/feg Classic/ - Older Fire Emblem General

Welcome to /feg Classic/, where only older Fire Emblem games are allowed.

Please do not talk about recent Fire Emblem games, that has its own general.

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Arthur_(Genealogy_of_the_Holy_War)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread is pretty shit tbqh senpai

when exactly is a game considered "new"?

Xth for Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu aka best FE game for SNES

Pre-Awakening titles ONLY

AKA when the series wasn't a shitty weeb dating sim

You do realize it's only a matter of time before we die due to lack of shitposters bumping the thread, right?

Oh look, Delphikek tried making his own hugbox. How cute

This statement is retarded and elitist as fuck. How is Awakening weeb shit if 12 isn't?

>inb4 this thread dies but comes back to life with the help of waifu posters that post pre-awakening waifus
You can't escape it.

>How is Awakening weeb shit if 12 isn't?

>I have literally never played FE12

Go back to your general.

It's Delphikek trying to make himself a hugbox for his shitty friends

Might as well try to keep this general alive for one thread.

Anyway, favorite FE4 pairings?

>K-Kris totally wasn't made to pander towards weeks, guys
>Only the 3DS games are for w-weebs!
Oh my god, you should not be anywhere near a keyboard

Guys I'm having trouble with that one defend chapter, you know the one where you're supposed to keep the enemy from seizing a point, but I don't want to use the OP Wyvern Rider you have for that chapter. There are also many items to get in various places but I'm not sure if they're worth the risk.

So we're really doing this then?

PoR chapter 13?

No, it's a later game.

Later games belong here:

Fuck off retard, FE10, 11 and 12 still exist

>Radiant Dawn
>Modern FE

you're talking about conquest chapter 10 then

Okay fine I was just joking around by being ambiguous by describing a chapter's characteristics that both Elincia's Gambit and Unhappy Reunion share.

Which items did Elincia's Gambit have to offer aside from Ludveck's Tomahawk?

Do you realize that the main reason current /feg/ is shit is unironically due to the older fanbase, right?

At the first sight of the ""first"" wave of waifufags they literally got so mad they tried to shut down any form of gamming discussion about FE13+ games with annoying rants an unjustified hate, instead of just discussin the bloody games in general. You simply couldn't motivate discussion about the older entries, did you?

Once you got outnumbered, you still were a bunch of annoying brats ruining literally everything, some of you were as far as to dedicate a bunch of daily hours to shitpost /feg/ out of hate. Delphikek and company and their insane kekposting spam is one example of that.

There does not exist a fanbase dedicated to videogames as insecure and immature as you, a bunch of whiny manchildren. You're beyond pathetic.

Depends on if you find Nullify or Silver Greatlance useful

>generalizing an entire group of people
autism

Some things like the skill Nulify that Haar could enjoy using, an Energy drop, an Arms Scroll, and Olivi Grass.

Preach. Fuck this place, I'm out

He's right you know

The Nullify in particular makes Haar even more invincible than he already was.

Right, it's just been a while since I played RD so the only thing I could remember immediately was the Tomahawk.

feg is shit unironically due to tripfags spamming their waifu shit nonstop

Shut up Delphikek. You're just mad because your games are shit

And this is entirely thanks to neo-FE encouraging that sort of behavior.

That's the point I was getting at.

You don't deny what I said because it's clearly true. It'd be nice if we could discuss the newer games without the tripfags making walls of waifu posts, but I think it's been proven impossible.

Who let the tripshits put down roots
on /feg/?

Also do you unironically believe that the unholy trinity of faggots are well recieved and accepted by neo-/feg/ when all they do is circlejerk and shit on other waifufags wish samefagging and falseflagging? Please.

That's because the newer games were designed with that sort of fanbase in mind. Just stick to the older games; we're sadly not the target audience anymore and it shows.

What the shit
Does /feg/ actually have enough people to split in half? What kind of turbo autists are you guys?

Not really, but it's more of an experimental segregation I assume.

A bunch of whiny manchildren.

