed boost on vehicles was stupid, Engineer got PDWs for no reason, DMR spam.

But won't you get stormed by Assaults that take you out fast?

>Have a great firefight between myself as support against a medic

>Get sniped instead by a hillnigger 120m away

well it would require a date at the minimum

someone spare $20 so I can buy this?

I'll play with you. Non-BR huehue. English with a mic, played the open beta, got to Rank 35.

>You can stand still if you're sniping

fucking useless k/d nigger

waste of armor

Not him, literally don't understand how people think BF3 is better than anything. It's not a bad game, but it's the closest the franchise has ever come to unabashedly copying call of duty. It takes itself way too seriously, has relatively little content, and a lot of weird changes for the worse.

The only flaw BF4 has is arguably feature bloat as you said, otherwise it's kind of immaculate. As far as generic modern military shooters go, it's probably one of the best ever.

Excellent strat, just like how storming ground kids with planes gets you good kills, until an AA shows up. All you need to disable any tank is 2 assaults up close, and then you're done, 3 if you have quick repair. Unless you are literally surrounded by allies, it makes more sense to shoot AT the point, not dig your dick into the assault anthill.

It's not about K/D you retard. If you have a vantage point where you can see far more people, why would you instead charge in? You just make yourself more susceptible to getting destroyed and don't have as much coverage or safety.
Yeah, sure, you won't be "assisting" with capping or make your team push up, but since when can you rely on your team to actually follow the armor when it's there for them?

bf is about teamplay

codbabbies doesn't seem to get that

good thing that you mostly just kill each other

Why does it feel so fucking hard to get semi auto pistol headshots

Sitting in the back with a sniper rifle is literally codbabby tactics. Playing the objective, handing out ammo/heals is what BF is about.

pistols are ass in this game compared to every other BF

this is the worst fucking tank advice i've seen ever

the enemy team will always have assaults and those assaults are ready to fuck you over in your metal ass. it's best to stick with the team. make your squad go after the same flags as the rest of the team and you're going to be steamrolling.

Duh? He saved his teammate, that's good work right there desu. Quality teamwork.

You've apparently never dispensed Wild West justice with the Gasser. The pistols in BF1 are the most interesting pistols have ever been in a BF.

tanks are faster than infantry

a good tanker never places himself in a position where assaults can get close enough to deal any real damage

that's plainly not true. a lot of them are shit or underpowered, but I think that's because a lot of them actually were shit and underpowered because semi auto pistols were like a new thing.

the large-caliber pistols fucking chew through boys, to the point where I just switch to the webley/fosberry auto revolver in close quarters because it genuinely kills quicker than my medic rifle

>still playing this shit

LMAO

>a good tanker never places himself in a position where assaults can get close enough to deal any real damage
So you snipe and/or sit in the spawn?

>blast a cunt's neck with the Gasser
>74 damage

>a good tanker never places himself in a position where assaults can get close enough to deal any real damage

haahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaha are you in the fucking air with a landship or something?

You're that faggot in a Heavy Tank, sitting in the back shooting no where helpful instead of taking dug in objectives. Please jump head first off a two story building.

>not bunnyhopping your landship

The heavy tank is the best, insta repairs, smoke and with the ability to shoot 6 shells in under 10 seconds is amazing. Dont listen to these shitters who say the light tank is good. You dont really need anyone in your gun seats, you just need gamesense.

kek saved

I get tons of kills with my golden M1911.

In a game where objectives are surround by ditches and buildings, you expect to consistently bob, weave, shoot and generally account for every single assault just waiting to shove a batch of AT grenades into your urethra? Bologna, m8, there is no single tank that can't do what it does in the point better than what it can do just outside or far away. Digging into a point without other armor or huge amounts of teammates is retarded and compromises your armor.