Arts +10% & NP Gain +5%
>Count Romani Archaman's Hospitality
NP Gain +5% & Defense +3%

-Halloween 2016 gacha:
-5* Assassin Cleopatra
-4* Lancer Vlad

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
- Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>New bond CEs:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20161005
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 2/11/2016

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_yozo/status/790592826354511873
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11738
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51451347.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Robin a cute!

My king!

Best boy.

A classic.

>Did any of the knights remember anything from Camelot outside of Camelot? I guess Bedivere should at least? If none remember we could just chalk it up to however Lion King summoned them being very different or outside of the throne.

Tristan seemed to allude to it during the Nero rerun

At least that's what I thought he was talking about

I love Nero!

5* Never.

Xth for Best Pirates

Also any of you with Mashu's CE on rider?

xth for best Saberface, best Saber, Lancer, Rider, STRONGEST servant 4u Shitposter-kun, best waifu!

First for eldest snake! I'll have her bond CE soon, and more copies for NP5 thereafter!

The cutest!

Whatever happened to the >fp gacha poster?

You have to clear okeanos to participate.
read the fucking OP before asking you cock craving slut.

Don't forget Saturday is his day!

Not she's not.

Reminder that braindamage user likes his girl with seven nigger dicks up her ass.

Post handsome men

Impossible

Tamamo!

Top 50 for crippling depression

twitter.com/_yozo/status/790592826354511873

Is this hope? If God's on our side, we might see Nitocris taking it up her royal pussy and/or anus before the year ends.

>Shitposting edition
Isn't that literally every thread?

Not in the nights for mericunts, half of them are from reddit or facebook.

"Nighttime" belong to asians and spics

Maybe he actually got a job.

>last roll hoping for event CE because the drops are shit
>another vlad

What's the fucking point if I already have Kiyo as my main lancer. Shit character, shit gameplay, he is completely useless.

He an hero'd after Semishit wasn't the featured servant for Halloween.

Whatever happened to Clownfag he stopped getting on in the game and he hasn't posted in forever. Do you guys think he got murdered or made disappear?

Post favorite FGO moment(s)

>spending time to make an """edition""" thread
>didn't remove reddit eyecancer "translations" from pastebin

When will this general stop letting redditors make new threads?

>Implying clownfag was male.

They probably got bullied off the thread. People were kinda hostile towards the clownposting.

Clown is by no means close to being best boy. But, clownfag doesn't have the worst taste, that clown has some nice thighs.

Got the drop a few minutes before maintenance after literally an entire week of farming.

Honestly I had already forgotten about that, thanks user

Sena senpai plz add me

fuck off shitposter-kun

Nice job user

But >fp gacha user hated Semiramis though

I want to be Sanzo's disciple!

Emuban kill him for good.

Those new animations and waifu to level 100.

So here's what I'll be working on tonight instead of Camelot: danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11738

I have no idea who the fuck you're talking about dumb discord user poster

No, he still gets on from time to time he just stopped posting and he doesn't play the game anymore because he never puts on event CE's or anything.

>Jeanneshit
Meh.

Emulation ban. Rest in peace.

Yes thank you.

there is so much irony and so many things wrong with your post I'm not even gonna bother with a smug redman

>OOC garbage
Fuck off.

Has this guy made more doujin's with them Drakefag?

Handsomest gorilla

I sure hope she is about to cast goblin grenade.

Nice!

Good night /fgog/

Goodnight Nerofag, when I'm I gotta see your Nero at 10/10/10?

Okay, opened up my game and it's horribly broken. The "connecting" white text was just white squares, the F/GO logo didn't appear at the title screen, and when I got in game everything was just a clusterfuck.

Anyone else getting fucked? I'm using the normal apk on a phone, so it's not an emulator problem. Please help.

You're welcome.

Oh hell if I know.
I'm going to get IP at 10 for sure. Brave Liz and Extra Vlad put me in QP hell.

you probably summoned a berserker. close and reopen

Honestly I think he is just dead. He hasn't made anything in the longest and has only uploaded 2 sketches on pixiv in the last year, and I'm terrible with twitter so I can't find him on that.