Experimental segregation to see which side dies first
We will learn a lot from it

No, this thread will probably die soon

It'll probably last as long as the last few attempts back when Awakening came out.
i.e. maybe one or two threads that die after ~200 posts

This thread is a hell of a lot more active than the casual /feg/ one. Neo-FE fans must be too busy jerking it to their waifus at the moment.

No, they aren't posting there because they're on the old thread since they're not having your shit. No one asked for your shitty ideas, yet you've decided to go with it anyway. You guys are pathetic and make the waifufags look tolerable in comparison

(lol

that's because they're still on the ACTUAL thread that wasn't made to mock them, you autist.

Trip back on Camillafag and Tharjacuck

What is /feg/'s opinion on LTC?

The logical conclusion of strategy games. You want to be as efficient as possible.

>implying I'm an attention whore
You're so fucking desperate, like holy shit

You gotta specify which /feg/, this is /feg Classic/.

I can give praise to those who are able to formulate strategies for it, but for me, I'm not even an efficient fag as I prefer to take things slow and avoid using pre promotes. I mean the last pre promote I used to the endgame was Xan- I mean Titania.

>Xander

It's a fun challenge. Adding a turncount limitation greatly increases the amount of thought required. Normally you can tackle one objective at a time and can leisurely move through the map but in LTC you need to plan out how to split your army and optimize your movement through the map.

However I'm not a fan of the "extreme LTC" people sometimes brag about, where you intentionally use tactics with low success rates because you know how the RNG works or you are willing to reset continuously. I prefer ironman LTC.

>There does not exist a fanbase dedicated to videogames as insecure and immature as you
Smash Bros

>old /feg/ is running very strong
>neo /feg/ is literally dead

Makes you think.

You know what? Fuck this. I'm doing what did, I'm out of this shithole. Go fuck yourself, Delphi

The 3DS games were of very little substance. It's not surprising at all actually.

Or ya know it's the fact that splitting the generals is one of the most retarded ideas imaginable.

I love Sakura!

I like Effie. She makes me happy

You seem to be lost, King. This general is for the discussion of pre-waifushit Fire Emblem.

This is your new home.

canon

????????

This shit belongs here.

I like Hana

Just take notice that neo-FE waifufags are coming here to invade our general, while we've kept to ourselves. No amount of false-flagging is going to be able to hide this fact. Goes to show who the shitposters have been all along.

Ophelia's biiiiiiiig boobies!

I wanna cum inside Mozu!

ITT we post underrated units:
Arthur, I mean sure he might be outclassed by another unit later on, but he can still do his job quite well during then, it's just so unfortunate for him that he doesn't get as much praise. Better luck next time I guess Arthur.

In here.

I've never tried it because I prefer a more slow and controlled approach to dealing with chapters

You mean Artur, right? If you wanna talk about Arthur go here

I'm talking about this Arthur you cuck.
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Arthur_(Genealogy_of_the_Holy_War)

Camilla a best

>doesn't know about FE4 Arthur
>claims to love the "REAL" games in the series
weak b8

No such character exists in the real Fire Emblem games. Try this thread

Azura a shit

Talk about her in this thread

t. Florafag

We were doing so well. /feg/ Classic did literally NOTHING wrong and now it's being shit on by waifufags that ruined the series as it is.

The sad part is they have their own general to be making these posts in, but instead they're leaving it to rot just to shitpost here.

Best character in the gba titles?
Personally I think Lugh, he demolishes mid-end game and he's great early game too.

What do you think of Soleil?

YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FUCKING GENERAL

MOVE

Unit-wise? It's Seth.

For specific titles;

FE6 -- Percival Miledy Rutger Marcus Niime
FE7 -- Marcus Raven Priscilla Fiora Pent
FE8 -- Seth Duessel Ephraim Franz Gerik

>Lugh
>great earlygame

felicia

You seem to be lost, so please move to your containment thread here, thank you.

Orochi!

Yes?

Friendly reminder to report and ignore off-topic waifuposts.

Solid taste tbqh

What is Koden's secret to a shiny fur?!

You are lost, so please move to your containment thread here, thank you.

Anyone else here love bondage? I sure do

This is not the right thread for this. Move this post to this thread instead:

Eh.

How exactly does "Holsety on a horse" Arthur get outclassed?

I love Takumi!