/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

died to death >1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5y4yE1LPL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone is shit but me

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

How do I make my waifu character not look uggo as fuggo?

60 END Valorheart build.

No one will expect it. No one will understand why they aren't guardbreaking you, it's perfect. PERFECT.

holy shit that's adorable
who is artist, i need more cute in my life

Yeah, the new DLC has crow people: a minor NPC who's a Farron style Corvian, and a whole village of Corvians who're somewhere between Velka's crow minions in the original Painted World and deformed bird fetuses. But, Velka is never mentioned.

As for how it builds on the rest of the Painted World lore: Priscilla's corpse is in the room of the final boss. and her arena is in ruins at the bottom of a chasm. The idea of the Painted World being a thing where the gods put unwanted things has evolved over time, and the Painted World is now actually sought out by unwanted and homeless groups as a last refuge.

We learn a little bit more about Painted Worlds, too. It's not clear if the Painted World of Ariandel is the same as the Painted World of Ariamis. While the presence of Priscilla's arena, corpse and the rest of the similarities suggest it might be, it has a different painter (Ariandel), and we meet someone else who plans to paint their own world, so it might very well be a seperate one.

>Enemies stay in their respective zone, never really interacting with each other.
Yeah this was disappointing. We got some Millwood Knights with pet wolves but it's a shame none of the Followers had any.
>From a faction based entirely around being a wolf on all levels but physical
>Don't do shit with the wolves
And as another user said we got to see Corvian Knights killing some of the other deformed Corvians. Still shame we didn't get a little more.

>arena only has one area
Anyone want to bet a big selling point of the next DLC (that no one will give a shit about) will be new Undead Match arenas? Maybe even some added in patches if we're lucky.

whats the average sl range for people goin through the dlc?

40END is enough to never be guardbroken.
The only attacks in the game that can instantly guardbreak a 50stability shield with 40END is the GS guardbreak and stomp followups.

>Friede regards me as the Lord of Hollows
cool as fuck

Figured it might be interesting applying this to DaSII's DLC.

Weapons, including shields:
SK: 8
OIK: 13
IK: 18
Total: 39

Apparel (not including + rings)
SK: 2 sets, 2 head, 1 hands, 1 legs, 3 rings
OIK: 3 sets, 4 head, 5 rings
IK: 5 sets, 4 head, 1 torso, 5 rings
Total: 10 sets, 10 head, 1 hands, 1 legs, 1 torso, 13 rings

Spells:
SK: 4
OIK: 4
IK: 3
Total: 11

Enemies (excluding copy pastes, like the Flexiles):
SK: 7 (Variations: 2 Statue Clusters, 3 Sanctum Soldiers)
OIK: 7 (Variations: 3 Ashen Warriors, 2 Iron Warriors)
IK: 8 (Variations: 4 Charred Loyce Knights, 2 Retainers, 4 Spellswords)
Total: 22+13 variations

Bosses:
SK: 3
OIK: 3
IK: 3
Total: 9

NPCs:
SK: 0
OIK: 0
IK: 1
Total: 1

As a final addition that I think should be included:
Invaders:
AotA: 1
SK: 2
OIK: 3
IK: 3 not including white phantom Maldron
AoA: 1

It's actually pretty surprising just how much the Crown Trilogy added, barring NPCs.

People paid money for this.

So in DaS2 they added Ivy's weapon. In AoA they added Sophitia's weapon (how is it by the way?)

Somebody on b-team likes Soul Calibur, it seems.

>bait naked samurai off cliff
Well I just tried that. First time I thought I'd dodged but just got hit. Then he instantly hit me again and I died. I tried again and fucked up the dodge again and then he knocked me off the cliff.

So how exactly do I bait him off the cliff? I've died 10 times now.

How can you be the Lord of Hollows if I'm the Lord of Hollows?

you don't

hey dsg can anyone help me with soul of cinder on ng+? SL 113 on PS4.
Also if you could drop me a Morion blade that would be really helpful but if not dw.
Password is dsg

FC/arena pass fights going on?

So did the new pyro flame make the combustions worth using?

People paid money to see what at load of 13-year-old Amerifats think about some software?

Run up towards him and stand on the column where the broken stairs stop, so there's a hole between him and you. He'll try and attack you and fall in.

hot
thx stopping at 100 then i guess

just invaded someone
>realized i diddnt have fashion ring equipped
>switched
>slow walk in an attempt to look intimidating
>when he attacks i fatroll and get stunlocked
switched gloves now as well so i hopefully don't embarrass myself again...

>no Royal Swordsman set
>greatlance is awful
It's like they knew people would want to play dickass Maldron cosplays.

Shitty review websites receive money?

