Why are the Japanese the only ones who know how to make decent and reliable cars?

why are the Japanese the only ones who know how to make decent and reliable cars?

How come every non Japanese car starts breaking down at 100k miles? This seriously annoys the fuck out of me. Pic related goes 500k miles without a problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7V-G3PiRUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice b& m&y

I'm asking a legitimate question. are you afraid your non-Japanese shitbox will be breaking down soon

You realise the tacoma is bultimately by nignogs in butthole Tennessee right?

Sweden would like to have a word with you

The japanese cars are reliable meme came about because only poor and old people buy them. They never use their cars to the full extent.

>You realise the tacoma is bultimately by nignogs in butthole Tennessee right?

still a japanese brand

LOL because lexus is a poor person car, right?

well, i havent even broken 20k miles yet, but i'll get back to you if it makes it to 500k

who's mandy?

>Dodge minivan made it to 279k before rust finally did her in. Never had any issues.
>Honda Civic dead at 150k with all sorts of issues.

Japanese reliably is a pure meme. I have no idea why people keep falling for it.

Hontou ni arigato gozaimasu furendo-san.

We use orudo Nihon jutsu in aru of our kuruma. Car built with 1,000 taimu steeru forudu. Then, we temper in virgin semen. Kakkoii da na?

I used to think blue was the best color for Tacos but this pic is turning me on to white.

>outlier case
>must be burger reliability :DDDD

Main idea for any high quality well built car is to simply care for it. You can make a nice Buick last as long as a Toyota easily.

well done

Doesn't make a difference. The way modern factories are set up leaves nothing to be screwed up by a dumb worker.

>Honda Civic

I found out where you fucked up.

not built by niggers and mexicans.

chinks are niggers tho

Because they want you to lease/finance a new car every 4 years.

That makes absolutely no difference, apart from the badge bolted to the front.

>Doesn't make a difference
Exactly. The Toyota N.A. plant is just as Japanese or American as any other North American built cars.

At first I thought it was an angry ute from the thumbnail, kek

The thing you'll notice about Japanese engineering is that it's more or less identical across the various Japanese brands. They all do things the same way. This is even true in the world of motorcycles when it comes to comparing the Japanese brands. You more or less have four of the world's largest manufacturers with decades of experience across the street from each other so either directly or indirectly they have pretty good odds of finding and streamlining the most efficient/reliable way of doing things.

Brands like BMW/Benz/Audio/VW are more of lone wolves in that regard. They are also more concerned with being unique than the Japs so any deviation from this established standard is going to be sacrificing reliability/efficiency, period.

This is false. I've had cars that I took care of and broke down, and cars I dog every weekend and have lasted 200k miles

How come I don't ever see any classic jap car ever on the road?

Taxi driver here.
I know of plenty of cars with high mileage that are still running fine.

Also there's a big difference between city and highway miles.

Late 2000's Diesel Fiat with 220k miles
Late 2000's Diesel Peugeots with over 700k km
Mid 2000's Diesel Mercedes with 800k km

One 80's Mercedes with 2.3 million km

>dad bought a new oldsmobile back in the late 80s
>car completely dead at 60k miles
>buys salvaged 91 Corolla in 94 with 70k miles
>330k miles now and still running
Yeah, American cars are great.

White on the new one looks gorgeous!

youtube.com/watch?v=u7V-G3PiRUc

what do you have to do to an 850 to kill it?

Dad drives a 2003 LC V6 GX.R and always whines about the a/c problem it has. Then there's a huge belt noise no matter how many times you change the belt or the other things.

He's going to get a Z71 Tahoe soon. I guess American products are good enough? What you think?

My dodge ram 3500 has 350k miles on it and has never had a major failure. My e250 vas 250k miles with no major problems. My GTO had 150k when I sold it. My dads v-8 mustang is sitting on 200k miles. My jeep did 240k miles before I sold it. So.... Yeah....

Because they're not common in the US

I think parts design and budgets are just as imprtant as the workers.

Talking about something that's specifically design in North America?

And why are they banned

The fact that they last so long while being built by nigs only adds to their superiority

Different tier 1 suppliers mate

Call Gothenburg and ask for the kill switch

I bet that truck hasn't seen a day of hard work

Maybe not that one, but mine sure has. Ive hauled plenty of gravel, bark and airplane parts, towed 2 different boats and a 22ft travel trailer.

Stop it, STOP IT!

My brother has a grand cherokee with 540,000km on it

Reliability is also at the owner's responsibility. A lot of cars now days can easily make it past 200K with regular maintenance intervals and proper driving. Everything except for rotories and Hyundais.

>Dodge Mini Van
>No Problems

My parents went through having to have the transmission replaced and then the engine was misfiring only 40,000kms on their Grand Caravan

Lucky for them the car was under warranty. However my Acura TL has 278,000kms on it and runs like a dream