Nah its going to be act of treason or lightning bolt like every red deck ever. Or at least, thats how it was years ago when I played.

It's clearly not an apk problem but your phone's graphic card.

Close the apk and open the game again. Sometimes it happens to me.

Translating it? Wonder if I should stop being lazy enough to typeset it.

This is clearly not an emulator problem, this is a phone problem. Just download 16GB of RAM and that should fix it.

Is this a good team? Ignoring low skills/lack of fous.

Another servant by Huke when?

Oh also, there are apparently some chapters that weren't translated/scanned. Wish I had this.

blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51451347.html

Good team for what?
It doesn't have sinergy tho

It gets shat on by knights.

Nobu a CUTE.

>no Waver
>no Jeanne Alter

No. Come back with better Servants and try again.

Gilgamesh is the true king

Diarmuid a cute

Huke's style is sticking tons of black armor on skinny, flat girls with paper white skin though. The only exception to his typical design is Atilla.

Nobu a shit

I agree that Huke is a one trick pony when it comes to his style, but that doesn't mean its bad. He does what he does extremely well. I love his style.

He went outside his comfort zone with Atilla I feel which kind of made it look weird. Definitely not his best.

The day i got cucked.

Yeah I'm a fan of Huke's art, but I'd rather have a more unique character in F/GO instead of artist's typical style rehash #364. This isn't just for Huke too, it's for all of the artists that have done art for F/GO.
I honestly liked that Huke did something completely different with Atilla even though she turned out weird-ish.

Get over it faggot

I'm grateful that I got to see something out of the ordinary when it comes to his art style because its always cool to see something unique. But I guess I just kind of want him make another one in his style. I feel like a lot of people give him crap and say his art is bad just based of Atilla when he can do some real beautiful stuff, like pic related.

Diarmuid a cute

Handsome Shakes? Nice.

He is.

His art's great but he's better staying smack in the center of his comfort zone. His art for Steins;Gate was nice, but it didn't strike me as "holy shit this is amazing!" His work for Black Rock Shooter was much better.

good to see someone else appreciates cutest lancer

Cyclops are cute.

Genderbent Polyphemus when?

why did the figure have to end up looking like shit

Altera should get an additional damage against Romans.

boudica should get a better np instead
I mean jesus fuck

She's not really meant to be good or strong

Losers can be heroes if they have fame, but they're still not going to be that great. Just look at Jing Ke.

What does her NP do again?

>Mashu thanks Boudica, saying Lord Chaldeas alone couldn't have defended against Altera's attack. Boudica brushes it off, since Chariot of Boudica couldn't have done it alone either.

But if it wasn't a defensive NP, Altera would've killed you in Septem.

>not running Waver, Mashu and Boudica
git gud

She has two NPs

Chariot of Boudica increases defenses and stuff, and Sword of Boudica shoots out small energy blasts that don't hurt other servants too much, but can be spammed very easily or fast and without saying the name of the sword. Its kinda like Gandr I guess, but still better than Gandr since she's a servant.

Jing Ke is pretty good gameplay-wise and was the best 3* assassin before kotaro came along though
20% def buff at level 5 with an additional 40% at max overcharge
Both Mashu and Waver's skills are way better defensive buffs than that shit, fuck off.

Compared to the other lancers, he is truly a rose among branches.

That being said, branches hit harder than roses.

I'm surprised his love spot skill does not have a charm effect yet. Next strengthening quests???

To clarify using very liberal translations given.

Chariot of Boudica
>basically it's blessed by the celtic gods and has really good defense but not very good offense. and it can fly

goddess Oath
>Anyway, it gives increased damage versus anyone you swore vengeance against
>Only works on targets belonging to Rome in her case

Sword of Boudica

>A one hander sword crowned with the name of "victory" like her.
>However, it is not the holy sword of the planet, and cannot promise victory - a sword of an incomplete wish.
>It has the ability to shoot out a small mana projectile, not strong enough to kill a Servant in one hit but able to be fired repeatedly and at a low, convenient cost. This can be activated without calling its true name.
>By unleashing its true name, it can fire a barrage of mana projectiles.