Oh wow. I went back for my next attempt and he wasn't there, just a glowing white ball that gave me his items. Didn't get an souls from his suicide, though.

Seems the game took pity on me. Feels pretty bad, tbqh.

There's a rank higher than gold in the arena....time to whip out those CCS and Follower Sabres, Anons!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5y4yE1LPL0

its an effigy not a corpse.

pls respond

I wish there was an easier way to replay bosses.

>tfw PC cuck
>tfw nothing but cheaters and janky ass connections

I can rehost again if there are enough people

it's only really useful for combustion-types
nothing else does as much damage

That unnecessary running really gets me. He could kill the guy without all that.

i wish there was a way to fight 2 bosses at once

anyone want to drop me a RoFaP +2 on ps4?

That would be nice, if you want to start now or wait for more people that would be fine.

gr8 m8 no d-b8 i r8 it an 8 i h8 2 b in an ir8 st8 but its my f8
hey m8 i apreci8 that u r8 it gr8 u wanna d8 and mayb masturb8 i can ask n8 and we can meet at the g8 dont b l8
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it an 8/8 plz don't h8
gr8 b8 m8 cant even h8 so I r8 8 outta 8
Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8., I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8.

has anyone figured out why the gravetender has a symbol next to his healthbar?

It's his arena rank.

pcfcbf

We already dumped the textures directly from the game files, there is no rank above gold.

If you're going to beg for views with clickbait, you might as well just do it on reddit.

impossible

Going from 40 to 60 End gives you 3 (three) (drie) (trois) (tres) more Stamina. It's the hardest soft-cap in the game.

i don't need to guardbreak you when all of your attacks miss me and leave your back exposed

what do you guys think the 2nd dlc will be about?

What does it look like? What's his arena ranking?

The Dark Soul of Man

The new painting the loli makes

here we go then
PC FC
place signs at Snowy Mountain Pass bonfire
pass is dsg

To answer people who are asking how to check which NG+ cycle, look how many Storm Rulers you have. There's no way to get rid of them.

Actually never mind, I forgot you can get 2 per playthrough if you pick up Sieg's stuff

why would I get storm rulers

For anyone playing on PC with a DualShock 4 with DS4Windows, how have you set it up so the left touchpad and right touchpad are distinct things?

For me the whole touchpad is basically what Select would've been on PS3. It means I can only rate message positively, for example.

not everyone picks up storm ruler you fucking dink

>Wasting time picking up Storm Rulers
>Not just using the first one you get and charging it before entering the fog gate in every NG

How could you forget how many times you played through the game?

>yfw the Bell thats in the painted world, surrounded by a fucking army, stashed up in the snow seemingly with no bell tower anywhere in sight

>Very shiny and near new looking, compared to the very black and old and faded one currently sitting in Firelink, one that appears to have been charred or scorched and had it's detail eroded

>This bell is perhaps the very same bell in the far future, or a replacement entirely made in the same rough make
>The bell never tolled, the Champion was late, the world enshrouded in Darkness

Because the fucking bell wasn't there to begin with.

>A dark lord had a brilliant idea that if the bell didn't toll, no one could rise to stop him

>So he came up with the ingenius idea to take the bell and hide it somewhere no one could find it

>He remembered back, to when paintings were used to hide things

DLC 2 will have us travelling back to the very far past once again to Dark Lothric Castle/High Wall, during King Lothric's reign, back when he was known as a Champion.

We literally will set in motion the events that become the current game and defeat the Dark Lord so that a Soul of Cinder may take it's place. Gundyr is Oceiros is the beginning is the end of the beginning.

Ontop of all this, with the painting being made of blood/humanity magic:

>The painting loli has Kaathe's eyes

NOT
TO
BE
TRUSTED

I REPEAT

LOLI IS NOT EVEN FOR HUGS

DO NOT HUG

It'll just be a demo for Bloodborne.

It's not that Ashes of Ariandel is that bad, it's just that From's previous DLC was The Old Hunters which was 10/10 and blows everything out of the water.

>actual honurabru host with downscaled phantom
>host prostrates, phantom claps as I arrive at the catacombs bonfire
>duel with phantom 1v1 without healing, beat him
>duel the host after with no healing after I heal back up, beat him too
>kill both with a spear chuck

gg BITCHTITS, gg. You're a good man.

If you can, nobody knows how.

Will you inbade me yet?

wat soul level a you

Most of my runs I do multiplayer with my friends, and we always try to do this. It's fun having our runs punctuated by duels when the phantom doesn't immediate bum rush us/run away.

I hate fan speculation because a lot of the times they turn out much less incredible as people hope it'll be.

Still though, interesting idea about the bell. Wonder why the hell it's even there.

peekaboo
where the signs at

doing arena because i don't like fighting in that meme mansion

Doesn't one of the NPCs express confusion that a second Ashen one arrived without a bell tolling?
Probably there's a bell tower somewhere in the painting, and it got wrecked for whatever reason.

>that shit location
Tsh, at least go to the church full of the meme crow knights

i can't join i have 10000 ms

you can fight anywhere you want you goddamn babies
the players are the ones choosing where to fight

I'll be there soon

honestly though, that place might have a lot of places to fight but it's hard to tell where everyone is/which fights are still happening. Spawn points are annoying too

I really hate that Old Hunters was so good because I don't really find playing through base game bloodborne that fun after amelia

Is the pontiff ring that heals you any good, or does it take forever to proc?

yeah bro let's all fucking spread out so no one can see each other and suck each others dicks at the far corners of the globe

just find a decent arenalike area like high wall in the dlc, there are plenty of options

>phantom named slutkiller dies to blackflame freide
the ironing

SL45, catacombs and pre-pontiff irithyll atm. I really love doing catacombs invasions though, I like fighting alongside the skeletons and carthus guys and there are so many subtleties to the map if you take some time to get a lay of the land. Lots of fun booby traps and environmental hazards. Literally killed a host who tried to run away across the bridge by chucking a spear, missing him but hitting the bridge so he fell to his death.

If you see someone named "Spear Chucker" especially if he's wearing rags and a Wolnir Crown it's probably me. I don't think anyone else is trying this sorta cosplay, at least. I try to mostly just use the javelin if I'm 1v1'ing but against groups or shieldfags I generally have to switch to the mail breaker, both raw +4. I also have caestus which I 2H sometimes, people don't expect it. In general though I make a huge effort, probably more than I should sometimes, to chuck as many spears as possible at people. I consider the mail breaker a shank and caestus are like street fighting so I think they fit too, plus they let me fastroll.

Either way is fine, if people 1v1 me FC-style I won't heal and won't run away, if you kill me you kill me. I spend all my souls before invading and have many backup saves so I have absolutely no problem dying.

Only time I get annoyed is if it's a gank PLUS seed, which is extremely rare mind you, but has happened to me once at least. I consider that a win if they have to do that against literally just me, though. Unfortunately it's not like pontiff, I rarely if ever get backup in the catacombs unfortunately. Not like I can wait around for team fights so it's pretty rough if I can't team up with mobs.

>Every location is like 2 seconds away from each other
>wahh, not running straight to one location is soo difficult
You're a dipshit, dude.

The furtive pigment

>claire trying to act like hot shit again
infinite keks

Some rando on /v/ did a better job than 90% of the waifus I've seen here

>tfw you still see bloodshades
>and then you beat them with their own weapon

Just crystal if they seed, bam, they wasted a seed.

it's trash unless you're doing some gimmick memesword build

no boss fight has topped or even matched Ludwig for me yet. Hopefully the next DLC will put some crazy shit out of its ass and impress me. Sister Friede was basically a Maria clone with an added annoying fat ass that will never hit you.

oh my fucking god why am i laughing so hard at this

Sister Liliane, the dark soul and the furtive pygmy. I'm willing to bet the Primordial Serpent makes an appearance.

Who that second whore in black set armor in the objectively good ending?

>hot shit
Ha, I get it.

Liliane probably.

I've seen one Bloodshade since Vicar-ing. He was in the arena, using the meme sabre.
I miss Vicar-ing, it was the most fun I've had in III.

>implying I wouldn't sacrifice everything for a loli

>Londor is actually just the old name for the Kingdom of Lothric, back when it was ruled by darkness, and Yuria and her like are a fringe sect hovering in the shadows trying to bring back the glory days of sleepy nights and no pesky embers

>The Kaathe Statues still present in Lothric

>The Era of Angels

Kaathe was ruler of Londor, now Lothric.

Kaathe really did die, as Yuria's Japanese VA infers. His dying wish, to Yuria, was to corrupt a future champion into killing the flame again.

We will kill Kaathe, The Dark Souls, with the clandestine Londor Shades at his side, a FIVE STAGE BOSS FIGHT.

D L C #2: HIGH WALL OF LONDOR

>that Carthus invader in the FC just now

Holy shit Claire I hope you saw how much of an ordeal that was to deal with.

Cute OP!!!!

So CE got updated, but its still broken?

So it's good for Sellsword blades?

You go into the world that Ariamis paints.
The main quest is about getting a girl in that world to paint a new one.
The new world is Lothric.

yeah I did sorry
I could just kill myself and unember really quick after this fight

What's the button on Xbone to rate up/down messages? Trying to figure something out here and I don't have an Xbone.

n-nani?!

>non bleed weapon
>their own weapon

Do not understand